{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: PBair Any Saen sabai members out there?  (Read 9883 times)

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
PBair Any Saen sabai members out there?
« on: September 02, 2008, 07:07:18 PM »
Hi

I have been trying to enroll as a member of PBair's Saen Sabai scheme as it appears that you get every tenth flight free. :)

However they don't make it easy, first of all it won't work on firefox so I had to go through it all again on Internet Explorer. I obviously got it right as I rec'd an e-mail confirming my membership no and password  with the instruction to activate the account.

Now the problems start despite activating the account when I try to sign in it says please activate account so I go round and round achieving nothing. confused3

Is there anyone out there who is a member? did you have similar problems? How did you overcome them? I have emailed PBair but I am not holding my breathe.

TBWG sawadi

Offline RayBan

• Contributor with future
Re: PBair Any Saen sabai members out there?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 09:03:27 PM »
Hi

I have been trying to enroll as a member of PBair's Saen Sabai scheme as it appears that you get every tenth flight free. :)

However they don't make it easy, first of all it won't work on firefox so I had to go through it all again on Internet Explorer. I obviously got it right as I rec'd an e-mail confirming my membership no and password  with the instruction to activate the account.

Now the problems start despite activating the account when I try to sign in it says please activate account so I go round and round achieving nothing. confused3

Is there anyone out there who is a member? did you have similar problems? How did you overcome them? I have emailed PBair but I am not holding my breathe.

TBWG sawadi

Hi TBWG,

I received your personal mail, but for public info I thought I would post my reply to you here.

As you are well aware, I flew the Bangkok - Buriram - Bangkok PB Air flight at one time on a very regular basis ( 4 x per month minimum) and because of that I joined their FFP Saen Sabai program. However, after I received my membersip I was informed that this particular route does not earn FFP mileage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I never did earn any mileage with them as such........... no-one ever did really explain to me the reason as to why this was not part of their FFP (Frequent Flier Program).

Because of their constant time-table alterations, well I returned to using a taxi service................sad really as Buriram airport is quite a pleasant one. But this is the only flight in and out and since they have drastically reduced to 3 times a week, plus constant last minute time-table changes, well beware to any guys unfamiliar with this particular route...................hope this helps.............. cool1

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 09:16:14 PM »
Hi

TBWG sawadi

Hi TBWG,

I received your personal mail, but for public info I thought I would post my reply to you here.

As you are well aware, I flew the Bangkok - Buriram - Bangkok PB Air flight at one time on a very regular basis ( 4 x per month minimum) and because of that I joined their FFP Saen Sabai program. However, after I received my membersip I was informed that this particular route does not earn FFP mileage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I never did earn any mileage with them as such........... no-one ever did really explain to me the reason as to why this was not part of their FFP (Frequent Flier Program).

Because of their constant time-table alterations, well I returned to using a taxi service................sad really as Buriram airport is quite a pleasant one. But this is the only flight in and out and since they have drastically reduced to 3 times a week, plus constant last minute time-table changes, well beware to any guys unfamiliar with this particular route...................hope this helps.............. cool1

Thanks Ray

Prompt reply!!

Well if it does not apply to BKK-BFV then I have wasted a couple of hours! confused3

Well if they reply to my e-mail, I will ask why it does not cover Buriram route!

Thanks again

TBWG sawadi

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 05:47:00 PM »
Any update on this thing TBWG?? (what is that means TBWG anyway??)

Maybe:?? party13
Thai
Beer
With
Girl

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 06:00:44 PM »

Hi Admin

No reply from PBair and I am not holding my breath ..will post details if I get a reply confused3

Tall Bloke With Glasses sawadi party3

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM