{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: What if 'Cheaters' were operating in Thailand?  (Read 30942 times)

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
Re: What if 'Cheaters' were operating in Thailand?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 06:41:36 PM »
Wouldn't it be funny if some of the Thai Wife's behaved like their farang husbands .Arranged to go to male whore houses and Go Go bars over the internet forums. Where they could get drunk and have young fit Thai men thrust their private part into their faces.Maybe even go short time in a local hotel.Then come home the next day and pretend they just had a few drinks with girlfriends

It would be really fun for them ,wouldn't it .....:-)

Who told you they don't?! Do you really think this beautiful lady living with her old husband and satisfy with it every night? biglaugh
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 06:46:11 PM by ADMIN »

redrover

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 06:49:57 PM »
Wouldn't it be funny if some of the Thai Wife's behaved like their farang husbands .Arranged to go to male whore houses and Go Go bars over the internet forums. Where they could get drunk and have young fit Thai men thrust their private part into their faces.Maybe even go short time in a local hotel.Then come home the next day and pretend they just had a few drinks with girlfriends

It would be really fun for them ,wouldn't it .....:-)
Indeed, Bo. The old hypocritical two-edged sword. What's good for the gander, most certainly should be right for the hen. wave1

redrover

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »

Who told you they don't?! Do you really think this beautiful lady living with her old husband and satisfy with it every night? biglaugh
Partly myth, partly misperception. As most Thai/Khmer girls don't stray {like we do} and are generally not as horny as we usually are.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 06:55:03 PM »

Partly myth, partly misperception. As most Thai/Khmer girls don't stray {like we do} and are generally not as horny as we usually are.
So you think! hahaha confused4

boloa

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 07:11:59 PM »

Well I'm 51 and my wife is coming up 40. If I was in my 60's and my wife was in her early 20's I would have to agree with you. smilenod
Their was a 17 year old girl in our village and she married an old Thai guy of 92. About 5-6 months down the line she ends up pregnant,I still thing she was getting rodgered by one of the local Thai lads but my wife insisted he was the father as she knew this girl quite well  oldmanwithstick
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 07:13:30 PM by boloa »

redrover

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 07:17:17 PM »
We've a 53 years-36 years thing going for us, Boloa. We're both still having the times of our lives - in that way. Chances are, that's not going to change anytime soon. thumbup

den Buut

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2011, 08:11:23 PM »
We've a 53 years-36 years thing going for us, Boloa. We're both still having the times of our lives - in that way. Chances are, that's not going to change anytime soon.
Why is your profile saying you're 44, is that an avereage of you and your wife? biglaugh
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 08:15:30 PM by ADMIN »

boloa

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 08:19:37 PM »
We've a 53 years-36 years thing going for us, Boloa. We're both still having the times of our lives - in that way. Chances are, that's not going to change any-time soon.
Why is your profile saying you're 44, is that an average of you and your wife? biglaugh

Old tarts always lie about their age...don't they Red   thumbup  wave1

redrover

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2011, 08:31:02 PM »
We've a 53 years-36 years thing going for us, Boloa. We're both still having the times of our lives - in that way. Chances are, that's not going to change any-time soon.
Why is your profile saying you're 44, is that an average of you and your wife? biglaugh

Old tarts always lie about their age...don't they Red   thumbup  wave1
Indeed we do Bo! Actually, I'm 54...I just fib to everyone that I'm 53. My sainted little darling has never altered her age....she can't, I've seen her birth certificate and other assorted official paper work and ID. FVCK...she's so bladdy honest. thumbup

Offline Paddyram

• Censored!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2011, 09:02:06 PM »
For the record i'm 33 and my wife is 24.  So looks like we are the children of the group.  And I would have to disagree with one comment above, Thai/Khymer girls ARE as horny as we are .... Thankfully.  thumbup  redman

redrover

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 04:19:30 PM »
For the record i'm 33 and my wife is 24.  So looks like we are the children of the group.  And I would have to disagree with one comment above, Thai/Khymer girls ARE as horny as we are .... Thankfully.  thumbup  redman
Do you two have children?

Offline Paddyram

• Censored!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 05:36:32 PM »
Do you two have children?

Yep, we have one daughter.  But i'm coming under increased pressure from my father-in-law to provide him with a Grandson.  I did marry his only daughter, so all eyes on me.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:37:23 PM by ADMIN »

Offline buriramboy

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 06:55:11 PM »
Big black american lady screaming or a small Thai girl screaming? you decide by yourself. :)

redrover

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 07:38:14 PM »
Big black american lady screaming or a small Thai girl screaming? you decide by yourself. :)
Not even close.. stop1

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM