{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Who will be the next US President  (Read 58944 times)

Offline Italiantony

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Who will be the next US President
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »
If you like watching a puppet show then knock yourself out. brick1
Warmongering puppet Alan.

Offline Alan

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »
If you like watching a puppet show then knock yourself out. brick1
Warmongering puppet Alan.
They are puttets or the war makers Tony.

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 09:36:05 PM »
An uninformed view of the American elections

As a long term subscriber to Time magazine I sometimes think that I should suspend my subscription for the 18 months running up to the next presidential farce, sorry election. 

What makes them think that the rest of the World is remotely interested in their circus act when really there are more important issues going on in the world and anyway their time would be better spent getting the country out of the sh*t it is currently in.

In the latest edition some guy called Ryan we are told is happiest when he is wonking out? yes wonking! WTF. He is also pictured wearing a baseball cap back to front, now I was told that the only time someone out of their teens should wear a baseball cap much less an arse about face one is whilst painting the ceiling, although in Thailand I have come to accept that a cap is sometimes essential to avoid getting a fried brain.

What age group is he aiming for pre pubescent voters?

Now in my opening I say uninformed because this is due to my inertia over politicians, elections and political parties in general irrespective of party, nationality or religious persuasion in my opinion the vast majority of them are self important tosspots polishing their own egos.

Why is my uninformed opinion important, because the vast majority of people on the planet fall into this category. Instead of spending billions campaigning mostly to people who have already made up their minds shouldn't they concentrate on running the country, putting the country first and not playing party politics and using the bloated campaign funds to reduce the horrendous deficit. To uninformed you might as well add naive whilst we are about it.

Also as a Brit it amazes me as to why anybody would want to get the Republicans back into power, in recent history to the best of my knowledge (I’m sure someone will correct me if I am wrong) the only time the national deficit has reduced was whilst  under a Democratic era, Carter and Clinton. Who IMHO had a better grasp of the world outside it’s borders other than warzones!

I really think that the US era is on the wane and it is about time that they realised that not all the world admires their over indulgent litigious lifestyle, built mainly on an industry that they still lead the world in arms! recently these have had a habit of ending up in the hands of adversaries, which is really not very bright.

So there we have it all politicians are ass*oles and I am ignorant, think I prefer being ignorant to an ass*ole!

TBWG buriram_united sawadi

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012, 10:17:09 PM »
For all you smart Europeans, what is difference between the US Debt and US Deficit? 

Under which president in the last 40 years has the US Debt been reduced?   

Which branch of the US GVT provides the budget?  When was the last Budget approved by both houses of Congress? 

Once these questions are truthfully answered, then follow on questions/observations can be made. 

Offline Alan

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012, 11:32:19 PM »
The US debt and deficit has been controlled and manipulted by the federal fund for the last 100 yrs or more.

Offline Alan

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 12:40:26 AM »
I believe all us europeans and other world citizens would be more than happy not to have any interest in what transpires in America leadership. Unfortunately America is hell bent on controlling global matters and creating financial havoc without and concern or interest other than its own.
Its about time the American people opened their eyes and used their vote wisely and start taking respocibility.
Iran is next on America's list, why? Has it threatened or invaded other countries? Does it have less rights than America to neuclear power or even neuclear defences? It has little oil reserves but a war with Iran would create alot of wealth for those that want it. 
America is the most spoilt and manipulated country on this planet so it comes as no surprise to the educated that it is the most powerful and dominant in world affairs.

Land of the free........... You think?

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 08:12:18 AM »
Who's threatening who?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:14:56 AM by Italiantony »

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 09:03:59 AM »
Who's threatening who?

I will admit that the US should mostly STFU about telling other countries how to live and stay out of their business. 

BTW, under Iran add

US Embassy Attack 1978-1981. 

And you can add Iraq under Iran, with the

Iran Iraq war 1980-1988. 

You can also add Iraq and Afghanistan 2003 to present as Iran is providing weapons and insurgents into these countries.  (along with other un-named countries)

Are you a journalist? You are good at leaving out facts and adding others to tilt opinion your way. 

On the other side of the coin, there should be a list all the countries that receive/received US Foreign Aid.  It would probably be easier to list the countries that have not received money from the US. 

Don't like the US butting in your country's affairs, don't take our money. 

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 09:35:57 AM »
No i must admit i don't like the US and i take no money from it.
Sorry i left out a few facts so here are some more.
You must be so proud to be an American.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:42:02 AM by Italiantony »

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2012, 09:46:14 AM »
Where is safest place for an Iraqi boy?

Behind a US Soldier. 

And with your wonderful pictures, no context is provided, but most likely they were caused by insurgents using Iranian munitions. 

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 09:56:54 AM »

And with your wonderful pictures, no context is provided, but most likely they were caused by insurgents using Iranian munitions.
No context is provided.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 09:57:19 AM »
No i must admit i don't like the US and i take no money from it.
Sorry i left out a few facts so here are some more.
You must be so proud to be an American.

I am a proud American, and I have been to Iraq 3 times and Afghanistan once (zero kills). 

And where would you be if America had not invaded Italy in September 1943?  Are you hateful to the US for doing that? 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2012, 09:59:39 AM »

No context is provided.

Looks fair to me.  Lucky for the guy the Marines did not shoot first and ask questions later. 

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 10:11:37 AM »

No context is provided.

Looks fair to me.  Lucky for the guy the Marines did not shoot first and ask questions later.
That's exactly the attitude i would expect from a Yank.
This conversation is going nowhere so there is not point when you make remarks like that.
One day i hope you and people like you wake up and realize what your country is doing to innocent people around the world all in the name of greed.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 10:45:22 AM »

No context is provided.

That's exactly the attitude i would expect from a Yank.
This conversation is going nowhere so there is not point when you make remarks like that.
One day i hope you and people like you wake up and realize what your country is doing to innocent people around the world all in the name of greed.

Yup, obviously going nowhere.  How many innocent people were killed during WWII? 

However, I do agree that it is too bad that terrorists us innocent people as shields.  Be much easier if we could get the terrorists to line up for battle so we could go at it. 

When you have GVT sponsored terrorism at some point the US will stop being nice guys and take out that GVT, because we can.  But usually in the aftermath of a US invasion, that country usually comes away very good, just look at Italy, Germany, Japan, etc.  If the US was really greedy you would all be US provinces (expect some fireworks from that allegation).  However, the truth is:

'Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.'

And after 911, I am all for fighting elsewhere and keeping the terrorists occupied away from the US.  But people like you blame the US, not the actual scumbags using women and children as shields, and the terrorists win because of people like you. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick