{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: I guess I should introduce myself!  (Read 19181 times)

sugardaddyken

Re: I guess I should introduce myself!
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 11:32:10 AM »

I've been silently following this thread for awhile, (don't know why), and I think I've begun to understand. If you want to remain a healthy hetero, then you must leave the nuts alone?
Have I got it?
Thanks guys, don't know where I'd be without you. Probably not Soi 6, though!

NO NUT's .........is going to be our new slogan  thumbup

Offline Kodan

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 02:16:31 AM »
This thread is starting to reminds me of a commercial I saw in Australia once.

2 guys sitting on a beach with the camera looking from behind them showing their backs and the surf can be seen between them.  One pulls out a Hazelnut Snickers Bar and ofcourse showing it to the viewers says "Hey try this" to the other guy. As they both sit eating their candy bars a DUDE in a bikini comes down sets up on the beach in front of them.
   One guy sees the hairy dude in bikini and says "Thats different"    the other guy engrossed in eating his Hazelnut Snickers hasnt seen the dude in bikini but refering to his candy bar says "Must be the NUTS" 

Wait..... didnt this whole thing start with a comment about Nok's Nickers?   Yeh Yeh that was it .... its SDK's fault !! mhihi

sugardaddyken

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 10:41:27 AM »

Wait..... didnt this whole thing start with a comment about Nok's Nickers?   Yeh Yeh that was it .... its SDK's fault !! mhihi

No nuts in Noks Knickers ( try saying that after a few beers  :biggrin: )...only in her Muffins  hungry1

Found that add for you Kodan  thumbup

Offline Kodan

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2011, 11:49:41 AM »

No nuts in Noks Knickers ( try saying that after a few beers  :biggrin: )...only in her Muffins  hungry1

Found that add for you Kodan  thumbup

Nice Job SDK!! thumbup  Havent seen that add in about 8 yrs.  Still funny as hell.   

"No Nuts in Noks Knickers"   ..... that sounds like 'sig line material'   but hell no I couldnt say it after a few pints ... can barely say it now. Thanks for finding that add.

Ohh and .... NO NUTS FOR ME THANK YOU......Ive got my own. spot1
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:54:10 AM by Kodan »

sugardaddyken

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 12:04:43 PM »

"No Nuts in Noks Knickers"   ..... that sounds like 'sig line material' 

smilenod  redman

Offline smithy99

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 05:32:25 PM »

I don't blame you Nookiebear,after my extensive research after Smithy99's comments it seems this is a lethal cocktail if taken in the wrong hands .One minute your a healthy Hetrosexual,a few packets of Mexicain Style Peanuts and a couple or 6  Archa Beer,s and your heading for Soi 6/1 before you know it  confused4

I've been silently following this thread for awhile, (don't know why), and I think I've begun to understand. If you want to remain a healthy hetero, then you must leave the nuts alone?
Have I got it?
Thanks guys, don't know where I'd be without you. Probably not Soi 6, though!

Wiseman indeed Mario,we decided to look for some actual evidence of the lethal mixture eg mexican nuts and beer and after hours of trawling the net we have found conclusive evidence regarding the op in the mexican nuts thread

We dont like to say told you so.

But

:D

Offline mario299

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 07:25:55 PM »
Odd, too, he doesn't even look Mexican!

:D

Offline Kodan

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2011, 01:14:56 AM »
Im still trying to figure out how Me introducing myself became a social study and comment about NUTS???  But hey ... what ever it takes to get the party started ...Im good with it!!  redman bananadance smilebar

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2011, 04:04:13 AM »

I have to thank Smithy for advertising my low beer/cider prices.........No free peanuts though!

I don't blame you Nookiebear,after my extensive research after Smithy99's comments it seems this is a lethal cocktail if taken in the wrong hands .One minute your a healthy Hetrosexual,a few packets of Mexicain Style Peanuts and a couple or 6  Archa Beer,s and your heading for Soi 6/1 before you know it  confused4

Keep up the good work Nookiebear  thumbup, especially with not handing out those nuts of doom   winkbar

Nick says that Nookie is quite familiar with soi 6/1   redman
CoCo your memory is letting you down again,I've actually been in Soi 6/1 with you.....Now you remember????..........I wouldnt wish to embarass you by reminding you about that 6foot tall ladyboy called Ben Dover who knew you by name & who you obviously knew from a previous encounter.........Have a good day Nick

Offline Kodan

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2011, 06:07:32 AM »

I have to thank Smithy for advertising my low beer/cider prices.........No free peanuts though!

Keep up the good work Nookiebear  thumbup, especially with not handing out those nuts of doom   winkbar

Nick says that Nookie is quite familiar with soi 6/1   redman
CoCo your memory is letting you down again,I've actually been in Soi 6/1 with you.....Now you remember????..........I wouldnt wish to embarass you by reminding you about that 6foot tall ladyboy called Ben Dover who knew you by name & who you obviously knew from a previous encounter.........Have a good day Nick

Speaking of Nuts   stop1     Someone pass the bleach and a wire brush....gotta try to scrub THAT visual outta my memory brick1   
     This forum is funny as hell ...  party6

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM