{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Recent visit to buriram  (Read 32696 times)

Offline maraudingscot

• Contributor on the right way
Re: Recent visit to buriram
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 02:07:08 AM »
I am wondering if there is a way someone can contact her for me if I supply her address in Steuk Buriram. She's 43 and I did not think at that age they would be scamming me but I guess that is the case.

They will scam at any age, after all Farang have plenty of money so no problem! blinkbar

I did stay with her for almost 10-11 days and we had a lot of fun in Pattaya,

punk Did you meet in Pattaya? or somewhere else!

she introduced me to her family that lived near the Buriram airport, also to her sisters that lived in Pattaya and BKK and her daughter is starting university. So I helped with some money for the daughter but nothing outrageous. 

sawadi Falang very nice he give me money, cuase he pity me! and he have loads of money so no ploblem!!   sawadi

Not sure why she decided to stop all contact with me. I have been nothing but good to her

Did you send her some money in the last two months? or just contact (letters? Phone? sms? internet?)

and I think she may need to realize that other farangs may not treat her as well as I do. Even saw and had dinner with her boss there. So I am kinda confused here and thinking that maybe I was scammed and if it was she played a very very good game. I do want her to know that i am still hoping that she changes her mind but know that this is a very slim slim chance but nothing ventured and nothing gained right.  If anyone has an idea how I can contact her now I would appreciate it.  I do have her home address and where she works. Thanks for any info you might provide for me.

sadbar  It maybe just life m8, I talk to my g/f in Satuek everyday and she is always telling me about thai women and their falang "friends" Seems that quite a few go and visit their thai g/f's and wifes for a month or a few months and then go back to Britain etc etc, and that is when the Thai g/f's have their THAI husbands. B/F's back into their lives!

ohmybar

A lot of Thai women have the impression that ALL falangs are loaded with money, and I suppose it does seem that way, when you compare incomes. A lot of Thai women see, what we would call helping out as we have feelings for them, this cash help as you being genouros and showing gwam jai, being of kind heart. and after all what is that "small" donation that you have given them compared to what you have! A lot may even take it as that you pity them and it is a charitable offering to them!

So its a difficult one but, you have a phone number. Also you must realise that if they do not want to be contacted or found then it will be a difficult one!

bike037  I also feel that us Farangs  thumbup should try and stick together here as a lot of us are pouring our hard earned money, and hearts into some of these relationships.

Yep the doubters will raise their flags and quote from the old sayings about meeting a Thai lady and falling in love and give everything up for that exotic female!

But you can bet most if not all of these Thai's stick together and although will not lie to you, just do not tell you the whole story!

lol I will no be in deep deep S""" from g/f lol chairhit

Offline canuta55

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 03:24:49 AM »
She met me at the airport and then we went to the Royal River for the night then off to Pattaya to meet her sister there and stayed there for 3-4 days then rented a pickup to drive to Sateuk, stayed there for a few days and then drove back to Royal River to meet the other sister and check out the sights in BKK. Then she and her 2 sisters and daughter saw me off at the airport.  The sister actually works at the airport. Like I said I had a great time there and was contemplating retiring there and she told me of her dreams to retire there as well, she also indicated she wanted to go to America to help earn more money before we retire. So you can see why I'm a little confused.

dave the dude

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 08:11:20 AM »
Hi I just came back from a fun trip to Buriram in april and after 2 months July 1 the gal I was seeing there just stopped writing me, just like she fell off the face of the earth. I am wondering if there is a way someone can contact her for me if I supply her address in Steuk Buriram. She's 43 and I did not think at that age they would be scamming me but I guess that is the case. I did stay with her for almost 10-11 days and we had a lot of fun in Pattaya and the Royal River hotel  on the River of Kings, went to see the Grand Palace, also China town, and visited the old temple ruins in North east Thailand as well as the elephant sanctuary near Steuk, she introduced me to her family that lived near the Buriram airport, also to her sisters that lived in Pattaya and BKK and her daughter is starting university. So I helped with some money for the daughter but nothing outrageous.  Not sure why she decided to stop all contact with me. I have been nothing but good to her and I think she may need to realize that other farangs may not treat her as well as I do. Even saw and had dinner with her boss there. So I am kinda confused here and thinking that maybe I was scammed and if it was she played a very very good game. I do want her to know that i am still hoping that she changes her mind but know that this is a very slim slim chance but nothing ventured and nothing gained right.  If anyone has an idea how I can contact her now I would appreciate it.  I do have her home address and where she works. Thanks for any info you might provide for me.

Scammed might be a too strong word canuta. In LOS love and money are interlinked and she probably had a good time thanks to you.

They look at relationships as a business proposition and it is not unheard off for a married lady to 'jump ship' for a free ride. I think you have got to step back and look at the realities. If she has not tried to contact you (assuming that she could??) she has a better option elsewhere or doesn't like you.

Sorry to be blunt but thats how I see it. Move on as there are plenty more Plaa in the Sea

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2010, 10:22:50 AM »
"Scamming" would, of course, depend on how much cash was paid over during the 10-11 day liaison.

canuta55 has still not answered the question about how they met.

She "picked him up at the airport ".  I doubt that was a coincidence - introduced via a third party, Internet ?

It cost me 30,000 Baht for a two week liaison with a girl from Khon Kaen. I considered that to be a fair price, overall, for the services provided.

If canuta55 can say the same then no harm is done - everyone can move on, treating as a pleasant interlude in their respective lives. If he paid more than that, I would put it into the scam category.

Offline canuta55

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2010, 12:55:12 PM »
We met online through an online dating site last October, chatted quite a bit and did video at least 3-5 time a week. I waited until I got my passport before I made arrangements to visit Thailand to meet with her and her family. Is it normal for them to state they want to live in the USA if they have no intentions of doing so. I see your point for service rendered etc. My trip there was to find a mate not just go for an intimate holiday. And she knew that as well. So I think scammed is the right word but I wished I knew about the culture a bit more before going there so I can just have no expections. As I did mention I did have a great time visiting the country and seeing Thais up close in the smaller towns. Was not impressed too much by Pattaya. Too commercial for me.

Offline wildoates

• Contributor with future
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2010, 06:37:28 AM »
We met online through an online dating site last October, chatted quite a bit and did video at least 3-5 time a week. I waited until I got my passport before I made arrangements to visit Thailand to meet with her and her family. Is it normal for them to state they want to live in the USA if they have no intentions of doing so. I see your point for service rendered etc. My trip there was to find a mate not just go for an intimate holiday. And she knew that as well. So I think scammed is the right word but I wished I knew about the culture a bit more before going there so I can just have no expections. As I did mention I did have a great time visiting the country and seeing Thais up close in the smaller towns. Was not impressed too much by Pattaya. Too commercial for me.

I am sure she really wants to go to the US, a lot of them do. Not a scam, as DtD and CC says a way of life here.

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2010, 11:57:27 AM »
I also agree that it was NOT a scan - unless significantly higher sums of money passed hands.

As we are aware many ladies are just looking for husbands and a new/better lifestyle.

One girl I emailed a few years back, in her FIRST email said how her son was looking forward to having a new Papa and that he wanted a new brother or sister !!  They can be quite direct in expressing what they are looking for.

Offline canuta55

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 01:25:41 PM »
Well I thank you guys for your input on this. It just was so much time was invested in this relationship and I wish I knew sooner that something like this would happen, the weird part of it was that she had just email some pics of a trip she took with her co-workers then decided to drop all communications at that point, just confuses the heck outta me. I guess I was hoping someone in Sateuk would pay her a visit to champion my cause but I feel it may be a fruitless exercise. She live close to the temple by the river in Sateuk and works in a building across the street from the same temple. I really was looking forward to retiring there but who knows. Maybe another gal will pique my interest there. If any of you guys or your Thai wives know of a nice gal there looking maybe you can send her my way.
Thanks again for the input.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 07:14:10 PM by ADMIN »

Offline wildoates

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2010, 05:50:22 PM »
Well I thank you guys for your input on this. It just was so much time was invested in this relationship and I wish I knew sooner that something like this would happen, the weird part of it was that she had just email some pics of a trip she took with her co-workers then decided to drop all communications at that point, just confuses the heck outta me. I guess I was hoping someone in Sateuk would pay her a visit to champion my cause but I feel it may be a fruitless exercise. She live close to the temple by the river in Sateuk and works in a building across the street from the same temple. I really was looking forward to retiring there but who knows. Maybe another gal will pique my interest there. If any of you guys or your Thai wives know of a nice gal there looking maybe you can send her my way. 

Every Thai wife has friends looking for farang.........put your seat belt on...... clap
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 07:14:53 PM by ADMIN »

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2010, 06:28:19 PM »

Every Thai wife has friends looking for farang.........put your seat belt on...... clap

Hi Canuta

Bring a big stick to fight them off! confused4

TBWG

PS Check your e mails!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 07:15:19 PM by ADMIN »

Offline wildoates

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2010, 07:02:57 AM »
Put a photo of your self up here so we can bait the traps   thumbup

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2010, 09:16:53 AM »
Well another one finds out the hard way..........Having just read Canutas story,,,I find it difficult to believe there are still so many idiots about.......I could go on & on ........

Offline maraudingscot

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2010, 01:48:47 AM »
Well another one finds out the hard way..........Having just read Canutas story,,,I find it difficult to believe there are still so many idiots about.......I could go on & on ........

but nookie, there are still peps out there that have not become Thai wise! Theres even peps that have never been to Thailand before  bravo1
 hell I still feel that I get caught every so often, usually after a few beers and forgetting where I am at the time. or end up a sucker for a beautiful face.

Hell may even be in the process of being suckered again! lol wildman

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2010, 02:43:24 AM »

Hey Nookie

I agree with you but its easy to get carried away.

If I had not come to Thailand about 25 years with the then wife and kids, I could easily see me arriving in Bangkok alone and fresh off the plane being like a kid in a candy store,  having a few beers and probably ending up with my hand in a katoey's pants! nono

With the benefit of hindsight everything is a lot easier, the alternative is doing b****r all and then thinking 'what if' forever after.

I suppose the moral is be wary & realistic but most importantly initially stay sober!

TBWG sawadi

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2010, 07:29:58 AM »
Hi I just came back from a fun trip to Buriram in april and after 2 months July 1 the gal I was seeing there just stopped writing me, just like she fell off the face of the earth. I am wondering if there is a way someone can contact her for me if I supply her address in Steuk Buriram. She's 43 and I did not think at that age they would be scamming me but I guess that is the case. I did stay with her for almost 10-11 days and we had a lot of fun in Pattaya and the Royal River hotel  on the River of Kings, went to see the Grand Palace, also China town, and visited the old temple ruins in North east Thailand as well as the elephant sanctuary near Steuk, she introduced me to her family that lived near the Buriram airport, also to her sisters that lived in Pattaya and BKK and her daughter is starting university. So I helped with some money for the daughter but nothing outrageous.  Not sure why she decided to stop all contact with me. I have been nothing but good to her and I think she may need to realize that other farangs may not treat her as well as I do. Even saw and had dinner with her boss there. So I am kinda confused here and thinking that maybe I was scammed and if it was she played a very very good game. I do want her to know that i am still hoping that she changes her mind but know that this is a very slim slim chance but nothing ventured and nothing gained right.  If anyone has an idea how I can contact her now I would appreciate it.  I do have her home address and where she works. Thanks for any info you might provide for me.

Hi Canuta... I'm Funn live not so far from Stuek,,,sad for you when I read this... I think, I know how you feel..... and I would like to help you...please give me her Address I will go there and ask her for you.... Greeting...Funn  elephant027

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick