{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Land for sale in Nagrong 1Rai 81Tarangwa (chanot) 5km to the town  (Read 17918 times)

Offline gaviolit

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Land for sale in Nagrong 1Rai 81Tarangwa (chanot) 5km to the town
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 03:50:45 PM »
Amorenetcafe,No disrespect,but haven't you been here long enough to know that if something doesn't sell,they put the price UP not DOWN (Thai's I mean not Farang) Same when they build shop houses,there could be,and is in some places,200 up the road empty and brand new and gathering dust,and they'll go build 200 more!!

i m sorry jason, i m not sure to really understand what you mind, my english is too poor.
i hope my answer is compatible to your post ...
I'm here long enough, but I think that apart from the knowledge of the area and knowledge of the local (very difficult to understand brick1), the land market has not too many differences in every part of the globe.
- who wants to sell, proposed the price (fair market price)
- Who does not want to sell the land but puts a price (the price much higher than the fair market price), and if someone buys it so much the better for him.
- those who need to sell and also accepts large reductions in the market price.
The prices that I mentioned in my previous post, for example, refer to current market prices, neither more nor less. Prices for those who buy without diffrerenze between farang or Thai.
Then it makes sense that if I'm the best player in the world merchant and a poor seller fool, I can be able to buy at a favorable price, and if I'm the fool and the seller are a professional, then I'll be screwed.
but this everywhere.
 wave1

Offline JasonB

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2014, 06:07:29 PM »
Hi Amorenetcafe,I suppose I should have been clearer,I'm simply saying that Thai people have a completely different method of thinking in business then we do,their business models are not based on our Farang logic.A simple example is that you turn on a light switch the OPPOSITE to most of our countries,you turn on the tap water the OPPOSITE to Farang land.Sales go down in their club,they put the price UP not down.We try and attract more customers,as we would do,among many other stategies to lift our business,the Thai people just want to preserve their bottom line,not find out WHY their business is down.
If a mobile phone shop opens up and percieved to be going great,sure as shit within a year,there will be 2 other mobile shops along side it,doing the same exact thing.
So to property,when one Person sells a rai of land for a crazy price,they ALL want to sell for the same crazy price,hope you get my point,and your English is fine Mate thumbup

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2014, 08:23:22 AM »
@starman

Why do you think that Nang Rong will become a province ?

It's been on the cards for a while, Mike. I know alot of people in Nang Rong. I know a couple of families, I teach their kids privately, that are large land owners up there. They have been receiving enquires from some large retailers for some time.

It is on the list of things to do when the Government gets round to it. There were three places on the list to upgrade to a province. The one in Nong Khai that has already gone through was one, the largets district in Khon Kean (can't remember the name) is another and the third is Nang Rong.

Nang Rong was supposed to have been upgraded first. The plans were in place and things were going ahead. Then it got delayed.

Next time you go along the 24 through Nang Rong have a look at the name of the Court there. It clearly says, albeit in Thai, "Nang Rong Provincial Court".

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 09:45:29 PM »
@starman

Why do you think that Nang Rong will become a province ?

It's been on the cards for a while, Mike. I know alot of people in Nang Rong. I know a couple of families, I teach their kids privately, that are large land owners up there. They have been receiving enquires from some large retailers for some time.

It is on the list of things to do when the Government gets round to it. There were three places on the list to upgrade to a province. The one in Nong Khai that has already gone through was one, the largets district in Khon Kean (can't remember the name) is another and the third is Nang Rong.

Nang Rong was supposed to have been upgraded first. The plans were in place and things were going ahead. Then it got delayed.

Next time you go along the 24 through Nang Rong have a look at the name of the Court there. It clearly says, albeit in Thai, "Nang Rong Provincial Court".

I seem to recall this cropping up about 3 years ago. I certainly did not imagine the degree of interest that appears to have been shown.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2014, 09:49:49 PM »
Obviously Starman is smarter than the rest of us. 

Wonder why he is still working while I am playing? 

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2014, 09:19:19 AM »

If he was that smart, surely he would be living in America!

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2014, 09:37:06 AM »

Some one asked a question. I answered that question to the best of my knowledge using information from people who know. Knowledge that I have garnered over the course of time, and using my second language.

Working and Playing??

I have been playing for nearly sixteen years. That is since the 16th April 1998, the date that I arrived here in Thailand at the age of 28. Since that time I have been playing many different games including; happy families, building blocks, language games,cooking games,and knowledge enhancement games, to name a few. These games that I have been playing have enabled me to set up and successfully run two profitable businesses, soon to be three. These businesses will enable me to semi retire here in Thailand, where I love to be, at the age of 44.

Does that make me smarter than you? I would need to know more about your successes and knowledge in order to make an accurate assessment.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick