{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Hey, Buriram  (Read 5357 times)

Offline SOM LUCK

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Hey, Buriram
« on: February 16, 2013, 12:10:26 PM »
I'm Mike from the States, presently in Phuket.  I have enjoyed reading the postings in the forum and will be joining your fine community by this Summer.  Hope to have a pint with you all then.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Hey, Buriram
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 08:29:34 PM »
I'm Mike from the States, presently in Phuket.  I have enjoyed reading the postings in the forum and will be joining your fine community by this Summer.  Hope to have a pint with you all then.

Good luck to you Mike.  Let me know when you are in Buriram, I will tip one with you. 

My recommendation is to be tolerant of all the F**king Europeans here.  They have interesting perspectives on things:

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 10:24:52 PM »
some are

Offline Alan

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 11:22:01 PM »

Good luck to you Mike.  Let me know when you are in Buriram, I will tip one with you. 

My recommendation is to be tolerant of all the F**king Europeans here.  They have interesting perspectives on things:

Quote: "all the F**king Europeans here"  Twat.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 07:13:04 AM »

Yes right. SOME Europeans disagreed with you about some silly gun laws.

I was having a chat, the other day, with some F**king Americans that disagreed with you too.

Offline davu

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 07:24:24 AM »
Yes, welcome to Buriram. As you can see, the quality of discussion is 'mixed'.

Offline Albert

• Contributor with future
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 07:50:45 AM »
 bravo1

Yes right. SOME Europeans disagreed with you about some silly gun laws.

I was having a chat, the other day, with some F**king Americans that disagreed with you too.
bravo1 Starman  bravo1

Offline SOM LUCK

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 08:11:07 AM »
Are there any golfers and / or fisherman in the group.  I'm a good fisherman and I enjoy golf.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 10:11:41 AM »

Fortunately, most of us have interesting perspectives on things, which differ immensly. It would be a dull world if we all thought the same.  Doesn't make anyone better than the other. Lets just enjoy civilised discussion!

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick