{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: MUANG PIZZA BURIRAM-new place!  (Read 19123 times)

Lourens

Re: MUANG PIZZA BURIRAM-new place!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 10:17:45 AM »
We went there for a pizza yesterday and it was yummy! Served with a fresh roll and garlic cream. My wife also had a bowl of creamy mushroom soup and orange juice. I had a beer Chang. Then I bought a loaf of whole weat bread and some fruit buns. Cost less than 500 Baht. What a bargain and well recommended to anybody. This guy deserves our patronage.  happy2 happy2

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 10:29:54 AM »
We went there for a pizza yesterday and it was yummy! Served with a fresh roll and garlic cream. My wife also had a bowl of creamy mushroom soup and orange juice. I had a beer Chang. Then I bought a loaf of whole weat bread and some fruit buns. Cost less than 500 Baht. What a bargain and well recommended to anybody. This guy deserves our patronage.  happy2 happy2

Give his Lasagne a go as well especially with a salad, very nice and his bread is best I have bought in Thailand. House wine OK too! party9

His name is Seibe (spl)?  he is Dutch and fluent in english.

TBWG sawadi

Offline wildoates

• Contributor with future
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 08:50:34 AM »
I have had a few meals there and all were top notch.

Lourens

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »
Give his Lasagne a go as well especially with a salad, very nice and his bread is best I have bought in Thailand. House wine OK too! party9

His name is Seibe (spl)?  he is Dutch and fluent in english.

TBWG sawadi

Thanks TBWG. Went there for the Lasagne this morning. Great stuff. And fresh bread straight from the oven. What a pleasure!

Offline pbee

• Contributor with future
  • COOL HAND LUKE ?
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »
Yes a very good place to go. My Thai family say that the Thai food is excellent as well. Clean,tidy,good staff,and value for money.The boss works hard as well. Should become a farang favourite eating place.Wish him well for the future. hungry1 hungry1 hungry1.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL happy3 party11 party12 party1

Offline Don Ho

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2010, 10:12:37 PM »
I had lunch at Pizza Muang yesterday.  The pizza was great, probably the best I've had in Thailand.  I'll definitely be back.

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 08:42:58 PM »
I had lunch at Pizza Muang yesterday.  The pizza was great, probably the best I've had in Thailand.  I'll definitely be back.

Hi

Give the meat balls ago! very tasty! hungry1

TBWG sawadi

Offline Bruce Mangosteen

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 12:21:25 AM »
I did a mini-review of this place as part of a larger trip report.  I'm new to this board and don't know anybody yet, and the TR was rather personal for me as it was a visit to a family up there I have known for many years, so for now I'll just post this bit.  BTW, my pictorial thread on Khao Kradong and Phanom Rung is from the same TR.

Kev and I decided to go into town and pick up some pizza for the kids (and us ).  Kev had seen a new pizza place during his last visit and wanted  to give it a try. 

The place is called Muang Pizza.  Here's a web page where you can get location, phone, and other info on this place: 
http://www.buriramexpats.com/muang-pizza-buriram/

The owner is a farang who also did the cooking.  He was friendly but my impression was that he spoke little English.  The Thai waiter greeted us politely and spoke good English.

The place was neat and orderly, with a very clean look that was simple but welcoming.  The kitchen is visible through a glass window, a nice touch I thought. 

While we waited, Kev and I had a couple of beers.  The owner was nice enough to send us out some Italian bread with garlic butter, which was quite tasty.

The pizza was actually rather good I thought.  The crust was thin and cooked properly, toasted but not burned.  The sauce was savory and tasted strongly of oregano which I liked.  I thought he could have been a bit more heavy-handed with the cheese, but that's my taste.  The toppings were fresh tasting and flavorful.  I didn't taste any of their other offerings, but based on the pizza I would try this place again and can give it a "recommended to try" rating.

It was a big hit with the kids.  :)

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 12:50:52 AM by ADMIN »

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2010, 01:26:16 AM »
Hi welcome aboard!

Siebe,  I think that's how you spell it is a Dutchman  and can speak pretty good English. He probably realised you were Ozzies and therefore do not have a great grasp of the queens English  whistle so kept a low profile! redman

You should also pay a visit to Coffee Connection ~~~ Rocky the owner is an Aussie from Oldham!!! hahaha

TBWG sawadi

Offline Bruce Mangosteen

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2010, 01:59:52 AM »
Hi welcome aboard!

Siebe,  I think that's how you spell it is a Dutchman  and can speak pretty good English. He probably realised you were Ozzies and therefore do not have a great grasp of the queens English  whistle so kept a low profile! redman

You should also pay a visit to Coffee Connection ~~~ Rocky the owner is an Aussie from Oldham!!! hahaha

TBWG sawadi

Thanks mate.  Actually, I think we caught the owner at a time where he was too busy to chat; I only gave my impression of his English.  No offense meant.  :)

BTW, Kev is an Ozzie and I'm a Yank (in the yellow tee); maybe he was shy about speaking the Queen's with me because he knows we Yanks have perfected the language?   whistle

Kev is back in Oz and I'm back in Pattaya (my home base in Thailand for the last 5 years).  However, next time I'm in the area I'll take your advice.  Cheers.  :)

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick