{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Lawn Mowers on "Sale" at Buriram Homepro Store  (Read 5512 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Lawn Mowers on "Sale" at Buriram Homepro Store
« on: November 06, 2016, 09:03:13 AM »
A Buriram expat sent me photos taken on November 4, 2016 inside the air conditioned Home Pro store in Buriram. Really the "sale price" is 21,990 baht for a Chinese brand of petrol lawn mower.  Not a genuine Honda lawn mower, Not a made in the USA Troy Bilt lawn mower. A Chinese brand. There is one excellent made in the USA Troy Bilt Pony now inside HomePro in Buriram. I wonder if informed customers of my low overhead family owned store would knowingly pay 19,100 baht MORE for the exact same model ride on lawn mower I sell at a GENUINE discount 7 days a week.  I was resigned to the fact that the Buriram HomePro store offered a better public restroom than Ruangsangthai. However that may no longer be the situation. Check out the high quality moderately priced Cotto sanitary ware, toilets, basins, taps and VRH bathroom fittings in all three new public restrooms of Buriram Builers Merchants. Any of the recognizable brand fittings, wall tile, floor tile are available inside the store. No Chinese taps, No Chinese sanitaryware, No Chinese tile were used to construct the three new restrooms at Ruangsangthai. To be fair, there is no air conditioning in the restrooms of Ruangsangthai and that is reflected in the everyday low discounted prices clearly posted inside the hardware store. Thank you Mr. Pichai.

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Lawn Mowers on "Sale" at Buriram Homepro Store
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 02:48:02 PM »
You may not be able to see a genuine Makita lawn mower inside the air conditioned Buriram HomePro store. However I have on show a moderately priced Makita lawn mower with a genuine Briggs & Stratton 4 Stroke engine. For significantly less baht than off brand mowers offered at some Buriram Home Improvement stores.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
Re: Lawn Mowers on "Sale" at Buriram Homepro Store
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 03:47:34 PM »
I've  decided against a lawn now.  I am going to use planters in the garden.  Easier to maintain.  I have been trying to source pebbled like the ones in the photo. I can only find them in 5kg bags.  Can you supply by the tonne? Thanks

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick