{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Tools can be less baht in Buriram than Bangkok  (Read 5392 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Tools can be less baht in Buriram than Bangkok
« on: November 21, 2017, 02:24:33 PM »
My family owned hardware store and builders merchants supply located on land my Mother bought many many years ago has a lower overhead than most modern trade home improvement stores in Buriram. Bangkok overhead is quite expensive compared to Buriram. A very fine famous Bangkok Home Improvement Store with locations in Pattaya also sells the exact same Zinsano induction High Pressure washer Caspian model. Ruangsangthai sells this High pressure washer was HALF the price of the famous chain store. I sell the exact same beautiful wall and floor tile you can see at this famous high end Chain Store, but I sell it for less money.  If you see any name brand tools in Bangkok or Korat please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Bob so he can meet or beat the price. Exact same model in stock and this is  an easy way for you to save significant baht living in Thailand. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Offline Pichai

Re: Tools can be less baht in Buriram than Bangkok
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 05:05:43 PM »
Stanley Fatmax Extreme Hand Tools made in Taiwan or the USA are on sale at my low overhead family owned tool store in Buriram for less than the so called sales of Lazada or other on line sellers. You may not even see Stanley FatMax Xtreme hand tools at big box home improvement stores. The expanded Solar panel power display is now in the covered parking area of Ruangsangthai. A shipment of compact PROVEN and TESTED solar powered LED light sets with dusk to dawn sensors will be arriving at Ruangsangthai in early December 2017.  Mr. California Bob has installed five sets of LED security | garden flood and spot lights at his village home to test if they can go all night without wearing down. The only sets of LED lighting I want to offer my customers are those lights which have been tested to last all night. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 06:21:37 PM »
So I glanced at the picture and thought Jesus !! 5,500 baht for a hammer is a bit steep!!

Offline Pichai

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 08:42:52 AM »
That photo bomb price tag is from a large solar panel that Ruangsangthai sells in Buriram. Solar panels to pump water using DC water pumps have proven a best seller in Buriram. Roof Top solar power for a residential home is not quite up to Solar City Tesla Powerwall capabilities and prices in Thailand. The price for roof top solar power instlaled by a sub contractor who rents floor space at HomePro is posted on the display at the Buriram HomePro.  My family owned builders merchants store has focused on selling solar panels to power LED lights and DC water pumps. Expats who might pursue  BitCoin Mining in Buriram have also bought significant solar panels at Ruangsangthai.  Using solar panels to pump water from a well into a DOS water tank or for greenhouse operations or field crops is a typical sale of the solar panels at Ruangsangthai in Buriram.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick