{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: New Bus terminal  (Read 21957 times)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Re: New Bus terminal
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 07:20:50 PM »
เส้นทางเดินรถและจุดจอดผ่อนผัน (สามารถลงได้แต่รับคนขึ้นไม่ได้)

บุรีรัมย์ ไป กรุงเทพฯ
      นางรอง , แยกหนองกี่ , แยกโชคชัย , แยกปักธงชัย , ลำตะคลอง , ปากช่อง , มวกเหล็ก , แก่งคอย , สระบุรี (ค่ายอดิสรณ์)
      หินกอง , หนองแค , วังน้อย , นวนคร , ฟิวเจอร์พาร์ครังสิต , ศูนย์ฯ นครชัยแอร์ , หมอชิต

Here is a list of places where the NCA bus will stop. It is possible to get off the bus here but it is not possible for new passengers to get on. I will happily translate for you:

Nang Rong, Nong Ki, Chockchai, Pakchongchai, Lamdaklong, Pakchong, Moo-ak Lek, Gengkoy, SaraBuri (Adisorn Camp), Hin Gong, Nong Kae, Wang Noy, Nuankorn, FuturePark Rangsit, NCA Bus Depot, Morchit.
As previously mentioned there is no drop off at Don Muang.
d

Thanks

The NCA bus passes in front of DM. Ask the steward and they will stop and let you off.They do this all the time.
GL You are totally wrong.

Offline teppo42

• Contributor with future
    • Meh.
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2014, 01:08:38 AM »
I only ever take the night train, I am pretty sure that nothing ever can beat that for comfort. Yes it takes a long time and it's always late, but once you get settled in with a good book and a Leo or ten, it's like heaven. Took me three trips to realize that I can smoke in the toilet and nobody will ever know, sadly now I have stopped smoking...

Offline BillH52

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2014, 05:43:35 AM »
I only ever take the night train, I am pretty sure that nothing ever can beat that for comfort. Yes it takes a long time and it's always late, but once you get settled in with a good book and a Leo or ten, it's like heaven. Took me three trips to realize that I can smoke in the toilet and nobody will ever know, sadly now I have stopped smoking...
Stopping smoking is never a sad thing!  Congratulations!  That is a very good, but difficult, thing to accomplish!

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2014, 01:32:10 PM »
Stopping smoking is never a sad thing!  Congratulations!  That is a very good, but difficult, thing to accomplish!

bravo1    congrats    party4    party12   party8   party6   jumping8 

Offline teppo42

• Meh.
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2014, 08:38:21 PM »
Nah, it's not that difficult. For me at least, it was harder to start than to stop smoking.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2014, 08:55:15 PM »
I will defer to your knowledge, however I add my congratulations on quitting smoking.  Great luck to you. 

Offline teppo42

• Meh.
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2014, 10:59:35 PM »
OK, thanks anyway.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2014, 05:51:21 AM »
For me, Nakhonchai air is the only way to go, I have watched their drivers from the front seat, and it's 80km/h all the way, they stop for a check in about halfway to BKK presumably to check that they haven't been speeding. They drive as a sensible person would.
I went once on a cheapo bus to BKK, never again. Minibus? The Muslim driver, obviously high on Yaba, said I was drunk when I decided to drink my Chang beer before it got warm. He nearly killed us, as he probably does all his passengers every time he goes off for a 4 day stint without sleeping.
For safety and cheapness you can take the train, last time it was three hours late but never mind.

80km/hour.........dream on.................I followed one yesterday from Sakut to Nang Rong...........it was travelling at 110-115 km/hour & sat in the outside lane the whole way with many vehicles having to 'undertake'it.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2014, 09:42:34 AM »
I went to the NCA office today to send a box of curries and stews to Bangkok. Whilst I was there I had a chat with the people in the office.

The new terminal near to IQ has been put on hold. They are waiting to see where the main bus station moves to. The talk at the moment is that the powers that be at IMobile stadium are trying to get it moved near to the stadium/race track. If and when that is confirmed NCA will make their decision.

I also asked them about drop off points on the route to Bangkok. They told me that the list on their website, the one that I have previously posted, was up to date. They told me that there is NO drop off point at Don Muang. I asked if they would do it if I asked the driver and the reply I got was also a definite NO.

Offline davu

• Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2014, 10:11:22 AM »
Nevertheless , I have seen people getting off there. Maybe a quick brown envelope job?

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2014, 04:59:55 PM »
Ate at my favorite Thai noodle resturant this morning, http://www.buriramexpats.com/forum/index.php/topic,6660.msg34046.html#msg34046

So decided to check out the new terminal.  And I would judge it a new terminal, with all bus parking spaces and such:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 05:03:22 PM by urleft »

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2014, 07:09:56 PM »
Ate at my favorite Thai noodle resturant this morning, http://www.buriramexpats.com/forum/index.php/topic,6660.msg34046.html#msg34046

So decided to check out the new terminal.  And I would judge it a new terminal, with all bus parking spaces and such:

If that's your idea of new  I sure would like to know what you call old. :blink:

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 09:09:47 PM »

Don't worry about it GL........ he is an American  :o

If that's your idea of new  I sure would like to know what you call old. :blink:

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2014, 07:06:06 AM »
No Yank bashing allowed!!

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2014, 08:38:54 AM »
I tried to post additional pics, but that crashed the site.  Hopefully here are some more pics: 

Still not letting me post multiple pics. 
No joy.  will try later
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:43:38 AM by urleft »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod