{Advertisements}

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
General Discussion / Re: October Moto GP
« Last post by Smithy on May 29, 2023, 10:53:59 AM »
Cheers for that, will keep looking at the web-site to see when I can purchase a ticket.

Might seem odd this, but these prices will outprice a lot of the locals even lots of expats.

Its the same when international Bands that come to Thailand ,the prices are always higher than a local Band. I'm sure the circuit has other race days for local events that are affordable for the local community ( Thai and Western )
I know they say you cant beat being there but there is always LIVE TV and there will be links online to watch these races for free ( if you know where to look ) ;)
« Last post by andy on May 28, 2023, 06:42:58 PM »
Cheers for that, will keep looking at the web-site to see when I can purchase a ticket.

Might seem odd this, but these prices will outprice a lot of the locals even lots of expats.
« Last post by Smithy on May 28, 2023, 12:44:31 PM »
I know in previous years the 1 day ticket price are not normally sold ( or prices given ) until some time in July .

I know last year prices ( posted below )  , so I guess about the same ?

Grand stand: 4,000 baht; can see all 12 turns of the circuit
Quartararo Stand: 3,000 baht; get souvenirs with an authentic autograph from Fabio Quartararo
Chantra Stand: 3,000 baht; get souvenirs with an authentic autograph from Somkiat Chantra
Side Stand: 2,000 baht
General Discussion / October Moto GP
« Last post by andy on May 27, 2023, 10:31:44 PM »
This may seem a silly question, but does anyone know the price of a standard day pass to this year's Moto GP in Buriram?  I've looked on the official web-site; however, this is only showing 3 and 5 day passes, which are crazy money.
Real Estate / Re: House for sale
« Last post by stevef on May 07, 2023, 02:48:31 AM »
can someone please do pictures price etc
Still Available, 5K
Real Estate / Re: 3 storeys Commercial Town House Building for RENT.
« Last post by buriramboy on May 05, 2023, 03:33:44 AM »
icon_latest UPDATE:

This place is NOW available for sale or for rent! An opportunity to start a business or livin city center near 7-11 and bus station++

Sale at 2,800,000!!! For service enquirers only please.

*All details and photos are in messages above.

*NOT all the floors and areas of the building uploaded - because storage limitation of the forum, Can inquire and get all on email.

* Aircon in EACH floor!

Monthly rate: 7000 Baht per month.
Required deposit: 3 months.

For inquiries please contact on email: almog_zec@hotmail.com

International call or Whats up Application: (English/Thai): 972-54-4346363

Or call locally: Mobile (Thai): 081-1479828

sawadi
Real Estate / Land req krasang area
« Last post by stevef on April 27, 2023, 12:47:28 PM »
Looking for land 2 to 4 rai on or near the main road system krasang area price pics google maps links appreciated
Real Estate, housing, house and land ownership / Re: Channot theft
« Last post by Gerry on April 23, 2023, 04:56:10 AM »
Let me address your questions:

1.) Your family took a loan on the land because they were smart.

They thought they were being smart by borrowing the Fees for Visa, Air Ticket from the Bangkok Bank with the property as collateral, rather than through the employment agency with their high interest rates.

2.)Then you say the agency were co signatories on the loan. Why? The land is the collateral. No need for co signatories.

Since the sister and her husband had no income, other than this employment to pay back the loan. The agency guaranteed the loan. You typically need income to get a loan even with collateral.

3.) The agency Then give back the house because you say they did something illegal.

What the agency did illegal was related to the employment contract. We threatened to report them to the labor department. It had nothing to do with the loan.

4.) The land office would not have taken payment from one without the other knowing either, I would doubt.

The land office was never involved. They were holding the deed with a lien or some encumbrance on it. When we paid them they returned the deed to us.

LL

Having re read my post I believe I was a little unclear. When I said the Land Office would not accept payment from one without the other knowing, I was referring to your comment " the mafia now owned the house".

The bank lent the money. They would have the deeds. They would then release the deeds when payment was made. The mafia would then need to change the name on the deeds. They would need both new and old owner present.

You said the land office held the deeds,and then returned them. The land Office do not hold deeds.
Real Estate, housing, house and land ownership / Re: Channot theft
« Last post by llso on April 23, 2023, 04:29:05 AM »
Let me address your questions:

1.) Your family took a loan on the land because they were smart.

They thought they were being smart by borrowing the Fees for Visa, Air Ticket from the Bangkok Bank with the property as collateral, rather than through the employment agency with their high interest rates.

2.)Then you say the agency were co signatories on the loan. Why? The land is the collateral. No need for co signatories.

Since the sister and her husband had no income, other than this employment to pay back the loan. The agency guaranteed the loan. You typically need income to get a loan even with collateral.

3.) The agency Then give back the house because you say they did something illegal.

What the agency did illegal was related to the employment contract. We threatened to report them to the labor department. It had nothing to do with the loan.

4.) The land office would not have taken payment from one without the other knowing either, I would doubt.

The land office was never involved. They were holding the deed with a lien or some encumbrance on it. When we paid them they returned the deed to us.

LL

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod