{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: 9/11 Tuuth or lies.  (Read 33405 times)

Offline Ahab

• Active member on the right way
  • Mostly right, just ask me
Re: 9/11 Tuuth or lies.
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2012, 10:28:09 AM »
I think most people agree that 9/11 did not happen the way the American government want us to believe.

So 11 years on how as your opinion changed from that terrible day.

I myself believe nothing the American government tell us.Here is a 9/11 conspiracy theory.

Anyway you make your own mind up,just thought it would be an interesting topic,11 years on.

Your first sentence "I think most people agree that 9/11 did not happen the way the American government want us to believe.". Shows that you associate with people with diminished metal capacity. The theory that the US government killed the people on those planes and then remotely controlled those planes into the towers, or you may think that explosives were placed in the buildings prior to flying the airplanes into them (WTF would you fly airplanes into a building that was already rigged to explode?).

I served on active duty 24 years in the U.S. Navy (submarines) and have worked for the U.S. Federal government for the past 6 years. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe that the USA was just incompetent? It does not have to be some overly complex wacked out conspiracy theory. From personal experience, trust me, it could just be that the US screwed up.

Offline Italiantony

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2012, 10:40:36 AM »
Italiantony ...there is nothing wrong with quoting someone else's work to make your point.

But internet etiquette, and to avoid a charge of plagiarism, require you to quote your source.

Slightly off topic, but as an Italian who seems well versed in military matters, could you please answer one question that has been bothering me for years.

Is it true that Italian tanks have 5 reverse gears and only 1 forward ?  :blink:
I accept i was wrong and should have quoted where my source came from.

As for the Italian tank question.

I don't know the answer to this question,i am not qualified to answer questions on the mechanical workings of a tank,but i would assume that many other countries use the same make and model of tank but with a different national flag.

We in Italy concentrate on luxury and sports cars,like Ferrari,Lamborghini,Maserati,Alfa Romeo,and not sure if it's still Italian owned the Bugatti.

It funny how many times people have ask me that same question,i have now rehearsed my answer. redman.

Yes it's a Red scarf not White. thumbup

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2012, 10:55:17 AM »

Your first sentence "I think most people agree that 9/11 did not happen the way the American government want us to believe.". Shows that you associate with people with diminished metal capacity. The theory that the US government killed the people on those planes and then remotely controlled those planes into the towers, or you may think that explosives were placed in the buildings prior to flying the airplanes into them (WTF would you fly airplanes into a building that was already rigged to explode?).

I served on active duty 24 years in the U.S. Navy (submarines) and have worked for the U.S. Federal government for the past 6 years. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe that the USA was just incompetent? It does not have to be some overly complex wacked out conspiracy theory. From personal experience, trust me, it could just be that the US screwed up.

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe that the USA was just incompetent.Yes on numerous occasions.

Yes it's possibly and highly probable the American government screwed up,not for the first time and certainly not the last.

Offline dundeemk6

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2012, 11:02:49 AM »
Lamborghini and Bugatti are both owned by the Volkswagen Group and since that happened both cars became reliable and a lot safer

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2012, 11:44:21 AM »
Lamborghini and Bugatti are both owned by the Volkswagen Group and since that happened both cars became reliable and a lot safer
Yes i did hear something about the Bugatti being taken over by Volkswagen.

But what i didn't know was Lamborghini being taken over by Volkswagen,just looked it up and it says they were taken over in 1998.
Ferrari is still Italian..............Isn't it. thumbup.

Offline Ahab

• Mostly right, just ask me
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2012, 12:05:00 PM »

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe that the USA was just incompetent.Yes on numerous occasions.

Yes it's possibly and highly probable the American government screwed up,not for the first time and certainly not the last.

Then on this subject we are in 100% agreement. Sometimes the most simple explanation for what happened is correct.

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2012, 01:26:10 PM »

Think you will find that Bugatti was French not Italian.

Mind you it's links with 9/11 are tenuous.

TBWG buriram_united sawadi

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2012, 01:33:28 PM »
Automobiles Ettore Bugatti was a French car manufacturer of high-performance automobiles, founded in 1909 in Molsheim, Alsace by Italian-born Ettore Bugatti.

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2012, 01:34:31 PM »

Think you will find that Bugatti was French not Italian.

Mind you it's links with 9/11 are tenuous.

TBWG buriram_united sawadi
www.automotiveforums.com.
Bugatti was italian) and then later moved to France. Usually it's considered a French company but in terms of heritage it's ITALIAN.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 01:40:05 PM by Italiantony »

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
I wonder where Italiantony would be today if we had let Hitler have Italy?

So Many targets, so little time.   

Offline RonTexas

• Contributor with future
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2012, 08:21:24 PM »
 thumbup

Offline RonTexas

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2012, 08:58:02 PM »
 thumbup

Offline RonTexas

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2012, 09:29:19 PM »
self explanatory

Offline Alan

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2012, 09:58:05 PM »
I think you will find the Amercan bankers have taken care of that.........!

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2012, 10:53:02 PM »
And still looking for more targets. 

Want to get on the list? 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM