{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: 90 days reporting up and running again?  (Read 18031 times)

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
Re: 90 days reporting up and running again?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2017, 05:20:49 PM »
Umm, sorry to burst your bubble there Starman but the 90 day reporting website is valid for ALL of thailand, NOT just division 1 (that's just who put the link up)

Immigration officers in offices in one buffalo villages scattered around the country don't get to pick and choose if they want to accept it or not. If it's up and running they gotta use it.

FWIW: 90 day reporting can be done in person 15 days before down until 7 days AFTER your actual due date. Again I don't care what some low level passport stamping half-wit at the immigration office says, those are the posted rules and I'd hold them to it if I was up there (which I'm not, so you're on your own). you do pay a 2000baht fine for failure to report on the 8th day after your due date though.

Also ANYONE can take in your 90 day report, it does NOT hafta be done in person by any wild stretch of the imagination no matter what officer you get.

When are you people gonna man up and hold those immigration officers accountable up there?

here's the website for the 90 day reporting;
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Yes, I know what it is supposed to represent.

However, no bubbles burst on my part. As usual you come on here spurting off and giving it the large.

What your local immigration office asks for is what you do. Buriram currently does not accept online reports. Some officials allow third party some don't.

I am yet to meet anyone who really wants to argue with an official that might be having his own ideas. Why??? Because those that want to live here for their own enjoyment don't mind towing the rope every now and then.

As I ask a while ago, please don't go in to Buriram Immigration with your inflated ego upsetting the officers. It only makes it worse for others. I speak Thai very well. I would love to take you to the office and show them how you called them half wits in a buffalo village. Then let's see how you get on in your next visit to immigration. We are talking about a little short visit to immigration every 3 months. No hassle.

Just wonder id the IOs in Samui are half wits in a buffalo village too?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 05:35:24 PM by Starman »

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 05:58:43 PM »
I hate to agree with (deleted) but this is the way it is, I did a 90 day report on internet just before my extension renewal in April. They denied that it existed and that I had to pay a fine. A few years ago I would have reacted differently but I managed to get them to actually use the computer to see that it was in order. You pass a sweaty few minutes with a fixed smile on your face when you do this kind of thing.
I asked last time I was there: no internet reporting. That's it as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 07:32:23 PM »
Love you to Davu. Why hate to agree when you know you and I are right?

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2017, 07:55:30 PM »
Well there you go. I'll be heading to the office when it's my time to report. Last time I was in and out in ten minutes. It's no big deal.

Offline smoooth2

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2017, 08:11:36 PM »
Tod .... you do seem to have a curious affection-affliction for the well being of us buffalo herders up here in the boonies ?

You'll be pleased to know that we're actually doing ok. We've had electricity for some time now, running water is available to most homes, and television recently arrived.

We also have a modestly successful football team, which keeps the natives happy.

Whilst many of us are no doubt extemely grateful, and hold you in awe for your offer to enlighten our local Immigration Office about 21st Century best practices, we couldn't really expect you to travel all this way on our behalf, without first establishing your bona-fide credentials.

Perhaps there is an Immigration Office closer to you that could use some "farang know how ?" You know .... hone your skills as it were, before you tackle any remote Immis.

From what I've read, Jomtiem Immi could almost certainly do with some expert, beligerent, in your face farang advice ?

Be sure to let us know how you fared.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 08:23:35 PM »
Well I was going to test the system, unfortunately the website is bascially unusable for Firefox and Microsoft Edge.  It took minutes to imput my passport number.

But as DD said, going to BI is now easy, not like KCI.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2017, 08:32:06 PM »
Well I was going to test the system, unfortunately the website is bascially unusable for Firefox and Microsoft Edge.  It took minutes to imput my passport number.

To be honest, KCI was no real hardship once every 90 days.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2017, 09:20:03 PM »

Well I changed computers and used MS Explorer and the site works fine.  So I filled it in and will wait a few days to see if I get approved, otherwise back to BI.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2017, 10:11:02 AM »
My 90 day report status is still Pending.  I expect that I will have to do the report in person. 

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2017, 11:08:02 AM »
Last time I managed to get on the system I had the same thing. Despite their claims to the contrary my belief is that they don't check and approve from the Buriram Office. I don't even bother now. No big deal to go in person every 3 months.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2017, 11:29:31 AM »
I agree with you Steve, but remember this post:

The online is working perfectly.

If the online was working perfectly my report would be approved by now as approval is part of the online process, then there is printing the approved 90 day report.  So the website might be operational, but it appears to be useless if you can't get an approved report from Buriram Immigration via the website.

How's that saying, the operation was a success but the patient died. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:31:39 AM by urleft »

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2017, 07:08:20 AM »
I agree with you Steve, but remember this post:

The online is working perfectly.

If the online was working perfectly my report would be approved by now as approval is part of the online process, then there is printing the approved 90 day report.  So the website might be operational, but it appears to be useless if you can't get an approved report from Buriram Immigration via the website.

How's that saying, the operation was a success but the patient died. 
It must be something to do with YOU...
2 local Nong Ki Gentleman have now used it ,the last one on Tuesday am got his approval Wednesday pm

Offline maraudingscot

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2017, 07:28:12 AM »
As said above, it is no hardship to go every 90 days, can make a little day out of it. get some shopping, pickup a few supplies. for me it is only 50km there and 50km back, approx. Plus the satisfaction of getting it approved immediately. Would hate milling around the house checking to see if it is approved or not.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2017, 08:00:41 AM »

It must be something to do with YOU...
2 local Nong Ki Gentleman have now used it ,the last one on Tuesday am got his approval Wednesday pm

I'm not going to say you are lying, I just find it incredulous that a "Gentelman" would associate with you. 

love6

Tassie

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2017, 09:30:39 AM »
I just go to the Buriram Immigration office every 90 days.  The process is quick, painless  and done on the spot.  I meet other expats there and it is a nice time out.  No online hassle applications for me.
Regards

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM