0 (0%)
Other, please specify.
3 (27.3%)
My feelings are hurt, delete the post
2 (18.2%)
BE members disagreeing
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Boring Posts  (Read 21783 times)

Online Mod

• Global Moderator
  • Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
    • http://www.buriramexpats.com
Re: Boring Posts
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2017, 09:37:27 AM »
Please do not say things you don't know about. Also not good to tell on the forum about what happens in private messages.

We have our job and our family. We try our best to take care of Buriram Expats. We promote every day with our businesses. We meet many expat and invite them to join.

We read old post and can see some members not happy about the old admin. About he doesn't understand the jokes and deleted posts. We don't want this so try to keep posts.

We never delete something by our idea. We only delete if reported more than one time. If we don't understand everything we know an English speaker to help explain.

I deleted foto thread by accident. I started a new one and said sorry.

Since we started this wrbsite membership and posts are up.

Please let us try together and stop saying bad things about the admin team.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 09:57:41 AM by Mod »

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 10:38:57 AM »
For me the bottom line is this. It should be perfectly possible for mature adults to have a differing opinion on any subject and share that point of view, but to do so without being critical of another's position and certainly without insults.
Nothing more to say on this subject.

Believe it or not, I do not try to attack to attack BE members.  If they want to engage in reasonable discussion I am all for that.  But at least one expat here hunts out my posts to disparage me, and a 2nd is climbing on.  OK, yes I do call out Nookie, but he deserves it, just ask him.

Who is hunting you? If you are suggesting that it is me, then you flatter yourself greatly. I have much better things to do, which is why I do not post very often these days. Your posts make me visit this site much less frequently than I did a few years ago.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 10:40:29 AM by Adam »

Tassie

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2017, 11:05:29 AM »
I love BE and have been helped by some of the information provided by members and as a result, in some cases, I have made personal friends.
Lets try to respect everyone's right to comment and try to stay away from personal attacks.  I am not perfect and I guess no one is as BE members.
Most of us have reached retirement age and time is ticking away before we fall of the perch.  Let our last days on earth be constructive and full of respect for our like minded brothers on this forum. Let us leave our emotional baggage behind in the countries we came from and remember the reasons we are here and embrace our new home.
Regards

Offline Wayne from Aus

• Contributor with future
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2017, 03:36:05 AM »
I'm with what Tassie said

Offline mahdam

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2017, 04:30:17 AM »

Offline Phantom

• Contributor with future
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2017, 06:31:16 AM »
And me.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2017, 07:37:16 AM »
And me. 

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2017, 07:41:16 AM »
Me too but, when it gets ti the point where the owners/admin need to defend themselves against empty allegations, I think the reality may be different.

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2017, 08:47:18 AM »
I have received PMs in one day, supporting my view point. This may indicate to what extent people are afraid or reluctant to express their views.
For one person in particular, he whose name shall not be mentioned, the point of this forum is to be proved right, to give evidence of his moral and intellectual superiority in all cases.
Sharing information, and of course he has been here for a long time and knows a lot, seems to be a secondary motivation.
Urleft: I have tried to support you on various occasions but your last postings concerning Nookiebear (very unfunny}and the one concerning Admin (totally unjustified) were unnecessary and one wonders why you posted it at all. I did explain to you why it was pretty unlikely that you would ever get Admin privileges. It's bloody well impossible now and you have manoeuvred yourself into a corner.
Adam: no it wasn't you that was being referred to, I think.
Oh well, I too will just leave this forum to Nookiebear and SM as well as the occasional newbie that naively comes here looking for information and either getting no response or a put down.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2017, 08:52:07 AM »
Some people should stop crying over something the feel aggrieved about that happened along time ago.

Just do a quick search of my username and see how many times I have been thanked for posts in the more recent past.

Your apparent grudge appears to be clouding your judgement.

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2017, 01:05:40 PM »
I have watched you do it to other people also as I mentioned, and that is what annoys me the most.
I expect you keep on writing about this until I stop answering or admit that you are really the greatest guy in the world and gosh what a nice guy, gee whizz.
Alright, I admit all that now STFU

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2017, 01:24:25 PM »
I have watched you do it to other people also as I mentioned, and that is what annoys me the most.
I expect you keep on writing about this until I stop answering or admit that you are really the greatest guy in the world and gosh what a nice guy, gee whizz.
Alright, I admit all that now STFU

Thank you. Accolades really not necessary but thank you none the less.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:26:53 PM by Starman »

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2017, 03:22:41 PM »
Out of all the members on here only around a dozen contribute...........Why is that..........Urleft take a good hard look in the mirror.........YOU have pissed so many people off,they can't be arsed anymore.

Wow, so I got your goat Nookie, sweet, I am fullfilled.  Tit for tat as we say in the USA.  Did you attack me first?   Tell the Truth Paul, who attacked who first? 

Keith ,You didn't get my goat,I just posted what an awful lot of people think.
WTF are you on about attacking!!You were in US Military for too long.Have a word with your leader DT about attacking!!
As you  know, I personally couldn't give a flying x about the stuff you wish to post about me.I have got broad shoulders and a very thick skin

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2017, 03:39:13 PM »
Kind of early to already be hitting the bottle Paul. 

And I have been questioned by more than one here on why you go around attacking people on the forum.  But I will admit, you have toned it down in the past few years.  Did someone talk to you about that?

However, I will admit you can take a licken and come back ticken.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2017, 11:15:50 PM »

Urleft: I have tried to support you on various occasions but your last postings concerning Nookiebear (very unfunny}

Davu,

I am taking my time and piece mealing my response. 

Please show me your same level of indignation when Nookie referred to me (and all Americans) as a "septic"  I do not recall you supporting me in those instances.   

Did you know that picture was posted here years ago?  Did you know one of his countrymen reposted the picture claiming how spot on and funny it was?  That picture was downloaded on this forum over 100 times.  However, with the forum issues that exchange has been lost forever, so I reposted the picture when reminded with a septic post.  You have your individual opinion, but lots of us that dealt with the agitator and instigator extraordinaire (and he was proud of it) found it totally appropriate.  However, he has toned down his posting the last few years, probably after he was counseled about it.   

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick