{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: DeWALT Power Tools | Stanley hand Tools | Female Spokes models in Buriram  (Read 11599 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: DeWALT Power Tools | Stanley hand Tools | Female Spokes models in Buriram
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 03:17:09 PM »
Our ten tool and lawn mower repair technicians had a few Hitachi Tool helpers today. Lubrication is a word they seem to understand and have prior experience with tool shafts and deep plunge routers. These professional women will return to Ruangsangthai on next Thursday for another day of serving clients with bent joints and stiff tools.

Offline mahdam

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 05:45:05 PM »
Our ten tool and lawn mower repair technicians had a few Hitachi Tool helpers today. Lubrication is a word they seem to understand and have prior experience with tool shafts and deep plunge routers. These professional women will return to Ruangsangthai on next Thursday for another day of serving clients with bent joints and stiff tools.

I was fortunate enough to visit your store this morning and witness the trio above doing their dance routine.
Sadly I cannot speak from personal experience, but from what I saw, I'm sure they are well equipped to sort
out any problems such as referred to above.
Thank you Mr Pichai,and the Girls from Hitachi.   

Offline Pichai

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 10:32:36 PM »
Mr. Watara Hama and his Hitachi Sales Team brought in five women on Saturday to promote the Tool Expo at my store. Two of the women were dressed in a manner that befits a family oriented hardware store. The cashier who "never smiles' seemed in a better mood today. Three of the more endowed women seem to have gone for the Bikini Car Wash look today and vow to return each day of the coming week until a car wash on Thursday in Buriram. The single speed plunge router is at a very attractive price. Perhaps some of the Buriram expats could assist the Hitachi spokes models with spelling lessons. Mr. Moses Lopez will coordinate the models starting on Sunday in the Ruangsangthai Service Center.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2016, 11:14:08 PM »
I got to the event about 4 pm today.  All I can say is that the girls must have gotten word I was coming (I had warned Bob), the girls were not there.   

Luckily I was there for an issue that I was able to work through with Moses, so I was not disappointed with the lack of cleavage.   bananadance

Offline Pichai

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2016, 08:03:30 AM »
Today Thursday February 25th the Hitachi women are at Ruangsangthai to wash motorbikes dressed for such soapy hand wash jobs including polishing the ride on lawn mowers sold in Buriram.  Free Coffee and a wider selection of power tools than normally available in Buriram.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM

Re: House moving by Gerry
June 11, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

House moving by GEOFFREY
June 11, 2024, 01:51:03 AM

Re: Dentist by dundeemk6
June 09, 2024, 03:49:48 PM

Re: Dentist by Thai Bart