{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Land for sale near Krasang  (Read 10559 times)

isanbirder

Land for sale near Krasang
« on: December 13, 2012, 02:29:47 PM »
For sale:  34 rai rice paddy, with chanote

Buriram:  7kms from busy farming town of Krasang on metalled road from Krasang to Huai Rat via Sawai Sor.

Long road frontage.

Electricity.

Water:  own well, irrigation canal at one end, mains water at nearby village.

Excellent investment opportunity!

Call Nung at 044-781 551 (English spoken, but Thai preferred!)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Re: Land for sale near Krasang
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 04:56:12 PM »
Well it would help if a price was included!

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 07:53:25 PM »

Did you  actually want to buy 34 rai of land in Krasang Nookie........

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 10:56:54 PM »
For those like me that don't/didn't know, Krasang is about midway between Buriram city and Surin. 

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 03:58:23 AM »

Selling something CoCo is not always just about supply and demand. Prospective buyers sometimes need to be seduced -carrots dangled, t shirts raised -etc, and if the price is right who knows, Nookie -and perhaps others -may be interested.

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 05:23:12 AM »

Selling something CoCo is not always just about supply and demand. Prospective buyers sometimes need to be seduced -carrots dangled, t shirts raised -etc, and if the price is right who knows, Nookie -and perhaps others -may be interested.

Rubbish !

Like most people, you, Nookie and I are only interested in the price out of curiosity and local interest. We have no intention whatsoever of buying.

Demand is the desire for certain goods or services supported by the capacity to purchase it. I sincerely doubt that someone is going to say  "Oh, that land at Krasang is only 10m Baht I think I will invest there" - someone like Alan the Builder might be interested in acquiring land (at the right price) but I doubt he would want to spec build on 34 rai.

I doubt that some tart flashing her thrupenny bits would entice Alan to buy something he had no demand for - then again, with AtB, it might just work.  :)

I would suggest that ONLY someone who wanted land in Krasang would be seriously interested in buying.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 05:37:17 AM »

Rubbish !

Like most people, you, Nookie and I are only interested in the price out of curiosity and local interest. We have no intention whatsoever of buying.

Demand is the desire for certain goods or services supported by the capacity to purchase it. I sincerely doubt that someone is going to say  "Oh, that land at Krasang is only 10m Baht I think I will invest there" - someone like Alan the Builder might be interested in acquiring land (at the right price) but I doubt he would want to spec build on 34 rai.

I doubt that some tart flashing her thrupenny bits would entice Alan to buy something he had no demand for - then again, with AtB, it might just work.  :)

I would suggest that ONLY someone who wanted land in Krasang would be seriously interested in buying.

Whilst I would agree some/many would like to know the price -out of curiosity -please note that I DID NOT ask for the price. I am not a prospective buyer at any price.

However I still maintain that a seller should "tempt" any possible buyers by stating the beneficial parts of any item for sale. Perhaps the price was left off because it is thought to be too high.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 06:27:36 AM »

Did I ,,,,Do I!!!!..........Depends on whats on offer

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 06:29:35 AM »

Rubbish !

Whilst I would agree some/many would like to know the price -out of curiosity -please note that I DID NOT ask for the price. I am not a prospective buyer at any price.

However I still maintain that a seller should "tempt" any possible buyers by stating the beneficial parts of any item for sale. Perhaps the price was left off because it is thought to be too high.
You last sentence says it all!

isanbirder

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 09:06:08 AM »
Perhaps the price was left off because as soon as a price is stated, people will automatically deduct a proportion in their minds.  The seller would prefer to do that part of the deal verbally.

I will satisfy your curiosity when it's sold!

Offline Nobby

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 09:39:31 AM »

Why mention AtB?
Surely everyone has seen or heard of crazy desisions made in Thailand at a whim by 2 week millionaires and then they find out later the truth? I suggest not every buyer might be as astute as you kindly say AtB is.

Good luck with the sale.

Offline andy

• Contributor with future
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 10:47:39 AM »
The question that everybody has missed is; why would anybody want to buy rice land in Thailand? 

You can't own it and all you will become is another rice farmer; whom as we are know are the poorest people in Thailand.  God forbid; if the price was reasonable the Thai who owns the land would have sold it to a Thai first, so we know they are looking for a fool. 

Good luck to the sellers and also any prospective buyers who want to throw their money away.

Offline sao baht

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 11:07:55 AM »
This thread is a classic case to why posts made in the' Free classifieds - For sale/for rent/wanted' section should be locked and an interested parties should contact the seller via PM.
But it does make for funny reading sometimes ( still laughing over Co Co's posts   :laugh: )

Offline Nobby

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 01:23:01 PM »
This thread is a classic case to why posts made in the' Free classifieds - For sale/for rent/wanted' section should be locked and an interested parties should contact the seller via PM.
But it does make for funny reading sometimes ( still laughing over Co Co's posts   :laugh: )

+1

isanbirder

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 01:45:22 PM »
To satisfy your curiosity.... the vendor says the price is 200,000 per rai.... which is indeed high, but he refused 150,000 last year (from a Thai), so not out of proportion.  And no farang, such as me, has ever been involved in buying or selling it.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM

Re: House moving by Gerry
June 11, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

House moving by GEOFFREY
June 11, 2024, 01:51:03 AM

Re: Dentist by dundeemk6
June 09, 2024, 03:49:48 PM

Re: Dentist by Thai Bart