{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: House insurance providers, local agents, multilingual preferred (Thai and UK)  (Read 4739 times)

Offline notrub

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
I have recently built a new house with a permit in Ban Mai Chaiyapot.  It is paid for and there are no outstanding debts.  It is on legally owned and registered land.  I hold a usufruct (provided by Sebastian Brousseau at Isaan Lawyers in Korat) on this land and that all seems very OK.  What about insurance?  We currently have none.  I am looking for someone who will provide advice and sell me a 'homeowner's package'  or 'all risks' kind of policy.  Documents provided in English and Thai in easy to understand format. Can someone provide a local contact name and details please?  References and ideas about what kind of policy is best would be welcome too, please. Also, what and who to avoid would be welcome too please.  Thanks very much, in advance.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Nick & COCO are experts in this field ,both members on here .If you want their contact numbers I will send you a PM

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
I can recommend Nick and CoCo of Thai Widows and ExPats. They will certainly be able to fulfill your insurance needs/criteria and are easy to deal with. I've used their service for the past 3 years. Extremely efficient.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
I have recently built a new house with a permit in Ban Mai Chaiyapot.  It is paid for and there are no outstanding debts.  It is on legally owned and registered land.  I hold a usufruct (provided by Sebastian Brousseau at Isaan Lawyers in Korat) on this land and that all seems very OK.  What about insurance?  We currently have none.  I am looking for someone who will provide advice and sell me a 'homeowner's package'  or 'all risks' kind of policy.  Documents provided in English and Thai in easy to understand format. Can someone provide a local contact name and details please?  References and ideas about what kind of policy is best would be welcome too, please. Also, what and who to avoid would be welcome too please.  Thanks very much, in advance.

Have sent you a PM with info.
Thanks to Nookie and Freddy for your votes of confidence

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod