Author Topic: Trump  (Read 65376 times)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Trump
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2017, 08:16:13 AM »

isanbirder

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2017, 12:58:47 PM »
Perhaps we can shelve Trump for a while until he gets himself, if possible, in even more of a mess.

Offline jivvy

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2017, 01:40:53 PM »
Donald Trump steps out of the White House in the dead of winter. Right in front of him, on the White House lawn, he sees ?Donald Trump Sucks? written in urine across the snow.

Well, he's pretty ticked off. He storms into his security staff?s HQ, and reads the security guys the riot act, while they stay silent and stare ashamedly at the floor.

Trump hollers ?Well dammit, don?t just sit there! Get out and find out who did it! I want an answer, and I want it tonight!?

Later that evening, the chief security officer approaches Trump and says: ?Well Mr. President, we have some bad news and we have some really bad news. Which do you want first??

Trump says ?Give me the bad news first.?

The officer says ?Well, we took a sample of the urine and tested it. The results just came back, and it was Mike Pence?s urine.?

Trump says ?Oh my, I feel so... so... betrayed! My own vice-president! Damn. ...well, what?s the really bad news??

The officer replies ?Well, it?s Melania?s handwriting.?

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 06:32:53 PM »
Perhaps we can shelve Trump for a while until he gets himself, if possible, in even more of a mess.
IB I'd go along with you 100% on that.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 06:57:42 PM »
IB I'd go along with you 100% on that.

I would tend to agree.

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2017, 02:26:36 AM »
Be careful guys, if Trump hears about this he will, well he will, tweet about you!!

Offline Adam

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2017, 04:33:57 AM »
A question for urleft.

I do not know or care about the rights or wrongs, although it appears that the judge is upholding the constitution (neither here nor there).

urleft, do you think that it is appropriate for The Donald to tweet about this?
Is that what the minority of Americans voted for? (Sorry low blow (and just a joke) of course 50% of Democratic votes were from dead people (again a joke)).
Are you happy that your President The Donald is washing dirty laundry in public?

Please, I only want your opinion on the tweeting, not on the issue. Please do not add a link.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Tassie

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2017, 06:20:16 AM »
I suspect that the success that Trump had by tweeting during the Presidential campaign is self evident.  He won the election despite the MSM relentless lies and bad mouthing a candidate who was not one of their selected war mongering crooked bunch. The Main Street Media  continues relentlessly to bad mouth him as he is not part of the vile entrenched politicians. To hope the lying Main Stream Media (MSM) will become unbiased is pie in the sky dreams.  It won't happen.  Trump tweets direct to the American public bypassing biased fake news.  Of course those who denigrate Trump for tweeting should not be surprised that Trump is distancing himself from the entrenched Bankster's and their propaganda machine.  Can anyone with some modicum of intelligence really imagine what the state of the earth would be in now if crooked vile Hillary won the election?  Radiation?
Regards

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2017, 06:56:09 AM »
Be careful guys, if Trump hears about this he will, well he will, tweet about you!!

I was referring to the boredom of seeing the name all over this forum,  rather than the subject himself.

Like him or loathe him,  you cannot fault his honesty.

All he is doing is what he promised during the election campaign.

What other ex president can boast the same9

I agree with Tassie.

Look No links.  5555

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2017, 07:02:18 AM »
First I believe it is obvious that tweeting was effective for him during his campaign, so why should he stop.  Take a look at this youtube vid on what Trump contended with:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

Two, it gets the message he wants out directly to the people without the media filter, or the media ignoring it. 

Third it drives the MSM nuts.  Not only does it blatantly bypass them, the media has to respond to the tweets, they can't help it.  So Trump is effectively driving the media, sometimes taking them off their intended target. 

Forth, Normally a President is allowed a "Honeymoon" period in office where he is given a chance to get his administration running, they started in on Trump in December. 

Fifth, Trump doesn't drink that means his 3am tweets are not alcohol induced.  And while it can be said these tweets are unpresidential, well Trump is redefining what it is to be President.  And a lot of people are cheering, for example there is a current flap going on about a Navy SEAL convoy in the USA driving on the highway with TRUMP flag on their military vehicle.

And despite what all the Trump haters are saying, he is a master strategist, a hard working driven individual, and appears to be trying to do what he said he would do on the campaign trail.  So not only are his supporters cheering on him and his tweets, he is actually gaining support. 

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2017, 07:31:57 AM »
First I believe it is obvious that tweeting was effective for him during his campaign, so why should he stop.  Take a look at this youtube vid on what Trump contended with:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

Two, it gets the message he wants out directly to the people without the media filter, or the media ignoring it. 

Third it drives the MSM nuts.  Not only does it blatantly bypass them, the media has to respond to the tweets, they can't help it.  So Trump is effectively driving the media, sometimes taking them off their intended target. 

Forth, Normally a President is allowed a "Honeymoon" period in office where he is given a chance to get his administration running, they started in on Trump in December. 

Fifth, Trump doesn't drink that means his 3am tweets are not alcohol induced.  And while it can be said these tweets are unpresidential, well Trump is redefining what it is to be President.  And a lot of people are cheering, for example there is a current flap going on about a Navy SEAL convoy in the USA driving on the highway with TRUMP flag on their military vehicle.

And despite what all the Trump haters are saying, he is a master strategist, a hard working driven individual, and appears to be trying to do what he said he would do on the campaign trail.  So not only are his supporters cheering on him and his tweets, he is actually gaining support. 

Not bad. Shame about the link.

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2017, 08:12:39 AM »
Well done urleft as Starman says shame about the link, but it wouldn't be a urleft post without one would it  2guys

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2017, 08:35:51 AM »
What's going on in the USA now is very similar to a business introducing a change programme and a militant Union opposing every strategy for the sheer hell of it.
On the Tweet side of things, the Press are the Union who hate and oppose any direct commication from management to the workers. Everything must go through them.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2017, 08:58:24 AM »
Tweets:

Offline KhunG

• Contributor with future
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2017, 09:24:37 AM »
Well done urleft as Starman says shame about the link, but it wouldn't be a urleft post without one would it  2guys

So, if I understand correctly, your latest whinge is that by providing sources urleft is showing what informs his opinions?  Uninformed is better?

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick