{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: I really miss my darling Husband  (Read 8224 times)

Offline Fun Smile

• Contributor with future
I really miss my darling Husband
« on: August 10, 2010, 09:01:16 AM »
 love2 My husband and I see echother only 2 times a year...I am sad because I miss him so much...I use to chat whit him every morning or sometimes late in the night...if I not catch him in that time, we chat in the weekend,but July and August...We chat-message and call little,because my husband he help his Daughter make her place ready to move in...that I understand...but now he make me more sad because he don't have time to reply or send me message... :( 

Please you guys not do like this to your wife/girlfriend, because it can make her sad--- 1 message or call 1 time a day we will be very happy to hear your voice...

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Re: I really miss my darling Husband
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 09:35:52 PM »
love2 My husband and I see echother only 2 times a year...I am sad because I miss him so much...I use to chat whit him every morning or sometimes late in the night...if I not catch him in that time, we chat in the weekend,but July and August...We chat-message and call little,because my husband he help his Daughter make her place ready to move in...that I understand...but now he make me more sad because he don't have time to reply or send me message... :( 

Please you guys not do like this to your wife/girlfriend, because it can make her sad--- 1 message or call 1 time a day we will be very happy to hear your voice...

relax, he probably busy with family things, you said he is helping his daughter to prepare her place to move in so....  you can always call him to his mobile.
If the cost is what stopping you/him from contact each other through mobile/landline phone, a possible solution is to connect through SKYPE or another VOIP service provider, rates are usually very low. between 1-10 Baht per minute. sawadi

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 10:06:01 PM »

Just like my wife.
don't you think we need to work there?! same thing with my wife.  steamingMad

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 12:13:14 AM »
Blimey, I thought me going without for 8 weeks was bad enough but only seeing each other twice a year  :(

I doubt he sees much sun when he is here  eusadance

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 12:55:35 AM »
Blimey, I thought me going without for 8 weeks was bad enough but only seeing each other twice a year  :(

I doubt he sees much sun when he is here  eusadance

What Funn forgot to mention is that when he (Arthur) is here he stays for a couple of months each time! Whilst here he has one hell of a full life, building boats, arranging  the farang dragon boat team, running the resort, wrestling eels etc and needs to go back to Europe to recover!!!! party13

TBWG sawadi

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 08:26:08 AM »

relax, he probably busy with family things, you said he is helping his daughter to prepare her place to move in so....  you can always call him to his mobile.
If the cost is what stopping you/him from contact each other through mobile/landline phone, a possible solution is to connect through SKYPE or another VOIP service provider, rates are usually very low. between 1-10 Baht per minute. sawadi

sawadi ok dear thank you for your advice..

that is not problem about the cost...but timing... every time I call him he is doing something..(I know he working)...that is why I no want to disturb... waiting for him to call or message back...but I got nothing back ...I send yahoo message to his mobile ,because I see he is online on i'm Mobile...when he see it, he can reply anytime,but he said he never seen it.... I used to be online almost 24 hours every day...so he have a chance to reply anytime....I hate to wait front of computer I may say that,because I have another things to do...at least he may send message that he can not online now or when?...I do walk past my PC all day...but you guys do not worried about us ok...I do love my husband so much...so I will forgive him anytime...I don't like to talk bad about my own husband...because he have many good things then bad things I am sure...Smiles every one...im smile now see :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:10:03 AM by ADMIN »

Offline BigDaddy

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 04:56:42 AM »
Do you let him know how much means to you to hear from him? I'm in the US and my wife is in Buriram. She is always so busy because she takes care of four children and it is hard for her to talk to me, but I always tell her how much it means to me to hear her voice. She seems to understand when I tell her. If you love him, just try to explain it to him. If he doesn't respond, ask yourself if he really loves you the way you need to be loved.

I wish you good luck!

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 08:41:20 PM »
Thank you BigDaddy...yes I do tell him dear...
I still wait for him...if he not call me today or tomorrow so I will call him....
Thank you for the wishes
Have a wonderful weekend

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod