{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Do it yourself  (Read 19957 times)

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
Re: Do it yourself
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 03:53:55 PM »
big fish, nice to have at home, I was thinking to make fish pond just beside my wife's parents house, to make money of course, Is it good money? I was thinking about Tilapia fishes.

Offline Fun Smile

• Contributor with future
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2010, 07:41:13 PM »
big fish, nice to have at home, I was thinking to make fish pond just beside my wife's parents house, to make money of course, Is it good money? I was thinking about Tilapia fishes.

They are not big yet... right now is about 2 fish for 1 kg... good Tilapia have to be 1 kg per fish...but we eat them anyway lol.... I don't know that can make money,but I get fun to look at them when I have my morning coffee ...

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2010, 07:58:05 PM »

Hi BB

Think how much you pay for one in a local restaurant  ~~~ not a lot of scope for profit! 2guys

TBWG sawadi

Dave the Dude

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 08:36:08 AM »
Hi BB

Think how much you pay for one in a local restaurant  ~~~ not a lot of scope for profit! 2guys

TBWG sawadi

But you will make the villagers happy (unless you got high walls) redman

Offline buriramboy

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 03:27:11 AM »
Hi BB

TBWG sawadi

But you will make the villagers happy (unless you got high walls) redman

I can always make fence around it, it might not look nice but keep strangers away from it. HOPE SO.  smilenod
but how is it as a business, small income, good bad worth it? waste of time?

Dave the Dude

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 07:13:32 AM »
but how is it as a business, small income, good bad worth it? waste of time?

Most farangs would consider it not too profitable, I think.
Maybe you might get a bit of enjoyment out of it, if you either fish yourself or eat a lot of fish.

Offline garytaffy

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2010, 10:54:39 AM »
We are growing both tilapia and catfish in our pools. The anticipated profit on the next batch which represents 4-5 months work will be around £8k. My intention is to have 3 cycles per year which will i believe be an adequate return from that part of the business. A lot will depend on scale. I find the most expensive cost is the fish food as most of it is bought in pellet form by the 20kg bag. averaging 420 bht each.Good luck if you decide to take the plunge.

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2010, 03:46:22 PM »

Hi

Have Tilapia in my pond and the boss ladies dad gets sack loads of old cabbage leaves broccoli1 from the market for free and the Tilapia devour them rapidly. Must admit being a lazy b****r I just chuck in pellets!

TBWG sawadi

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 08:29:21 AM »
  coffeeman Yeah... I see it in your place ...they really have such a big ponds to live and growing up ...I would love to come fishing 1 day  character3 Cheers TBWG  party4

My fishponds is to small,but I really enjoy it around my house with 3 ponds...I think maybe good idea to start making more...  welcome1 and give/share to the Village peoples. coffeeman

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2010, 09:32:07 AM »
Now that you have the new Honda Lawn Mower you can have a lot of fun.  sissies http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/products/Lawnmowers/

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2010, 10:54:57 AM »
Yeah ! I really enjoy mine : ) ...I try the one we just bought...it's run good,but very heavy for me to push around...and I really happy to get a new one from him...Thank you my darling : )

Offline gondarman

• http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2010, 11:14:49 AM »
Yes, me myself and I will have alot of fun, because so called power woman thinks it is too heavy and wants to take it back. The new lawn mower is not much heavier, but it runs a bit heavier across the lawn because unlike the old machine the skirt of this one combs the grass before it hits the blade to give it a better cut.
Tee rack's conclusion: The old one was more fun to work with. (Pity it did not cut the grass well anymore) But after all why do we have a lawn mower? Not to cut the grass but to have fun isn't it?
Wait till I get back to Holland. She will have the old one fixed and will use it when I am not around. hahaha But I will check her biceps when I get back to find out what happened during my absence hihihihi

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2011, 10:16:35 AM »
I still in love with my old lawnmover,because it really good size for me to push around the yard...the new one I got also good to cut,because it still new,but I may say bad thing about it,because after use for a while it not so good anymore...hehehehe both side of handle it broken now..
I will fixed my old one again,because I need my garden clean and look nice : )

Happy New Year everyone

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2011, 10:52:08 AM »
I still in love with my old lawnmover,because it really good size for me to push around the yard...the new one I got also good to cut,because it still new,but I may say bad thing about it,because after use for a while it not so good anymore...hehehehe both side of handle it broken now..
I will fixed my old one again,because I need my garden clean and look nice : )

Happy New Year everyone

Broken so fast? how? Do you mean the plastic parts?

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2011, 12:23:29 PM »
 steamingMad no,not the plastic,but the iron, where you hold and push with...it too thin... loco

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick