{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Swimming Pool Salt and Zeobrite for sand filters in Buriram  (Read 6403 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Swimming Pool Salt and Zeobrite for sand filters in Buriram
« on: April 22, 2015, 11:54:58 PM »
After a few requests from Thai hotel owners and expat swimming pool owners I bought a pallet load of swimming pool salt last week. It sold out in three days. So today a truck load with several pallets of swimming pool salt is ready for sale at my family owned builders merchant store and it is possible to obtain free delivery as part of a larger order of goods for the genuine TRS swimming pool salt in Buriram.  Today genuine Zeobrite is now on display and for sale due to two requests from expats with sand filters. I'm sending my store manager to Bangkok next week to see new house building materials, tools, home furnishings and all manner of brands and product categories not currently carried in Ruangsangthai. I appreciate your suggestions on what the Buriram expat community would like my store to provide and deliver at a fair price. Mr. Pichai

Offline Pichai

Re: Swimming Pool Salt and Zeobrite for sand filters in Buriram
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 08:30:38 AM »
I've been corrected this morning by a Buriram resort owner who uses Zelbrite to clean water in a fish pond. In Buriram I stock Zelbrite brand Zeolite that is used in water treatment, swimming pool filters, fish pond sand filters and spa filters.  There was a typing error last night. The Buriram resort owner pointed out that Zelbrite filters to 2-3 microns. Thank you  Mr. Pichai.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 12:18:41 PM »
Hi Mr Pichai.
Can you advise how much you are selling the TRS pool salt for per 25KG bag.
Also as a suggestion, if you are able to source tubs of PVA , Farangs may be interested in purchasing this for sealing wall and ceiling surfaces prior to priming and painting.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 08:58:02 PM »
Freddy: Thanks for the two excellent questions. I sell the genuine TRS Swimming Pool Salt in 25 kilo bags for 139 baht in Buriram. As with most any item in my store I will gladly offer a "buy in bulk" order discount for cash customers who place a larger order of Swimming Pool Salt or most any house building material at my Buriram Builders Merchants Store.

PVA:  I will check with the three paint company representatives who are paid by the paint companies to each operate a color mixing machine inside Ruangsasngthai. These three "Pc's" do not speak much English, but I have staff who act as translators.  Each of those three "pc's" for the house paint companies has the ability to immediately contact technical advisors from their respective paint manufacturers (who do speak and understand English) and even to visit a Buriram house building project to provide free advise in Thai to your house painting staff.  I have the full line of Nippon House Paint, TOA House paint, Delta House paint. I sell premixed buckets of some very low cost paint brands, but there is no technical staff or mixing staff available for those Buriram House Building Contractor grade lines of paint. I will check on Friday morning, but tonight I see this on the Nippon Thailand House Paint web site:    NIPPON 3 IN 1 WALL SEALER
"This super-fine oil-based primer is composed of rubber and synthetic resins of premium quality. Delivering a matt surface with whitish finish, the sealer is a premium plaster wall primer. Suit both as exterior and interior wall primers for surface of various kinds, such as plaster, mortar,
gypsum board, flat sheet and brick works".

I will also ask the Lanko salesman if Lanko markets a PVA in Thailand. The Weber Tile Grout advisor was in the hardware store this afternoon. This morning four real technical advisors from Q-Con wall Blocks and Q Con Door Lintels and Window Lintels gave my staff the discount price list to order a truck load of AAC blocks and light weight steel reinforced lintels.  They also brought instruction sheets in Thai and in English for house building staff to better understand Q Con light weight wall blocks. A very significant "success' today was the Q-Con staff showing the woman in charge of my delivery department how the Ruangsangthai deliver drivers can use braces to protect any autoclaved blocks from being damaged in crane deliveries. The welding department is making those braces today so I can minimize broken white blocks.  I am sending the store's expat customer service manager to Bangkok on Friday to meet with a few dozen company sales managers for possible new product lines to carry at Ruangsangthai. Please e-mail me with any brand names or products such as "PVA" you would consider buying if I stocked such items at a very competitive price in Buriram.  burirampumpshop@gmail.com     Irwin quick grip clamps or similar quality clamps are high on the list of new items.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 10:41:45 PM »
Thank you Mr Pichai. Excellent service and response as always. Your pool salt price is excellent. I currently have some stored but when I next need to purchase you will definately have my custom.
On a separate note, a couple of months ago you provided me with a quote to install water tanks, pump and filtration system. Our build is now near completion and I will call you in a couple of days to arrange a date for installation of the above.
Many thanks.
Mr Steve. (Aka Freddy)

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod