{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Buriram Home Building Training Class includes lunch and hands on instructions  (Read 5181 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
The Female Diamond Building products Saleswoman visited Ruangsangthai today to advance the Thursday May 19th FREE training seminar. At least four trainers will be conducting class to show local Buriram labor how to properly lay autoclaved aerated white light weight wall blocks, install steel reinforced window and door lintels, install ultra truss for roof support, and lay various styles of cement roof tiles and fiber roof tiles with valley gutters. I could not confirm who the teachers will be for this one day exclusive training event at my family owned Buriram builders merchants store.  I will make an effort to see mobile phones turned off during this training class so the Thai Builders can focus on the lessons of proper home building. Registration and coffee served from 8:30am to 9am on this Thursday with classes starting at 9am and concluding at 5pm,  Awards and free door prizes will be given out from 5pm to 5:30pm at the Diamond Building Products Home Building Training Semiar held at Ruangsangthai. I do hope that you will invite your relatives and favorite Thai building construction workers to this absolutely free event.  Thank you, Mr. Pichai. 

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
Khun Pichai,

how did the seminar go ?

Unfortunately I couldn't send anyone from the village up there as they are all scrambling to start the rice planting.

A lot of paddy's around here are set on fire and tractors are plowing almost 24 hours a day.

Offline Pichai

Mike: I was very pleased with the attendance of over thirty local Buriram Home Building Tradesman. At least two expats dropped off Thai construction workers in the morning and picked them up at 5pm.  Diamond Building Products send a team of six instructors and several pallets of wall and roof building materials for the students to obtain hands on training under strict supervision. They made good use of the parking area of Ruangsangthai on highway 2074 that is currently under construction. I will work with other suppliers to schedule more "training days" at Ruangsangthai so the local labor can gain practical knowledge and be less prone to confusion and waste when building a home in Buriram or Surin Province.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
LOL, glad to hear the Thai's were the target.  I was thinking that we did not need a bunch of fat old Expats working on roofs. 

Offline Pichai

Two of the three Zinsano Italian High pressure spray washer women became more enthusiastic with the Buriram Bike Wash later in the afternoon. These same women will also obtain hands on training from a Ruangsangthai staff person with previous Bikini Car Wash experience on Friday and Saturday in Buriram. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick