{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Funny/Wierd stories you had with ladies.  (Read 7257 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Funny/Wierd stories you had with ladies.
« on: June 02, 2010, 04:56:25 PM »
Funniest / Wierdest stories/dates you had with ladies (Around the world also)

How did you manage to get away with it? giggle

Tell us about unique stories you had in the past or even having right NOW!
*No sexual content please. stop1
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:12:34 PM by ADMIN »

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
Re: Funny/Wierd stories you had with ladies.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 01:37:28 AM »
wierd story I had with a girl. but its not a Thai girl. its a farang lady. blind date.
so I chat with some cute girl so I though. I'm talking about the times before every kid and every house had webcam.
so we chat. talk nice, interesting, moved to the phone, had some long conversations till the middle of the night.
her voice was hot and I was really into it so I convinced her to meet up in the mall.
 confused4 confused4 confused4 she said she is a bit round sexy but she was so fat and so much not my taste.
The disappointment was so big that I had to tell her straight away its not gonna work and went fast. I was so ashamed that time to be seen with her I just dropped a sentence and went off to the parking lot.
on my way to the parking lot and while I was driving she called me to say she was so angry and its not the way to say no. bla bla bla... I just couldn't.
I felt really sorry for her and she made me guilty for quite a long time. but also made the rule!!! picture!!
At the time it was already alot to ask in chat rooms.
Even with picture demand I happen to understand that also picture is no guarantee to success and real beauty!! confused3
since than I just left the chat rooms for good and had to start with girl in discos with my best friend. I tell you, it was hard!!! ladies famous sentence in disco: "I just came to Dance with my friends"  stop1

but we had some success moments also!!!
*Not includes the toast place after disco. hahaha

maybe next time more stories of my Casanova days.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 10:10:17 AM by ADMIN »

Offline swimming pizza

• Contributor with future
  • amazing thailand.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 09:58:13 AM »
good story. we also had an amazing success on night out to disco, but it was in the hotdog place with the cabbages and pickles!!!!!  jumping1

A funny story from back home,I remember my friend got a girl in disco when we were 18-19 years old, so he took her to the car for some fun, started them thing and her best friend who saw him taking her to the car ran to search for her. I wanted to warn him but was too drunk and too slow. she caught them and hit on the glass to rescue confused6 her best friend. how pathetic was it. she started to scream at him and me we are bad guys. and kept on and on.............. needless to say, it was the end of our night out!  :D

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 08:42:30 PM »
Hi Bums

When you have a couple of kids and been married for best part of twenty years to suddenly find yourself separated comes as a big shock.

So rather than sit around feeling sorry for oneself I decided to let all the girls see what they had been missing!!! Easier said than done when you have been out of circulation for so long! ::)

Now this was pre computer dating days .... so I shoved an advert in The Times bumming myself up a bit, and got a couple of dozen replies.

Anyway, one that caught my attention was a Chinese lady who lived in London, so after a few telephone conversations we agreed to have a bite to eat and I suggested meeting up in Covent Garden outside the tube station. Surely nothing could go wrong there...err wrong!

I turn up about 5 minutes early and on turning the corner I am confronted with what looked like a million people crowding around the tube station entrance along with half a dozen fire engines, I can't remember what the problem was but could only be a fire or bomb scare.

However this worked in my favour, I was one of half a million blokes she was one of a few oriental ladies so I could identify her, but she could not identify me. Having sussed out who I thought she was and being pleased with the choice my problem was now how to approach her as I may have been wrong.

It must have worked out well as I can't recall any embarrassing scenes! So off we went to a nearby restaurant.

We had a pleasant meal but it turns out she worked in a merchant bank and spent the entire time grilling me on my finances and investments and telling me where I was going wrong, so that relationship went no further!

TBWG sawadi

Offline swimming pizza

• amazing thailand.
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 08:56:30 PM »
Don't you just love blind dates? Thanks god to the webcams. smilenod

If before there were many blind dates through newspapers/magazines because there was no Internet, now there are almost none because everything is on the net.
you can see the girl on video,chat,type,talk. in the future can even stimulate each other on the net without going outside of your house.
what a twisted world.

a successful blind date I had is one I chat with for less than a month on the webcam, met and had an amazing chemistry and an amazing sex together. the feeling was that "this is it".
but that I had a prior planned and booked flight to Bangkok.  happy1
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:58:52 PM by swimming pizza »

Offline burirambangkok

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »
I have a confession I keep with me for a long time.
I had a blind date and when I saw the girl. I just went off without saying hello even.
that was really mean, I was young and she was there waiting.
so pity but I was young at the time I just called her told her I couldn't make it to our meeting.
she got what happened and even told me who I were and what shirt I wear while I was in the area she waited for me.
she was right but I denied and off back home.
took off the gel and nice clothes and sweared to myself. no more blind dates.
until the next one..................................

Offline burirambangkok

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 09:42:31 PM »

not so nice thing I did in the past.

I had a blind date and when I saw the girl. I just went off without saying hello even.
that was really mean, I was young and she was there waiting.
so pity but I was young at the time I just called her told her I couldn't make it to our meeting.
she got what happened and even told me who I were and what shirt I wear while I was in the area she waited for me.
she was right but I denied and drove off back home.
the disappointment at the time was so great I couldn't deal with it and just want to finish it before it started!
took off the gel and nice clothes and sweared to myself. no more blind dates.
until the next one..................................

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick