{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Isuzu dealership  (Read 6591 times)

Offline flip46

• http://buriramexpats.com/
Isuzu dealership
« on: September 28, 2010, 04:46:44 PM »
Hi all,

I am going to visit the Isuzu dealer in Buriram tomorrow to check out the new Dmax.

Has anyone on the forum had any dealings with them and if so could you please give me your opinion of them. Just want to make sure that they do give good service both pre and post car purchase.

Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Re: Isuzu dealership
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 05:02:47 PM »
From my experience, Isuzu Dmax is very dependable car.
Reliable and overall gives a good package of value for money.

That said of coruse if you service the car correctly on time and change things whenever needed and not wait until something breaks, I treat all our cars in the right way and "listen" to the car to identify problems before developing to disasters!!!  2guys

I would say, go for it, holds its value very well also.

Isuzu & Toyota.  drivinggear

Dave the Dude

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 06:37:37 PM »

That said of coruse if you service the car correctly on time and change things whenever needed and not wait until something breaks, I treat all our cars in the right way and "listen" to the car to identify problems before developing to disasters!!!  2guys

Servicing a Isuzu seems a lot cheaper than a Toyota. I have had one for just under 4 years with no problems whatsoever.  bike038

Offline flip46

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 08:11:20 PM »
Thanks for the helpful replies.

I was  wondering if you have had any dealings with the Buriram dealership and if so are they regarded as giving good customer service.

In other words have you heard any good or bad reports of this dealership. Once I have handed over my hard earned cash  if there are any problems with the car  I would like some assurance that they will look after me and not tell me to take a running jump.

Thanks again for your help.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 08:41:26 PM by ADMIN »

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 08:12:08 PM »
If you're a member of the Pattaya Secrets Forum, there is a recent posting on advice on how to negotiate for a car in Thailand.  If you want the link, let me know and I will try to find it.

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 08:13:27 PM »

Hey Admin

I think OP is asking for opinion on the dealership not the vehicle itself!

TBWG sawadi

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 08:51:07 PM »
Thanks for the helpful replies.

I was  wondering if you have had any dealings with the Buriram dealership and if so are they regarded as giving good customer service.

In other words have you heard any good or bad reports of this dealership. Once I have handed over my hard earned cash  if there are any problems with the car  I would like some assurance that they will look after me and not tell me to take a running jump.

Thanks again for your help.

I always service my Isuzu Dmax there and never had a problem there, but I'm a very pedant with these things, I look at them working and see what they are changing, if something wrong I want to see the damage and know the reason why they think need to replace some part, not often but its just my rules when it comes to garage people. always keep your eyes open on the car.  oldmanwithstick

Back to the issue, great service guys, I know some of them personally, just good guys working there, the owner is also kind and pleasant to deal with her, once they made some damage to the window film by mistake, straight away she gave me refund and endless sorry's, good service, that's how a brand build itself, Isuzu, Toyota, What do you think? anyway even if you will have personal problem with them you can always talk with Nang Rong branch (45 minutes driving from Buriram city) or even better, the head office of Isuzu in Bangkok.
Works like magic.. had it done with Nissan (their service is something else to talk about....)  knuppel2 fairydust

Offline flip46

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 09:47:45 PM »
Exactly what I was looking for. Seems that I am going to the right place tomorrow to buy the car. It is very important to me that I deal with good people because inevitably things can go wrong with vehicles.

And that is when you look to the business to treat you well and to treat you fairly. That is often the difference in businesses, their after sales service can be good or sometimes downright terrible.

They are all very happy to take our money and that is fine but as consumers we need to feel that we are valued not only at the time of purchase but also later when/if there is a problem.

The above recommendation is extremely helpful and I will keep it in mind tomorrow when we are hopefully going to negotiate a good deal on the car.

Thank you for your reply and thanks also to TBWG for his efforts in deciphering my convoluted posts.

Offline Paddyram

• Contributor on the right way
  • Censored!
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 10:59:58 PM »
Got a Dmax recently myself.  I had no previous experience of Isuzu except a courier friend of mine in Ireland that swears by them.  When deciding what to buy I had endless imput from my father-in-law and numerous Uncles, etc, eventhough I didn't ask them, it was a good excuse to meet up, eat raw meat (WTF) and drink too much  party4.  The consensus they (not I, but they  loco) reached what that I should buy the Dmax as it was lighter on fuel, was cheaper to maintain and was more reliable than the other makes, Toyota Vigo, Nissan Navara, etc.

I actually went to a few of other Dealerships but I found them most helpful and polite at Isuzu.  If there is one thing I hate its not being treated with proper respect (not talking directly to me, just to the wife, etc.) when parting with large amounts of money as a consumer.

After the deal was done they gave me the first few services free into the bargain and re-assured me that they would stand over the warranty arrangement.... I even got my pictures taken for their customer album with a big plastic key !  yeahme !  A Small thing, but it made me laugh.  I haven't had to pay for a services yet.  Let us know how you get on in the dealership.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick