{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Buriram Dentist  (Read 52185 times)

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Buriram Dentist
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »
A couple of years on now - is the recommendation for Dr.Puttaraksa still valid ?

Any others to add ?

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 07:53:09 AM »
A very good dentist in Nong Ki virtually opposite Tesco Lotus,,,,Very Pretty too!!

Offline dimple joe

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 03:11:33 PM »
Ray,

My dentist Khun Somsak in Buriram town centre is excellent. Speaks very good english (receptionist doesn't)

187/17 Soonthonthep Road tel 044 612559

Open Mon-Fri 08.00 to 13.00 and 18.00 to 20.00, Sat & Sunday 08.00 to 16.00

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 05:06:52 PM »
Khop khun khrup

Offline Nobby

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 05:37:55 PM »
Fangs for the tip  bananadance

Online Mod

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 05:48:47 AM »
Hello everyone
I'm looking for a recommendations for good dentist here in buriram.
I'll appreciate your sharing.  love5

Offline Somnat

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2013, 08:14:50 AM »
On the Buriram town map (go to BE - Home - Maps) you will see a blue star on Lukmuang Road that indicates UBC television.

Next door but one, and next to the clinic is a very good Dentist. Speaks English and is very reasonably priced.

Evenings he opens at 6 PM. Possibly open during the day on weekends ??? Always on time.

If the dental problem is not urgent, go in one evening at 6 PM and scroll through the patient list on the counter, find a day with no or very few patients and add your name.

I have used all of the dentists in Buriram over the years and this guy (IMHO) is the best.

Offline erik69

• Contributor with future
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 10:18:17 AM »

Offline Herbergier

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2014, 11:53:46 AM »
On the Buriram town map (go to BE - Home - Maps) you will see a blue star on Lukmuang Road that indicates UBC television.

Next door but one, and next to the clinic is a very good Dentist. Speaks English and is very reasonably priced.

Evenings he opens at 6 PM. Possibly open during the day on weekends ??? Always on time.

If the dental problem is not urgent, go in one evening at 6 PM and scroll through the patient list on the counter, find a day with no or very few patients and add your name.

I have used all of the dentists in Buriram over the years and this guy (IMHO) is the best.

Yesterday i have being there and i never go there again, i go there 17.45 because one of my theet is broken, i see only two ladies behind the desk and the only answer they give me was no, no, no.

Now i found a dentist at the Tanee Road, from the Bamboo to the busstation on the right after the Kiatnakin Bank, they are there very kindly and helpfull but it was very busy, i only can make a appointment for tomorrow 14.00

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2014, 12:05:56 PM »

Yesterday i have being there and i never go there again, i go there 17.45 because one of my theet is broken, i see only two ladies behind the desk and the only answer they give me was no, no, no.

Now i found a dentist at the Tanee Road, from the Bamboo to the busstation on the right after the Kiatnakin Bank, they are there very kindly and helpfull but it was very busy, i only can make a appointment for tomorrow 14.00

Yeah Herbergier, I know the drill. Maybe the two ladies were just filling in. It's usually best to find a good dentist by word of mouth.

party11

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 12:40:01 PM »

Yeah Herbergier, I know the drill. Maybe the two ladies were just filling in. It's usually best to find a good dentist by word of mouth.

party11

I think that dentist on Tanee road is the jewel in the crown but I believe they cap the number of appointments.

As an alternative, just over the bridge in Pattaya I hear the oral work is of a high standard and they will get to the root of any problems.

For cavity fillings soi 6/1 is said to be particularly good.

For a scale and polish try Sabailand

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2014, 01:04:02 PM »

party11

I think that dentist on Tanee road is the jewel in the crown but I believe they cap the number of appointments.

As an alternative, just over the bridge in Pattaya I hear the oral work is of a high standard and they will get to the root of any problems.

Apparently there is a couple of Scottish dentists near Boys town. Ben Doon and Phil McAvity.   whistle

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 01:32:03 PM »

party11

Apparently there is a couple of Scottish dentists near Boys town. Ben Doon and Phil McAvity.   whistle

I think you are mistaken Candy - surely you are referring to Ben Dover and Phil McCracken  on soi chocolate whizzway ?

Offline silver

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 07:37:10 PM »
Very funny guys. That gave me a laugh!

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 04:49:59 AM »

party11

Come on COCO who do you think you are kidding........The bridge(Nick refers to it as a flyover))......'I hear',,,,,,,,6/1 is said to be ...........We all know you've been to these locations in the past!!

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick