{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Missing Malaysian 777  (Read 11491 times)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Missing Malaysian 777
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 11:41:58 PM »
Speaking of RR . .
Mr. Allen Swift: Born: 1908Died 2010
This man owned and drove the same car for 82 YEARS.

1,070,000! That's miles not kilometers

Awesome. 

Thanks for posting. 

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 07:38:51 AM »
I suggest you improve your reading skills. The first part of the sentence confirms that Nookie is totally at ease flying in a Boeing or an Airbus, irrespective of the engines fitted; so no bias there. He then goes on to elaborate that he is even more (moreso) at ease when Rolls Royce engines are fitted, engines that your AA pilot spoke in length about, praising their quality and the service from the company.. So nookie wasn't biased (spelt correctly) after all.
Thankyou Keith D ,,,,,,,,& welcome aboard.You will soon learn you cannot educate pork!

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 07:41:46 AM »
The entire sad part of your post is your name.  My name is Keith, and I am proud of it.   

I have decided you are not worth meeting (note that I have met with Nookie per my effort)  I was at his Place in Feb 2014. 

But you, don't bother responding to my rib dinner invitations.  I don't care to meet you. 

I don't recall ever having an invite either!

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 07:43:05 AM »
Keith even your staunch Allies in the form of Voodoo & Gotlost seem to have deserted you now!

Offline Voodoo

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 08:34:05 AM »
No we haven't, at least one of them hasn't.. I just don't see any sense in talking to walls and that's what it's like with some of the people on this board.. You take whatever is said for what it's worth and move on.. Nookie you know how I feel.. We meet each week and talk face to face.. Urleft (Keith) no sense in saying anything to egg these people on.. They don't know or care to know about us on the other side of the pond.. All they want to do is F**k with us and screw with your head.. With that said let's get back on topic.  Nookie have we had any further word on the Malaysian flight?  Have they found anything conclusive?  You're right.. Time is running out.. If they don't come up with something soon I don't believe they ever will..

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 08:51:28 AM »
Voodoo, I work with many people from the States, I spend 8 months of the year in or around the States, I work for an American company. I know all I need to know about the States. If I didn't get paid to come here, I would never set foot in this godforsaken country again!!

But I'll suckle on the teet for the green for as long as they will have me love1 thumbup

You all must love the States, that's why you are here  :D

How does a plane headed for China from Malaysia end up in the ocean off Australia and nobody noticed!!??? A bit worrying for someone who takes upward of 30 flights a year!  jumping1

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 10:09:46 AM »

I don't recall ever having an invite either!

That's because you're going senile. 

http://www.buriramexpats.com/forum/index.php/topic,7137.msg45409.html#msg45409

There were several invitations on this thread. 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 10:13:21 AM »
Keith even your staunch Allies in the form of Voodoo & Gotlost seem to have deserted you now!

Don't forget about your buddy Ron from Texas.  They're here, but they also realize no help was necessary. 

Offline KeithD

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
I suggest you improve your reading skills. The first part of the sentence confirms that Nookie is totally at ease flying in a Boeing or an Airbus, irrespective of the engines fitted; so no bias there. He then goes on to elaborate that he is even more (moreso) at ease when Rolls Royce engines are fitted, engines that your AA pilot spoke in length about, praising their quality and the service from the company.. So nookie wasn't biased (spelt correctly) after all.
Thankyou Keith D ,,,,,,,,& welcome aboard.You will soon learn you cannot educate pork!

You are very welcome, it was a pleasure even though I've suffered the ultimate sanction .....  loss of rib dinner privileges!!!

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM

Re: House moving by Gerry
June 11, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

House moving by GEOFFREY
June 11, 2024, 01:51:03 AM

Re: Dentist by dundeemk6
June 09, 2024, 03:49:48 PM

Re: Dentist by Thai Bart