{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Hooligans  (Read 5900 times)

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
Hooligans
« on: August 09, 2011, 07:22:00 AM »
 icon_must
Muang Thong GM Ronnarit apologises to Chonburi after 'fans' in MTU shirts abuse Sintaweechai, cause scuffle at TOT v Chonburi.

burirampea

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Hooligans
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 07:41:09 AM »
        burirampea            They threatened and insulted P.E.A. fans at their stadium also.

Buriram have the most and best behaved fans   burirampea    buriramsmiley

cheergirl  party6   footballscarf   pompom   welcome1     bravo1 

Offline wolfman

• Contributor with future
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 08:21:38 AM »
like goldy & bronzy

jones the rice

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 08:47:08 AM »
        burirampea            They threatened and insulted P.E.A. fans at their stadium also.

Buriram have the most and best behaved fans   burirampea    buriramsmiley

cheergirl  party6   footballscarf   pompom   welcome1     bravo1
true candy at songkhla on sunday when bottles were being thrown at us,our reply was to smile,it's funny how people always want to abuse something they cannot beat or understand.
also it was said it was the biggest away crowd ever to visit songkhla but only 2300 km round trip,not so bad for farmers.
don't you just LOVE being a part of BURIRAM. redman redman redman redman bananadance bananadance bananadance bananadance
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:49:03 AM by jones the rice »

jones the rice

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 08:55:31 AM »
like goldy & bronzy
the best and most well behaved supporters in the country,and by far the best traveling fans in the country.
i feel some what sad for the people who are not fortunate enough to live in BURIRAM you really are missing out on one of the best things in life.

Offline jeff

• ummm...
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 09:31:21 AM »
Poor lads. They just need an outlet for their angst. thumbup

burirampea spot1

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 09:51:11 AM »
like goldy & bronzy

Didn't take you long Wolfie.But why quote Black Adder? Strange specimen you are.
Any now you best report back to your Gruppenfhurer  angry1  blink1  biggrin1

jones the rice

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 10:11:56 AM »
Poor lads. They just need an outlet for their angst. thumbup

burirampea spot1
well said jeff burirampea burirampea burirampea burirampea burirampea burirampea

Offline JAI P.E.A.

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 08:56:59 PM »
i follow P.E.A. home & away and yes i to have been abused twice this season. 1st time was when P.E.A. played pattaya utd at chonburi witch P.E.A. won, after the game me and my two friends was returning to our taxi at the home end of the ground when this big farang guy was walking towards us , i was singing P.E.A. songs and waving my welsh flag with the P.E.A. crest on it when the farang started shouting ( F--- YOU WELSH , F--- YOU WELSH FLAG F--- YOU P.E.A. I AM GERMAN HOOLIGAN !) nice ? and gestured he wanted to fight us !?, we just laughed at him and carried on walking. 2ND time was at muang thong utd  a week later !, we traveled with the P.E.A. supporters club and arrived early so my friends & i went looking for something to eat & drink , we seen many muang thong fans and they where very friendly they where having a laugh & drink with us . after about an hour i was approached bye a guy in a muang thong shirt he told me i was NOT WELCOME ! and my friends & i must move away ? , i asked him WHY ? but he just replied MOVE AWAY  you and your friends are NOT WELCOME !, I told him me and my friends where enjoying ourselves with other muang thong supporters and we wasn't going any where,( this i know now was one of the muang thong ULTRA HOOLIGAN'S ! ) there was a tense stand off with 30-50 ULTRA & 6 P.E.A. farang fan's, happily nothing occurred and the ULTRA HOOLIGANS went on there way.after the game a strange thing happened , the farang GERMAN HOOLIGAN from the week before was at this game , but this time he wasn't wearing any colours , WHY was he there ? as the week before he was wearing pattaya utd colours ! . i have never seen any trouble with P.E.A. fans, they just enjoy the day ( EATING ! DRINKING ! & SINGING ! ) they are Thai !? hungry1 party9 party2 redman burirampea

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM

Re: House moving by Gerry
June 11, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

House moving by GEOFFREY
June 11, 2024, 01:51:03 AM

Re: Dentist by dundeemk6
June 09, 2024, 03:49:48 PM

Re: Dentist by Thai Bart