{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Poll

Do you have a Yellow House Book ?

Yes (Please add if it was difficult to obtain)
No
I tried to get one, but failed (Please explain)
What is a Yellow House Book ?

Author Topic: Yellow House Book ?  (Read 36669 times)

Offline Nobby

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Yellow House Book ?
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2015, 10:43:57 PM »
Just a reminder that all translations; including passport, house book, birth and marriage certificates, can be done right here in Buriram. We can offer a same day service if needed. All documents are certified as true translations and have all been accepted by both British and Thai authorities.

You can scan copies to Buriramlanguageservices@gmail.com and then make arrangements for collection or we can meet up anywhere in Buriram at your convenience.

Translations can be made from English to Thai and from Thai to English.

Do you have a website?

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2015, 04:51:37 AM »
Just a reminder that all translations; including passport, house book, birth and marriage certificates, can be done right here in Buriram. We can offer a same day service if needed. All documents are certified as true translations and have all been accepted by both British and Thai authorities.

You can scan copies to Buriramlanguageservices@gmail.com and then make arrangements for collection or we can meet up anywhere in Buriram at your convenience.

Totally agree are you certified by the MFA ?
Thanks for posting this and this will for sure this will help someone  but I doubt I can use your service (in the future) as I am not from an English speaking country. My Passport however has amongst 2 other languages also English in it.

I think a question a lot of Buriram Expats would like to be answered is, can you also handle legislation at the Embassy and the MFA as that would save a trip (or 2) to Bangkok.

Thx

Totally agree. Are you certified by the MFA??

There you go Stevo - bang on cue  :D

Perhaps GL can quote the exact reference for the requirement for MFA certification.

Certainly, your translations have been accepted by the British embassy, the UK Passport Agency, Thai immigration and various amphurs.

Lets rephrase this. Are you recognized by the MFA ? I have seen numerous individuals use translation services in this area and that have had their documents turned down by the MFA because that so called translation company was not recognized by the MFA. You have forum members that this has happened to. It is very unethical for a business to break into a thread slagging there product when they were not solicited.

BTW FAT BOY you can stick it up your arse and by your handle its a target even you can't miss. nono
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 04:58:02 AM by gotlost »

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2015, 06:24:39 AM »

Thanks for posting this and this will for sure this will help someone  but I doubt I can use your service (in the future) as I am not from an English speaking country. My Passport however has amongst 2 other languages also English in it.

I think a question a lot of Buriram Expats would like to be answered is, can you also handle legislation at the Embassy and the MFA as that would save a trip (or 2) to Bangkok.

Thx

Perhaps GL can quote the exact reference for the requirement for MFA certification.

Certainly, your translations have been accepted by the British embassy, the UK Passport Agency, Thai immigration and various amphurs.

Lets rephrase this. Are you recognized by the MFA ? I have seen numerous individuals use translation services in this area and that have had their documents turned down by the MFA because that so called translation company was not recognized by the MFA. You have forum members that this has happened to. It is very unethical for a business to break into a thread slagging there product when they were not solicited.

BTW FAT BOY you can stick it up your arse and by your handle its a target even you can't miss. nono

I seem to recall you being very quick to jump in on immigration threads to promote your coffee hut   :D

Is yours the only local business that is allowed to promote themselves when the opportunity arised.

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2015, 06:31:35 AM »

Thx

I seem to recall you being very quick to jump in on immigration threads to promote your coffee hut   :D

Is yours the only local business that is allowed to promote themselves when the opportunity arised.

I never and I mean never jumped on a thread to slowly promote my business where as this translation service has and he was not invited or service needed. Still waiting for an answer from him. Does the MFA recognized his translation. Yes or No. ?

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2015, 07:43:07 AM »

Thx

I never and I mean never jumped on a thread to slowly promote my business where as this translation service has and he was not invited or service needed. Still waiting for an answer from him. Does the MFA recognized his translation. Yes or No. ?

So are you saying that translations from Buriram Language Services have been rejected by the MoFA -  YES  or   NO ?

Offline Buriramlanguageservices

• Contributor with future
    • Buriram Language Services
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2015, 07:49:00 AM »
Gotlost,

Would it not be more ethical for you to attack us by PM? Also, when doing so please refer to US as US.

Anyway....if you would care to read the home page of this forum it says "serving the expatriate community". That is exactly what we are doing so no need for an invite. Technically we have one already.

The criteria for translations is for " translations to be on headed company paper and certified as a true copy". Under that criteria our translations are, have been and will be accepted.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:51:29 AM by Buriramlanguageservices »

Offline Nobby

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2015, 01:08:42 PM »
Do you have a website?

To go back on topic as I never got an answer , when you leave or sell a house are you supposed to return the yellow book?
I have still got mine from 4 houses ago.

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2015, 01:20:19 PM »
Do you have a website?

To go back on topic as I never got an answer , when you leave or sell a house are you supposed to return the yellow book?

I was told that the old one should be exchanged for the new one,

Did you need a website to answer that ? :o

Offline Nobby

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2015, 01:32:27 PM »
Do you have a website?

If I did, has the company got one? That was the original question.

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2015, 01:35:46 PM »
Do you have a website?

If I did, has the company got one? That was the original question.

That's off topic though !   buttslap

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2015, 05:43:11 PM »
Do you have a website?

When you leave or sell your house you are supposed to go to the Amphur where the new house is and get your Yellow House Book transfered to the new house, however if you start renting you need the approval of the owner and they may or may not cooperate.

Transferring a yellow book to a new property is easy getting one (the 1st) is not.

Offline Nobby

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2015, 05:46:08 PM »
Thank you for a helpful reply, IamMike

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2015, 05:48:43 PM »
Thank you for a helpful reply, IamMike