{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: FIRST 90 DAY DUE  (Read 4682 times)

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
FIRST 90 DAY DUE
« on: September 14, 2016, 08:28:54 PM »
I copied and pasted this from the website, which is not always accurate.  Is this the latest requirement for 90 day reporting?   I tried online and didnt get past the first page when I got a message to go to local (hahahaha) immigration office.

1.Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
 - front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
 - current visa
 - last entry stamp of immigration
 - last extension of visa
2.Photocopy of departure card TM.6 click to view Example TM.6 card
3.Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document
4.Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47 click to view Example document (Don't forget to sign name.)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: FIRST 90 DAY DUE
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 08:43:12 PM »
No, just take your passport to KCI that's all they need for the 90 day.

Offline smoooth2

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 08:52:35 AM »
Hi DD ... I agree with Urleft. Just take your passport and the half page letter "Receipt of Notification" that you would have been given last time.

I had filled out a TM47 but the Immi guy did not want it, even though I offered it to him. Same with the expat processed immediately before me.

Immi put no stamp in your passport. They only give you a new "Receipt of Notification" half page letter. This is the only proof you have that you've done your 90 day report.

Will only take 5 minutes if you're lucky enough to be served immediately.

Last time I visited KCI there were only 2 officers working. One sat at "Buriram" desk, the other sat at "Surin" desk.
An expat was being processed at Buriram desk. He was doing a complicated application (Non O renewal ?) and the female officer slowly but surely was working her way through his application.

Another Buriram expat, and myself, sat patiently waiting our turn for maybe 40mins. Both of us were there for our 90 day report. We were the only "customers" in the office.

The Surin officer had no customers all this time, and sat there twiddling his thumbs.

Eventually the Buriram expat finished his long application, and the female officer got up from behind the desk and walked out. She didn't return.  555

Another 10mins elapsed. Now a "Buriram" desk with no officer ... and a "Surin" desk with an officer but no customers.

Oh happy days, finally the Surin officer moved into the vacant Buriram officer seat, and immediately processed us 2 waiting farangs doing our 90 day reports. Took only 5 minutes, having patiently waited easy 50 minutes.

Seemed like a pretty silly scenario, but that's how it unfolded.

We both wondered how much longer we could have been waiting had there been several Buriram expats ahead of us doing complicated visa renewals/applications. Could have been hours  5555

Anyway .... no big deal really. Next time I'll take a crossword puzzle to amuse myself.

Online 90 day reporting is certainly the way to go if you can do it.

Offline BillH52

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 10:21:32 AM »
... "Receipt of Notification" that you would have been given last time.
Reading this - didn't remember them giving me anything but the receipt for fee payment.  Checked my passport, in which the info from the fee receipt had been stamped in the passport.  On the last page of the passport, is a letter/document stapled in the passport; labeled "keep in passport".  Thinking this is the "Receipt of Notification" mentioned above.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:23:44 AM by BillH52 »

Offline smoooth2

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 11:38:42 AM »
Hi Bill. Attached is a photo of my last Receipt of Notification (with my personal info erased)

I've received one of these the last few times I've visited KCI, and the officer did have a good look at it before proceeding with my 90 day report. Having said that, if you do it online, he doesn't see it anyway, so I'm not sure what relevence it is.

As the 90 day report is free, there is no Receipt for Payment.

Cheers

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 02:13:08 PM »
Thank you all. I think I am prepared. Will hit the market afterwards! 

Offline BillH52

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 03:41:19 PM »
Hi Bill. Attached is a photo of my last Receipt of Notification (with my personal info erased)

Yes; that's the one. 

BH

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod