{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Ring any bells?  (Read 555227 times)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Ring any bells?
« Reply #1470 on: May 17, 2019, 07:49:30 PM »

Growing up is a weird notion to wrap your mind around. As you go through life, your perspectives on almost everything will change. How you define success will change as well. Things that you thought were important at the age of 35 will be useless when you're 65. You may not realize it now, but everything will shift...

At age 4 success is not peeing in your pants.
At age 12 success is having friends.
At age 16 success is having a driver's license.
At age 20 success is having sex.
At age 35 success is having money.
At age 60 success is having money.
At age 70 success is having sex.
At age 80 success is having a driver's license.
At age 85 success is having friends.
At age 90 success is not peeing in your pants.

It all comes full circle, whether you like it or not

Offline Bob

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #1471 on: May 17, 2019, 09:42:28 PM »
To add:
 And the success for urleft is to reposting here 5 or more years old joke here...

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #1472 on: May 18, 2019, 07:32:46 AM »
To add:
 And the success for urleft is to reposting here 5 or more years old joke here...

The old ones are the best. The very old ones are still a little funny. party8 party8 party8

Offline Bob

« Reply #1473 on: May 18, 2019, 08:36:24 AM »
Indeed

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #1474 on: May 18, 2019, 08:57:11 AM »
To add:

One of the advantages of aging is that you forget some of the past.   So if I posted this previously on this thread I found it funny again the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time around.  So if you ask me what I had for breakfast 2 days ago chances are I will get it wrong. 

And you berate me for reposting something I did 5 years ago?  Wow, how did I ever remember it that long, I should have reposted sooner. 

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #1475 on: May 18, 2019, 09:11:46 AM »
To add:

One of the advantages of aging is that you forget some of the past.   So if I posted this previously on this thread I found it funny again the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time around.  So if you ask me what I had for breakfast 2 days ago chances are I will get it wrong. 

And you berate me for reposting something I did 5 years ago?  Wow, how did I ever remember it that long, I should have reposted sooner. 

I believe Bob was not referring to you posting 5 years ago but rather that this joke very old and has been posted many times in many places. Sand? Head? 555555.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 09:17:06 AM by Starman »

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #1476 on: May 18, 2019, 10:25:17 AM »
To add:

I believe Bob was not referring to you posting 5 years ago but rather that this joke very old and has been posted many times in many places. Sand? Head? 555555.

Well Starman, why don't you show where I posted before.  So if you believe it is an old joke, prove it by giving the link to the previous post on this thread.  If this has not been posted before on this thread it is a new joke.  So which is it Star, a new posted joke or a repost? Try to use an easy reference for once. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 10:34:04 AM by urleft »

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #1477 on: May 18, 2019, 10:34:31 AM »
To add:

Well Starman, why don't you show where I posted before.  So if you believe it is an old joke, prove it by giving the link to the previous post on this thread.  If this has not been posted before, it is a new joke.  So which is it Star, a new posted joke or a repost? Try to use an easy reference for once. 

I like the idea that any joke that has never been posted on here is a new joke. That is funny. A new joke even. 5555 (see, it even made me laugh).

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #1478 on: May 18, 2019, 10:45:55 AM »
To add:

Well Starman, why don't you show where I posted before.  So if you believe it is an old joke, prove it by giving the link to the previous post on this thread.  If this has not been posted before, it is a new joke.  So which is it Star, a new posted joke or a repost? Try to use an easy reference for once. 

I like the idea that any joke that has never been posted on here is a new joke. That is funny. A new joke even. 5555 (see, it even made me laugh).

As usual Starman cannot back his statements. 

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #1479 on: May 18, 2019, 10:52:46 AM »
To add:

As usual Starman cannot back his statements. 

Blimey Urleft. Wouldd you like me to explain? OK. I wrote this:

"I believe Bob was not referring to you posting 5 years ago but rather that this joke very old and has been posted many times in many places. Sand? Head? 555555."

So I did not say you already posted it.

I said it was an old joke.  I'm sorry but I don't have links as I also read papers and magazines. I have seen it in VIZ, I have had it sent to my phone by a friend, I have seen it on a Facebook group that I no longer belong to, I do believe that a friend also showed it to me on his phone. Like I said "posted many times in many places".
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 10:54:18 AM by Starman »

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #1480 on: May 18, 2019, 10:56:45 AM »
I'm sorry

For once we agree, you are sorry.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #1481 on: May 18, 2019, 11:19:08 AM »
I'm sorry

For once we agree, you are sorry.

Oops no response from Starman. OK Bob, Wrote me from %+ years ago.  And I expect you to win.

Offline Bob

« Reply #1482 on: May 18, 2019, 01:55:25 PM »
Take it easy urleft.
I was just joking too. Sorry.

Offline Smithy

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #1483 on: May 18, 2019, 02:02:41 PM »
To add:

The old ones are the best. The very old ones are still a little funny. party8 party8 party8

With a bit of Googling this joke first did the rounds on-line in about 2004 and has more than likely been repeated 1000's of times on line since then.
I wouldn't say The old ones are the best ....but The Old Ones are definitely the Old Ones  redman
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:09:14 PM by Smithy »

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #1484 on: May 18, 2019, 03:54:13 PM »
This discussion will certainly prevent the posting of any old jokes ! (555555555)

But I for one like the old jokes, and if you don't like them or already know them think about that maybe someone else doesn't know the joke !

Thx Urleft for posting this joke !!

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM