{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Stiebel Eltron Tank Hot Water Heaters in Buriram  (Read 5005 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Stiebel Eltron Tank Hot Water Heaters in Buriram
« on: November 10, 2018, 10:01:00 AM »
I am thrilled to announce that due to a large purchase of Stiebel Eltron Hot Water heaters I sold to the Alvarez Hotel and the recreational facilities of the Thepnakorn Hotel in Buriram I can offer the best prices on the full range of Stiebel Eltron Water Heaters including Tank heaters and the booster water pumps. Hot water on demand in your Buriram shower | spa tub | bathtub | rain head shower | kitchen sink | bathroom taps are the primary business of German owned Stiebel Eltron. The units are manufactured in Thailand under German Management. Installation and Service is professional on this brand of hot water heaters. I have sold several brands of shower heaters over the years in Buriram to hotels | resorts | home owners | house builders, and without a doubt Stiebel Elton is built to a better standard. I will easily beat the price you see on any current model in stock at my fine competitors. The models I have in stock are brand new factory fresh, not old stock.  Thank you for your support. Mr. Pichai.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Stiebel Eltron Tank Hot Water Heaters in Buriram
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 07:25:13 PM »
One thing I've learned to check is whether the water heater has a copper or plastic tank, go with copper.  Recommend you show a pic of the insides. 

Offline Pichai

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 12:36:03 PM »
Very good suggestion. The display in Buriram Home Builders Merchants of Stiebel Eltron Shower Heaters is set up to have topless exposure of the heaters. You can quickly see which models when topless feature brass and which have silicone or plastic tanks. It is  easy to pop the top of each heater on display in Buriram.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 06:33:17 PM »
This week Mr. Moses and Mr. Bob have sold three Stiebel Eltron on demand water heaters to Ducati Motorcycle Racing Teams currently at the Buriram Chang international Circuit Racetrack. Seems the teams prefer hot water when washing selected bike parts. My family owned hardware store has never sold so many Milwaukee Cordless tools in one week. The head of Milwaukee Tools TTI, for SouthEast Asia will visit Ruangsangthai next week to expand our display. The 18 volt garden leaf blower is in heavy use this weekend at Chang international Circuit to cool down motorbikes. Thank you for your support.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick