{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Staffords- Gary Prasat.  (Read 25464 times)

Offline garytaffy

• Contributor on the right way
Re: Staffords- Gary Prasat.
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 08:33:21 AM »
i reckon that's the fried bread.

Offline Burirambuilder

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 09:20:04 AM »
This is fried bread........???!!

Offline TELLBOY

• Contributor with future
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 03:42:50 PM »
Couldent agree with you all more. Staffords is the best place to eat and shop this side of Pattaya. I go about once a month do my farang shopping and eat good for the month about 80klm for me each way but its worth it  cant eat to much rice in the sticks and my lady is quiet a good cook i dont make breakfast there but lunch is very good especialy on a Sunday when all the roasts are on specials so if you have never been there friends go and meet Gary he is a great bloke spend a few grand and have a good food month.

Offline Burirambuilder

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 06:15:06 AM »
Not many places around here with a shop like this .
Prasat is very lucky ,nothing like this place in Surin...

mxyzptlk

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 08:54:05 PM »
Looks like a really well stocked shop, but living in Nongki, it's a little bit far for me, as I don't like to travel  very far from home if I'm having a few beers. My main food suppliers are Steve and Nookie, who provide excellent pies, curries, bacon, sausage, cheese, pickled onions, brown sauce, corned beef, burgers, bread, rolls etc. It's a good Sunday afternoon at Nookie's, I can recommend to anyone in the area who hasn't been there. His beer is the cheapest around and you can swap insults & banter with quite a cosmopolitan audience (altho mainly Brits....)

Offline Burirambuilder

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 09:07:57 PM »
Any picks of the shop or the food , sounds great ,bit far from Surin though!

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 07:57:03 AM »
Looks like a really well stocked shop, but living in Nongki, it's a little bit far for me, as I don't like to travel  very far from home if I'm having a few beers. My main food suppliers are Steve and Nookie, who provide excellent pies, curries, bacon, sausage, cheese, pickled onions, brown sauce, corned beef, burgers, bread, rolls etc. It's a good Sunday afternoon at Nookie's, I can recommend to anyone in the area who hasn't been there. His beer is the cheapest around and you can swap insults & banter with quite a cosmopolitan audience (altho mainly Brits....)

Steve and Nookie also offer a free delivery service to anywhere in Khorat, Buriram and Surin. We also currently deliver to Petchabun, Kalasin, Roi Et, Sissaket, Chiang Mai and Ubon.( we have to charge for these deliveries because of the distance)

Pictures of Nookie's place are available on his own thread on this forum. Pictures of my kitchen and food have also been made available. As people on this forum know we don't, as yet, have a shop. We work from home. This keeps the cost of products down and the savings are then passed on to our customers. A full stocklist is available upon request.

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2011, 08:46:12 AM »
If you want a breakfast i suggest you try Paddy's in Buriram.If you are a big eater have a go at the LARGE
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 10:09:26 AM by Admin »

Offline Burirambuilder

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2011, 05:17:00 PM »
If you want a breakfast i suggest you try Paddy's in Buriram.If you are a big eater have a go at the LARGE
Yes I’m sure it’s a good breakfast at Paddy’s  as Stafford’s products make up the main part of the meal and they do cook nice food there indeed .I’m yet to taste any of Steve or Noki bears products in Buriram don’t the Farang bars sell their local goods?

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 08:12:30 AM »
Yes I’m sure it’s a good breakfast at Paddy’s  as Stafford’s products make up the main part of the meal and they do cook nice food there indeed .I’m yet to taste any of Steve or Noki bears products in Buriram don’t the Farang bars sell their local goods?

Interesting you say "Staffords" products when he delivers in a KPK van.

Anyway. Yes there are places in Buriram that sell our products. Maybe just not ones that you go to.

The nearest to you would probably be Coffee Corner in Prakonchai. You have already mentioned that the picture of his pie looked good. Maybe you may wish to go and try one.

Or, as I believe, you are currently building a house in Khorat. Maybe you could pop into Nookie's on the way back to Surin one day.

There are also places in Khorat that sell our products as well in Sissaket, Kalasin and Chiang Mai. There is a new place soon to open in Pitsanulok that have also made a provisional order.

All in all things are going well thanks.

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 09:14:36 AM »

Interesting you say "Staffords" products when he delivers in a KPK van.

Anyway. Yes there are places in Buriram that sell our products. Maybe just not ones that you go to.

The nearest to you would probably be Coffee Corner in Prakonchai. You have already mentioned that the picture of his pie looked good. Maybe you may wish to go and try one.

Or, as I believe, you are currently building a house in Khorat. Maybe you could pop into Nookie's on the way back to Surin one day.

There are also places in Khorat that sell our products as well in Sissaket, Kalasin and Chiang Mai. There is a new place soon to open in Pitsanulok that have also made a provisional order.

All in all things are going well thanks.

I am not sure Alan knows how to find Coffee Corner  -  he keeps getting stuck in Prasat !  :D :D :P

Offline Burirambuilder

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »
Not in Buriram no mate  ?

Offline captain sensible

• http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 02:45:13 PM »
You cant please everyone

Offline Burirambuilder

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 05:36:22 AM »
Paddys is not open in the morning !!
I like my breakfast around 8 or 9 am ...

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 05:40:53 AM »
Paddys is not open in the morning !!
I like my breakfast around 8 or 9 am ...

Me too Alan

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM