{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Financial support in girlfriend.  (Read 89977 times)

Offline Paddyram

• Contributor on the right way
  • Censored!
Re: Financial support in girlfriend.
« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2011, 06:43:33 PM »
Now thats constructive straight talking .......

Offline dundeemk6

• Active member on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2011, 07:49:35 PM »
Paddyram : will it be of any use ????
I found a new "business" = help the thai lady to "clean" out the ones that want to cleaned out ... I tried in the past 8 years to help many of these suckers but to greatest disappointments ... I was always "jalous" or "stupid" or "incompetent" ... but I'm still surviving in the best possible way ... let them pay their dues ... som nam naa ...

Offline KeesM

• Contributor with future
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »
Hello guys,
could someone please check the address of the shop? Should be Pitak Road 267/56
must be a shop which is selling rice and drinks mostly. And because we are now in Pattaya the shop should be closed at the moment.

Offline KeesM

« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2011, 12:43:42 AM »
Guys, I am getting a little disappointed about you.
You give lots of criticism, on the other hand also offer to help, want to know the address so you can check it out...
and now I finally have the address and need your help, nobody of you is home.
I can see on the map of buriram that some of you have a business quite nearby.
When I understand it clearly, it should be on the market near the Sun thornthep road.
It is very important for me to know quickly if the shop is indeed closed atm because we are arriving friday the 14th.
So again: could someone please please check it out?

Should the shop be open now, then I suppose her story is fake and the shop is just from her family and not her's.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2011, 08:24:33 AM »
well, actually didn't want to spend a word on Nookie because of all the bullshit he is placing here, but finally there was quite unexpected also 1 usefull comment :"Decent houses are rented here in Nong Ki /Sakut for around 1500 baht/month"

Right, thank you. please give me some addresses in Buriram City. I would be delighted if I could find a place for her to stay for that price. Doesn't need to be a house, an appartment is also ok.
Kees ,you want to get your head out of the sand very quickly,,,,,People who know me know I never post bullshit BUT ACTUALLY TELL THINGS AS THEY ARE.
You may not like to read it as you've been taken for a ride.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2011, 08:32:56 AM »
Guys, I am getting a little disappointed about you.
You give lots of criticism, on the other hand also offer to help, want to know the address so you can check it out...
and now I finally have the address and need your help, nobody of you is home.
I can see on the map of buriram that some of you have a business quite nearby.
When I understand it clearly, it should be on the market near the Sun thornthep road.
It is very important for me to know quickly if the shop is indeed closed atm because we are arriving friday the 14th.
So again: could someone please please check it out?

Should the shop be open now, then I suppose her story is fake and the shop is just from her family and not her's.
I think you have some neck Kees,,,,,,,,,,,I seem to recollect offers to you before of people willing to go & have a look for you but you were never forthcoming with the location of this 'shop' & now you have realised you have been 'rolled over' you are getting into a panic situation.If the 'shop' does indeed exist you will see with your own eyes on Friday.

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2011, 09:33:48 AM »
You resurrect a thread from July and criticise forum members for not immediately jumping in with information.

Your credibility was dubious first time round and you have not improved it.

Red Jet

« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2011, 09:50:06 AM »
You resurrect a thread from July and criticise forum members for not immediately jumping in with information.

Your credibility was dubious first time round and you have not improved it.

But he does know Treehousemonky  monkeydancing

So unlike the Bible this may not be a fairy story  :blink:

Offline KeesM

« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2011, 10:17:44 AM »
Hello Nookie,

It's not easy talking to someone who doesnt speak English where I not speak Thai. So in phonecalls I didnt succeed in getting the address. Now being here I managed to get it with help of a city plan and someone who could translate every sentence between us.
I have no doubt the shop exists, I already also mentioned here that that had been checked by someone.
Also there is still the possibility that there is nothing wrong apart from the different kind of views ( and thus misunderstandings) Thai and Dutch people have on life. I only have an opportunity more now to have checked if she is telling the truth about something, because some doubts more are rising.

A lot of doubts/misunderstandings (due to culture-differences) I had, have already now been explained to me by people who live here long time and know the Thai a little. Still I not trust her for 100%, until now I never did and it will take at least a year more before I will do. Until of course I find evidence that she is lying then I cut the crap. I knew the risk before, there is no talk of panic, only an opportunity to check part of her story which I could miss due to lack of time.

regards,
Kees

Red Jet

« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2011, 10:52:28 AM »
It's not easy talking to someone who doesn't speak English where I not speak Thai.

I think this sums it up for me ......Why be in a relationship where you can't even communicate over the phone.. loco

Good Luck KeesM  biggrinbar

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary

Offline areeya

« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
 snow1
I live in Sweden with my thaiwife now. We pay 3000 bht ewery month for her 15-year son.
He live with her sisters family and they take care him. Sometimes we pay 6000 because he need extra money for paying his scool osv. 7000 bht, I think to mutch....the family are wery happy!!!!!

Frank,

Offline KeesM

« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2011, 05:11:30 PM »
Hello Frank,
thank you, but meanwhile it has been slowly become clear that the situation is different from what I former understood.
Although we had some good help translating/communicating it's quite different in the end.
But at the moment it looks to be like this:
The original plan was to expensive. She changed plans (not telling me) and the amount for which I thought she bought the shop, has been invested in the interior of the shop and the buying of trade-goods. (ahum, and a motorcycle  - I agreed about that 1 - and some money for dad, nong-sow, etc. still have to go count as soon as I am in Buriram, whether I can trace it all.)
Just todat managed to get figures about what the inventory - based on pictures she showed me -  has cost
Then she had to pay 150.000 Baht as (dont know if the English word is correct) kind of bail? She will get back after 5 years. Yeah, right. I suppose that money is forever gone.
The mentioned 7000 Baht now turns out to be the rent for the shop monthly.

Because I am finding out facts very slowly, I not yet had updated the story here. Nevertheless is your information usefull to me.
so probably: to be continued...

Offline dundeemk6

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2011, 05:45:56 PM »
Kees, ofwel ben je hier iedereen voor de aap aan het houden ofwel wordt je genaaid dat het niet mooi is ... 7.000 baht per maand huur .. daar heb je minimum 4 units voor ... die 150.000 baht is inderdaad weggegooid geld ... gewoon met je 'vrouwke' leven kost je hier maximaal 10 tot 15.000 baht per maand ... ik woon hier met vrouw en twee kinderen die elk naar en 'private' school gaan en heb een maximale kost per maand van 20.000 ... ALLES inbegrepen : schoolgeld, uniformen, busgeld, eten, drinken, electra, internet, water en de hoofdkost is bier voor mij !!!!

Red Jet

« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2011, 05:52:04 PM »
Kees, ofwel ben je hier iedereen voor de aap aan het houden ofwel wordt je genaaid dat het niet mooi is ... 7.000 baht per maand huur .. daar heb je minimum 4 units voor ... die 150.000 baht is inderdaad weggegooid geld ... gewoon met je 'vrouwke' leven kost je hier maximaal 10 tot 15.000 baht per maand ... ik woon hier met vrouw en twee kinderen die elk naar en 'private' school gaan en heb een maximale kost per maand van 20.000 ... ALLES inbegrepen : schoolgeld, uniformen, busgeld, eten, drinken, electra, internet, water en de hoofdkost is bier voor mij !!!!
A little help from Google.....translated means...

Kees, or you're here for everyone to keep the monkey is either you screwed it is not beautiful ... 7,000 baht per month rent .. there you have at least 4 units ... 150,000 baht which is indeed a waste of money ... Just with your 'little woman' cost of living here more than 10 to 15,000 baht per month ... I live here with his wife and two children each, and to "private" school and have a maximum cost of 20,000 per month ... EVERYTHING included: school fees, uniforms, busgeld, eat, drink, electricity, internet, water, and the main cost is beer for me!!

Just to keep you all up to speed  thumbup

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM