{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: TM30 - Notification of Aliens staying at a Thai House  (Read 10280 times)

Offline buckwhelk

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: TM30 - Notification of Aliens staying at a Thai House
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 02:21:08 PM »
^^ OK Thanks for the info

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 05:18:09 PM »
OK. Went to Buriram Immigration this morning for the Wife to register me as staying in the house.
Entered office 09.00 on the dot, out again 09.09 all done and dusted. No money changed hands.
The wife enquired if she needed to report my arrival at the house every time I  get back from any short trips to neighboring countries that I will make over the next few months. He said  No.

Interesting.

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 08:15:48 PM »
The boss lady went to immigration in Roi et to register my return, done and dusted in 20 mins.

Told that she has to re notify them every time I leave the country and re enter. I believe this is due to the fact that I have a new arrival card number each time.

However can do it on internet next time.

TBWG

Offline buckwhelk

• Contributor with future
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 08:21:36 PM »
The boss lady went to immigration in Roi et to register my return, done and dusted in 20 mins.

Told that she has to re notify them every time I leave the country and re enter. I believe this is due to the fact that I have a new arrival card number each time.

TBWG
Are you on a one year extension of stay?

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 08:39:58 PM »

TBWG

That was the idea that I had. IE..that the registration date should be that of, or near to, the departure card.

Offline mahdam

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 06:57:49 AM »

TBWG

That makes perfect sense to me, and is how I would have expected it to be. TGWB obviously had a different experience. 
I started to doubt if my wife had posed the question correctly, and quizzed her again on it this morning. She is adamant that she told him I would be leaving the country and not just be taking trips away from the house within Thailand. I think it just goes to prove that these guys are not all singing from the same Hymn sheet. I had a mate do it last week at KCI he had to supply his own photo copies,they wanted to know the name of his next of kin in the UK, his email address, and his blood group. And they asked him outright for an "administration fee" Has anyone else been asked for this? or is it KCI specific?

That was the idea that I had. IE..that the registration date should be that of, or near to, the departure card.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick