{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Swimming Pool welded steel mesh in Buriram  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Swimming Pool welded steel mesh in Buriram
« on: March 28, 2018, 05:14:09 PM »
A Buriram expats forum member hired a UK swimming pool builder in 2018 as his consultant. They both understood the advantages of factory welded flat steel mesh. I was delighted to source the flat steel mesh in the size they requested. It was delivered in less than 10 days direct from the steel plant in Chonburi to the expats home in Buriram Province. The expats house building construction team unloaded the delivery truck. The price depends on the size of the steel and how close the squares.   There are significantly more steel weight and cost to a 10cm by 10cm spacing of flat steel mesh than 20cm by 20cm.  I am able to deliver both types of steel mesh to home and swimming pool builders in Buriram province, Surin province and Maha Sarakham province. Each sheet of flat steel mesh is 3 meters by 6 meters.  I do not keep this steel in stock at this moment, yet it is under serious consideration. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Tassie

Re: Swimming Pool welded steel mesh in Buriram
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 09:38:57 PM »
I noticed you didn't mention the extra 11,000 baht delivery charge for the sheets we received because you don't stock the product.
Regards

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 11:03:41 PM »
Tassie is absolutely correct that there is a significant delivery fee for the flat sheets of welded steel mesh. He was the first customer to be 100% serious in buying this product. No other home improvement store stocks this product in Buriram Province. Tassie is building a swimming pool to a very high standard and he stepped up and paid in advance for special steel and the delivery fee that others had blinked. Ruangsangthai does not profit on delivery fees, and this was a case of the product being shipped by a transport company selected by the manufacturer direct to the customer.  95% of the items I sell are sent on inexpensive transport to the builders merchant store and then on Ruangsangthai delivery trucks to a home building site. Terracotta roof tiles are also sent on the transport company selected by the factory direct to a home building site in Buriram province at a higher transport fee than concrete roof tiles. My goal is to sell enough welded flat sheets of steel to other swimming pool builders and order a semi truck load to save on transport costs. The high quality steel that Tassie selected is manufactured in Chonburi which also impacts the transport costs.  11,000 baht, while a significant amount to pay, is still less than UPS and FedEx freight charges I have seen for one special water pump sent from the USA to Thailand. Freight is always a consideration when I work to help customers with special requests of extraordinary items. Thank you Tassie for being the first customer in Buriram to step up and follow through on the requested mesh.  The fact Tassie has hired a real swimming pool builder with years of European building experience makes a difference in products selected.

Tassie

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 06:38:41 AM »
These welded sheets are also used in road/driveway construction, concrete slab construction.  The cheap rolled mesh is not an option for me.  Inferior product inferior result.
I wont be trapped again in paying extraordinary transport fees for an item that should already be stocked.  I will source all my future mesh needs  direct from the manufacturers, buying in bulk and sending my own truck for transport.
Regards

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM