{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: 9/11 Tuuth or lies.  (Read 33409 times)

Offline Italiantony

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
9/11 Tuuth or lies.
« on: September 13, 2012, 08:06:44 AM »
I think most people agree that 9/11 did not happen the way the American government want us to believe.

So 11 years on how as your opinion changed from that terrible day.

I myself believe nothing the American government tell us.Here is a 9/11 conspiracy theory.

Anyway you make your own mind up,just thought it would be an interesting topic,11 years on.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:10:21 AM by Italiantony »

mxyzptlk

Re: 9/11 Tuuth or lies.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 02:16:52 PM »
IMHO It wasn't an interesting topic when the theory emerged around 10 years or so ago.....yawn
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:19:34 PM by mxyzptlk »

mxyzptlk

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 02:38:18 PM »
Since this isn't really an international news clipping, should it be moved to the General Discussion section?

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 04:26:59 PM »
Since this isn't really an international news clipping, should it be moved to the General Discussion section?
You may move it wherever,the fact remains that the American government are still telling lies.

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 04:31:23 PM »
IMHO It wasn't an interesting topic when the theory emerged around 10 years or so ago.....yawn
You are entitled to your opinion the same as everyone else,but clearly their are many questions still unanswered.

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 04:47:38 PM »
Let us not forget that on July 28, 1945 a B25 bomber crashed into the Empire State Building.

It exploded while still embedded in the building. After the fire was put out, no structural damage was reported to the building.

Strange then how a building with more technology collapses by being hit by a much smaller passenger aircraft.

Something to think about maybe.

mxyzptlk

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 05:35:01 PM »
<Snipped by mxyzptlk>
Strange then how a building with more technology collapses by being hit by a much smaller passenger aircraft.

Perhaps there was a simultaneous attack from an invisible martian heat ray.....

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 05:53:24 PM »
It Amazes me that anybody can think its a lie.... Im not American but its hard to ignore what you saw and also the plane that didnt make it the ppl on it called home saying they had been hijacked...

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 05:54:56 PM »
Your deluded or brainwashed Tony.. which one is it?

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 06:03:52 PM »
<Snipped by mxyzptlk>

Perhaps there was a simultaneous attack from an invisible martian heat ray.....
You are entitled to your opinion my friend but scientist and many other professional people have studied this for many years,and have come to the conclusion that what the American government said happened is not within the laws of physics,facts don't lie my friend but governments do,especially those that have hidden agendas.
Remember i am not asking you to believe but at least have an open mind,the truth is there to see in black and white,but some people choose to remain blind.

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 06:05:47 PM »
Your deluded or brainwashed Tony.. which one is it?
Maybe you should ask that question to yourself.
Read the facts my friend they don't lie.

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 06:18:12 PM »
It Amazes me that anybody can think its a lie.... Im not American but its hard to ignore what you saw and also the plane that didnt make it the ppl on it called home saying they had been hijacked...
There was no evidence ever found that a cellphone call was made from anyone on the suspected hijacked planes.
It's impossible to make cellphone calls at speeds over 230 MPH,and above 2.000 feet.
Strange also that 5 members of the so called hijackers have been interviewed by the BBC in the middle east,everyone else died on them planes except for the 5 hijackers.
Allah sure does work in mysterious ways.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 06:41:59 PM »
Differing views here, but an interesting topic nevertheless. Clearly there are some unanswered questions.

Lets keep it civil.

To move on slightly, what Tony do you think the the US governments hidden agenda might have been?

Offline John the Traveller

• Long distance perforator+maker of small things
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 06:54:29 PM »
A couple of things.
The Towers were built on the "straw" method. It was cutting edge but didn't take into account a traumatic point load rather a load applied holistically. The aftermath has been studied by the most eminent civil engineers in the world.

Radio's work at over Mach 1. A cell phone is a radio that is low powered and requires many receiver masts. Cell phone calls are available on many international flights through the aircraft system. You are not allowed to use yours as it is unshielded, the aircraft emitter is. It's questionable whether this is a revenue raising matter however technically its possibility is not under question. As you said Tony physics don't lie.

I really can't say who or what was responsible in a definitive way. All I know is that just under five thousand people died.
If I ever do find out who twas responsible......those bastards will answer to me!
I think the chief bastard may have already payed in Abbottabad may Allah's peace and blessing be upon him.....NOT!

Cheers,
JT  sawadi

Offline Italiantony

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 07:06:58 PM »
Differing views here, but an interesting topic nevertheless. Clearly there are some unanswered questions.

Lets keep it civil.

To move on slightly, what Tony do you think the the US governments hidden agenda might have been?
This is not of my own hand but basically maps out the reason for what the U,S.A.are doing and why they are doing it.
It is not directly aimed at any individuals that are members or have a controlling function in this forum.

Since before 9/11, the American government has been meddling in mid-east affairs. U.S. covert and overt operations have helped to shape the volatile region over the years paving the way for imperial American oversight. The question remains however, why?

Let’s just get that which is obvious out of the way- oil. The west has in part occupied the middle east so as to capitalize upon the immense reserves of oil found therein. Some have speculated that the Earth is running out of oil. If such is indeed the case, it is clear as to why major world powers would want a chunk of the middle east to claim their own.

Oil aside, there are a few other solid reasons as to why we’re butchering and blowing things up overseas. The next most obvious of answers that one could give for a U.S. presence in the middle east would be that of Israel.

The year is 2012. The Presidential elections are in full swing. Almost every question asked of candidates concerning foreign policy is over how best to assist Israel both monetarily and militarily- as if to imply that no other nation on Earth exists nor is in need of U.S. attention. Candidate Ron Paul has taken much heat over his belief that all foreign aid- including aid to Israel- should be cut off entirely.

Ever since large swaths of the Jewish community migrated to the middle east after the reportedly tragic events surrounding the Nazi holocaust, the U.S. has been offering all kinds of goodies to the nation of Israel at the tax payer’s expense. In a world where almost every other facet implies a ‘dog-eat-dog’, ‘survival of the fittest’ attitude, the U.S. is just incapable of allowing Israel to attempt to make it on its own just as all other nations have struggled to do so for themselves.

Israel’s wars have become our wars- and this reason alone is perhaps one of the largest of excuses for the U.S. to be engaged in foreign affairs abroad.

There is one last prominent reason as to why the American empire has spread in to the areas that are considered by many to be the ‘cradle of civilization’. This is a reason not too often spoken of but is just as important as what has been mentioned above. The corporate, ‘new world order’ architecture which drives the industrial world is virtually absent in most parts of the middle east.

The global elite hate Islamic culture because in its own stringent way, it doesn’t allow for the ‘modernization’ of culture which so defines much of the western world. By ‘modernization’ I don’t mean advances in science, mathematics, and technology- I’m talking about the sprouting up of mega corporations such as Walmart, Starbucks, and McDonalds and the subsequent shackling of the population via taxation, debt, and servitude to an all-encompassing corporate state.

As wars continue to rage on in the middle east, remember the reasons as to why we’re over there as outlined in this article. When a person begins to see the world through a more proper lens, everything ultimately begins to make sense.

The 21st century will no doubt be characterized as the century of intense warfare all in the name of the aforementioned pursuits. If it is true that the world is running out of oil, expect both the bloodshed and the size of the weaponry involved in these wars to grow exponentially.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick