{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: KFC EMPLOYESS FORCED TO LIVE ON INSTANT NOODLES AND LEFTOVER FRIED CHICKEN  (Read 17571 times)

den Buut

They should be bloody grateful that we are keeping them off the streets (or bars of Pattaya).

I read  a lot of BS on the internet but your reply  must be somewhere in the top 5 bullshitstatements of all times.

I had hoped it would get in the top 3 !

For that you should at least had written two of those phrases, but you still did a good job. thumbup

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
I had hoped it would get in the top 3 !

For that you should at least had written two of those phrases, but you still did a good job. thumbup

biggreen     yeahme

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 02:08:27 PM by CoffeeCorner »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
59 Baht 'Khao Yam Gai' and REFILL Pepsi cup to each worker is the minimum for god sake!! jumping8  hungry1

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
I fail to understand why, Admin, you think workers should be fed for free just because they work in a a food outlet.

With the minimum wage somewhere between 160bt/220bt depending where you work, your suggested minimum 59bt meal is a sizeable % increase in their daily wage.

Are Tesco Lotus, Big C and makro staff permitted to help themselves to bread, cakes etc to a specified amount? Of course not. Are bank staff allowed to dip into the tills or receive a better exchange rate than cusatomers. No!

Every employee knows exactly what he will receive if his application to work somewhere is accepted. It may include free food, it may allow discounts on items sold, but the employee knows where he stands BEFORE he starts work.

Do you have employees Almog? Do they have free unlimited use of your computers or a free hour a day driving a hire car.  I doubt it. So why should KFC be an exception?

Offline Murtle_71

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
I fail to understand why, Admin, you think workers should be fed for free just because they work in a a food outlet.

With the minimum wage somewhere between 160bt/220bt depending where you work, your suggested minimum 59bt meal is a sizeable % increase in their daily wage.

Are Tesco Lotus, Big C and makro staff permitted to help themselves to bread, cakes etc to a specified amount? Of course not. Are bank staff allowed to dip into the tills or receive a better exchange rate than cusatomers. No!

Every employee knows exactly what he will receive if his application to work somewhere is accepted. It may include free food, it may allow discounts on items sold, but the employee knows where he stands BEFORE he starts work.

Do you have employees Almog? Do they have free unlimited use of your computers or a free hour a day driving a hire car.  I doubt it. So why should KFC be an exception?

In Australia it is the norm for people in the low paying food industry to be feed before they start work.....

It stops then from stealing the food while they work.....

Which stops the bosses from having to train new low payed unskilled workers which have to be sacked after they steal some food....

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
In Australia it is the norm for people in the low paying food industry to be feed before they start work.....

It stops then from stealing the food while they work.....

Which stops the bosses from having to train new low payed unskilled workers which have to be sacked after they steal some food....
Prakhonchai Nick, read the comment above it have some common sense after all. moneysmile

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
I agree Admin. But why feed people to stop them thieving? Best not to employ them in the first place if they are potential criminals. If they steal food, they might steal the days takings too!  runningdog

den Buut

I agree Admin. But why feed people to stop them thieving? Best not to employ them in the first place if they are potential criminals. If they steal food, they might steal the days takings too!  runningdog

Good idea, and let the CEO bake your chicken. btw, they steal all the time, but not just a chickenwing. hungry1

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick