{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Happy Endings Golf Society  (Read 64397 times)

Offline Bigbus

• Contributor with future
Re: Happy Endings Golf Society
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2013, 03:56:40 PM »
The answer to finding inner peace......

Offline Bigbus

« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2013, 04:14:30 PM »
Three Golfers and a Blonde...

A   father, son and grandson went to the country club for their weekly round of golf. Just as they reached the first tee, a beautiful young blonde woman carrying her bag of clubs approached them.

She explained that the member who brought her to the club for a round of golf had an emergency that called him away and asked the trio whether she could join them.

Naturally, the guys all agreed.

Smiling, the blonde thanked them and said, "Look, fellows, I work in a topless bar as a dancer, so nothing shocks me anymore. If any of you want to smoke cigars, have a beer, bet, swear, tell off-color stories or do anything that you normally do when playing a round together, go ahead. But, I enjoy playing golf, consider myself pretty good at it, so don't try to coach me on how to play my shots."

With that the guys agreed to relax and invited her to drive first.

All eyes were fastened on her shapely behind as she bent to place her ball on the tee. She then took her driver and hit the ball 270 yards down the middle, right in front of the green.

The father's mouth was agape. "That was beautiful," he said.

The blonde put her driver away and said, "I really didn't get into it, and I faded it a little."

After the three guys hit their drives and their second shots, the blonde took out an eight iron and lofted the ball within five feet of the hole. (She was closest to the pin.)

The son said, "Damn, lady, you played that perfectly."

The blonde frowned and said, "It was a little weak, but even an easy seven would have been too much club. I've left a tricky little putt." She then tapped in the five-footer for a birdie.

Having the honors, she drove first on the second hole, knocked the heck out of the ball, and it landed nearly 300 yards away smack in the middle of the fairway.

For the rest of the round the statuesque blonde continued to amaze the guys, quietly and methodically shooting for par or less on every hole.

When they arrived at the 18th green, the blonde was three under par, and had a very nasty 12-foot putt on an undulating green for a par.

She turned to the three guys and said, "I really want to thank you all for not acting like a bunch of chauvinists and telling me what club to use or how to play a shot, but I need this putt for a 69 and I'd really like to break 70 on this course.

If any one of you can tell me how to make par on this hole I'll take him back to my apartment, pour some 35-year-old Single Malt Strath Mill Scotch in him, fix him a steak dinner and then show him a very good time the rest of the night."

The yuppie son jumped at the thought! He strolled across the green, carefully eyeing the line of the putt and finally said, "Honey, aim about 6 inches to the right of the hole and hit it firm. It will get over that little hump and break right into the cup."

The father knelt down and sighted the putt using his putter as a plumb. "Don't listen to the kid, darlin', you want to hit it softly 10 inches to the right and let it run left down that little hogback, so it falls into the cup."

The old gray-haired grandfather walked over to the blonde's ball, picked it up and handed it to her and said, "That's a gimme, sweetheart."

The blonde smiled and said, "Your car or mine?"

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2013, 02:27:42 PM »
1923, Who Was:

1. President of the largest steel company?
2. President of the largest gas company?
3. President of the New York stock Exchange?
4. Greatest wheat speculator?
5. President of the Bank of International Settlement?
6. Great Bear of Wall Street?

These men were considered some of the worlds most successful of their days.

Now, 90 years later, the history book asks us, if we know what ultimately became of them.

The Answers:

1. The president of the largest steel company. Charles Schwab,
died a pauper.

2. The president of the largest gas company, Edward Hopson,
went insane.

3. The president of the NYSE, Richard Whitney,
was released from prison to die at home.

4. The greatest wheat speculator, Arthur Cooger,
died abroad, penniless.

5. The president of the Bank of International Settlement,
shot himself.

6 The Great Bear of Wall Street, Cosabee Livermore,
also committed suicide

However,
in that same year, 1923, the PGA Champion and the winner of the most important golf tournament, the US Open, was
Gene Sarazen.

What became of him?

He played golf until he was 92, died in 1999 at the age of 95.
He was financially secure at the time of his death.

The Moral:

F**k work.
Play golf.

Offline SOM LUCK

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2013, 08:39:33 AM »
Where to you all play and is there room for me to join you

Offline dimple joe

• Prolific Member
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2013, 07:30:02 PM »
Hi,

We play at the Buriram Army Course (Khao Kadong)

Every Tuesday and Thursday, tee off 08.00

All are welcome unless you are too good.....

Offline SOM LUCK

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2013, 07:46:56 AM »
Thanks for the info and I'm looking forward to playing.
I have never been accused of being a good golfer, but I can hit my foot wedge with either foot.

Offline Bigbus

« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2013, 09:01:08 PM »
Just a reminder boys....5555555...have fun...

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2013, 11:01:24 PM »
Sex anyone? 

Offline erik69

« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2013, 10:58:03 AM »
The Rules of Bedroom Golf

1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play.

2. Play on a course must be approved by the owner of the hole.

3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out.

4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.

5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the hole.

6. The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied that play is completed. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.

7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will normally take time to admire the entire course with special attention to well formed bunkers.

8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played, or are currently playing, to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage players equipment for this reason.

9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for their own protection.

10. Players should ensure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing on what they considered to be a private course.

11. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at tall times. Some players may be embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternative means of play when this is the case.

12. The course owners is responsible for manicuring and pruning any bush around the hole to allow for improved viewing of alignment with, and approach to the hole.

13. Players are advised to obtain the course owners permission before attempting to play the back nine.

14. Slow play is encouraged. However, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace, at least temporarily, at the course owners request.

15. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

Offline Bigbus

Offline Bigbus

« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2013, 09:31:08 PM »
Kung Fu golf shot....

Watch the video Kung Fu Golf Shot! on Yahoo! Sports. Maybe Tiger Woods will start to bring out this awesome swing technique next time we see him in a tournament!

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/video/kung-fu-golf-shot-044709333.html

Offline Bigbus

« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2013, 09:39:22 PM »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM