{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Free Home & Garden Expo Show starts next week  (Read 11607 times)

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Free Home & Garden Expo Show starts next week
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 09:23:06 AM »
Pichai,

The best of luck with the expo.

I am still in Pattaya but will be back in Buriram on Monday. I will try to visit the Expo on Tuesday.

Regards
Mike

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 01:47:13 AM »
Mike: I look forward to your visit and it has been a real pleasure to see so many expats participate at my family store Home Expo. Some of the booth models change attire each day, but the Hitachi women seem to have time to wash their uniforms each night. The Pizza from Roma Pizza has been a real hit and my Thai customers are very happy with the Thai food from various Buriram Restaurants including Jack's resort.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2015, 09:08:44 AM »
My Mother, My wife, and I would like to THANK all of the Buriram Expats and their families who took the time to attend our 2nd ever Buriram Home Expo at Ruangsangthai. My team of store employees were in the proper spirit of customer service, most of the vendor booth staff understood the value of giving proper advise and some special promotions to attendees in Buriram of this Home Building exposition. The fine staff of Jack's Resort and Roma Pizza Restaurant in Buriram worked overtime to provide quality food for our guests. I will publicize the 7 winners of our door prizes. Two people won Apple iPhone 6 mobile telephones and five people won Samsung Galaxy mobile telephones provided by Thai Pride Cement Company, VRH bathroom fittings, Hitachi Power Tools, Briggs & Stratton Lawn Mowers, Jupiter Power Generators, Teka Kitchen appliances for guests to the Buriram Home Expo. All seven winners wrote the name and address in Thai so Jan the Buriram Hardware store translator will list the name, amphur and last 3 digits of the winners telephone numbers and post them on our web page www.burirambuildersmerchants.com  and various facebook pages. My secretary in the photo with the Buriram Netafim drip irrigation technical advisor has the winning tickets at her desk and she has contacted by telephone all of the prize winners. She will take a photo of each winner when they come to the Buriram Builders Merchants to pick up the prize in person. If you have any suggestions on how to IMPROVE the Buriram Home Expo, or make it a better guest experience, please do not hesitate contact me or my store manager in person so we can take action.   Thank you, Mr. Pichai

Offline Pichai

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 12:13:01 AM »
On Saturday Morning February 21st I had the honor to hand two winners each a new Apple iPhone 6 mobile phone and five winners each a Samsung Galaxy telephone. Thank you again for all the fantastic support from the Buriram (and beyond) expat community. In about four months I will organize another Buriram Home Expo.  A special thanks to Jack's Resort for being one of the three Thai restaurants who catered the five days and for Roma Pizza for serving delicious Pizza on all five days.  Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick