{Advertisements}

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Family and children / Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card
« Last post by Gerry on August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM »
Hey, I'm in Burirum and I will be trying to get my daughter her Thial ID card. She is 13 years old.

I have her birth certificate and the house blue book where she is registered.

Her Thai mother is here to help sign anything needed on the day.

Is there anything else I need to take with me when I go or can it all be sorted on the day?

Many thanks for all the help.

That sounds about right. Take your passport and ask her mother to take her ID card too.

Why have you waited so long? 7 years old is the age to get an ID card.
Family and children / information on how to get a child a Thai ID card
« Last post by Murtle_71 on August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM »
Hey, I'm in Burirum and I will be trying to get my daughter her Thial ID card. She is 13 years old.

I have her birth certificate and the house blue book where she is registered.

Her Thai mother is here to help sign anything needed on the day.

Is there anything else I need to take with me when I go or can it all be sorted on the day?

Many thanks for all the help.

General Discussion / Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area.
« Last post by badboldie on July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM »
General items.
General Discussion / Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area.
« Last post by Gerry on July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM »
I've never heard of any.

What type of auction are you looking for? Property? Vehicles? Furniture? General items?
General Discussion / Auction in Buriram and surrounding area.
« Last post by badboldie on July 26, 2024, 06:12:05 AM »
Does anyone know of any Auctions in Buriram?
Thanks for your suggestions Gerry, I will need to put my thinking cap on...cheers, jos
correct herbergier, in a country flooded with tesla cars, would there be room for BYD?..not that I compare this puny web site with BYD, far from it. But there could be hardly any objection with providing additional advertising at no cost, would it?

Are you not charging for advertising near the top of the list on your website?

The problem is getting your website near the top of Google searches. Especially with no named location in the URL.

I just did a Google search of "eat and drink in Buriram". No sign of HappyVisit anywhere.

Change the URL to include Buriram. If or when you expand to other provinces you can include key words in headings within your website.

Also, consider a new suffix. .info, whilst cheap, is not good.
correct herbergier, in a country flooded with tesla cars, would there be room for BYD?..not that I compare this puny web site with BYD, far from it. But there could be hardly any objection with providing additional advertising at no cost, would it?
On Facebook we already have in English language 'Where to eat in Buriram' (1,800 members) and 'Welcome to Buriram' (5,400 members), for food, hotels, sports and nightlife.
Hi gerry, Yes, I got already a message this morning from Nick that the web page was not working, I had to install the Theme Builder this morning and all is OK now. I do in a way agree with your sentiment, but dont forget this is just a one week old project...I have the intention to review the success of this web site after a 12 months trial period. As soon as I am back in Buriram I will start to visit some of the advertisers to see if they can do a promotion for their venue and as such direct traffic to the web site. I also plan to advertise at the airport /train and bus station to make new visitors aware of where to eat,drink,sleep and play.  In the future, if and when this web site proves to be a success, I plan to add Surin to it. This will then open a pull down and selection box on the home page, and possibly followed by additional towns, but time will tell. In the mean time I am enjoying myself and having fun getting this up and running. Thanks for your feedback mate. hope to catch up. Jos     www.happyvisit.info
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Gerry
August 29, 2024, 02:33:22 PM

information on how to get a child a Thai ID card by Murtle_71
August 29, 2024, 07:11:47 AM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by badboldie
July 26, 2024, 03:03:06 PM

Re: Auction in Buriram and surrounding area. by Gerry
July 26, 2024, 02:55:12 PM