{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Buriram United : Oum confess the problem with coach formed long time.  (Read 8602 times)

Offline Mod

• Global Moderator
  • Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
    • http://www.buriramexpats.com
Oum confess the problem with coach formed long time.

"Oum" Teeratorn, star of Thunder Castle Buriram United confess that he was one of the player who talked with Nevin the president to change coach with Osmar, Franck Ohandza and Frank Acheampong.

As Nevin Chitchob the president of Buriram United declared to cancel the contract with Tak Attapol coach of the team because Tak had problem with players so the players asked to change the coach.

Last update, Oum Teeratorn full back of the team confess that he was one of the player who talked with Nevin asked to change coach because all the time the players knew that Nevin was the one who always made the plan for players and plan the tactic by himself and he believed the fans also know this. But the coach never consulted with the players. After drills he just went to the room. This why many old and new players talked with me about his work. Also Osmar, Franck Ohandza and Frank Acheampong that said the coach was not did a good work.

"The problem inside the camp was form long time ago and accumulate many times. Nevin told players adapt to the coach. All the players know that what we do is for the club and fans. I believe that the president choose the best way. I don't want the fans misunderstand and think on another way because our team have to go forward" Teratorn said.

Pratoom Choothong said "There is changing in football game, some people can say whatever they want because no one know what happened inside the club. I also don't like the way that coach use for the team and I confess that I was one in the group which talked with Nevin about changing the coach. The broadcast news looked too heartless but I hope everyone understand about the problem that accumulate for long time and cannot reveal. I don't want the fans misunderstand about the president.

https://www.facebook.com/BuriramProvince.Thailand

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
 buriram_united            buriram_united

Well done Newin. Keeping the players happy is a priority for a good team.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:58:44 PM by candy »

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
Atthaphol takes over Bangkok Glass
Sacked Buriram coach immediately finds new job with Thai rivals after falling out with Newin
Published: 4 May 2013 at 00.00 Newspaper section: Sports
Coach Atthaphol Puspakom has joined Bangkok Glass shortly after being sacked by Thai Premier League rivals Buriram United.

Atthaphol Puspakom, right, gives instructions to Bangkok Glass players at a training session.

Buriram chairman Newin Chidchob fired Atthaphol on Wednesday night after the Thunder Castle reached the last 16 of the AFC Champions League with a 2-2 draw at FC Seoul.

Atthaphol was introduced as coach of Bangkok Glass yesterday after signing a two-and-a-half-year contract.

"I am very happy to make a quick return to coaching - particularly at a big club like Bangkok Glass," Atthaphol said.

"Bangkok Glass are a good team with several good players and we should see improvement in two weeks."

The 50-year-old coach said he wanted to take the Rabbits to an Asian competition but the main focus at the moment was the TPL.

His first assignment as Bangkok Glass boss will be a tough one - an away match at Chonburi tomorrow.

Atthaphol is one of the most successful Thai coaches, having guided Muang Thong United and Buriram to several domestic titles in recent years.

Affectionately called 'Coach Taek' by the media and fans, Atthaphol steered BEC Tero Sasana to the AFC Champions League final in 2003 when they lost to Al Ain of the United Arab Emirates.

He was sacked as Muang Thong coach after leading the Kirins to their first ever TPL title in 2009.

He then joined Buriram and guided them to sweep an unprecedented three domestic titles - the TPL, FA Cup and League Cup - in 2011.

Last year, Buriram failed to defend the TPL crown but retained the FA Cup and League Cup titles.

After he was fired by Buriram, he fell out with Newin, who he claimed interfered in his job.

Newin hit back yesterday saying he fired the coach because he had problems with key players.

"He had problems with both Thai and foreign players for a long time," Newin said.

"The players wanted me to get a new coach. We had to choose between the coach or the players. It was the right time to part company with the coach because his contract would expire at the end of this month."

Asked about Atthaphol's claim that he interfered in his job, Newin was forthright about his influence.

"It is I who select the line-ups and make changes during games," he said. "I am head of the head coach, who is just my assistant."

Buriram defender Teerathorn Bunmathan admitted he was one of the players who urged Newin to change coach. He claimed several players, including Spaniard Osmar Ibanez, did not like Atthaphol.

"The players know it is the chairman [Newin] who selects the line-ups and tactics," he said.

"Coach Taek [Atthaphol] did not talk or give advice to the players after a training session."

Englishman Scott Cooper, who was originally hired to take charge of Buriram academy, has been appointed caretaker coach.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
I've never heard of this Scott Cooper ,,,,,,,,,,,has anyone??

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
I think the most important thing is the future of Buriram United football club.
So let us support the club in whatever they decide is the best for Buriram united.
Good luck to Newin and Buriram United football club and may our success carry on into the future.

Offline wolfman

• Contributor with future
I've never heard of this Scott Cooper ,,,,,,,,,,,has anyone??

Reports say he's coached England U13s, and came to Buriram from a youth/academy role at Leicester

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick