{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Exella Roof tiles Satuk/buriram  (Read 6801 times)

Offline olavhome

• Contributor with future
Exella Roof tiles Satuk/buriram
« on: October 31, 2013, 02:05:39 PM »
Plan to do some small bulding when come end december. Do you locals know if any shop that keep this in stock or can order ?
Anything on what to expect about days/weeks on delivery?

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
Re: Exella Roof tiles Satuk/buriram
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 02:49:59 PM »
Not sure what Excella roof tiles are but there are many builders merchants in Satuk and judging by all the building going on we must be in the midst of a boom!

In my experience there is not a lot of variety in basic building materials and I am sure someone in Satuk will have them.

Try the large builders merchants on the way out of town going towards airport (left side).

TBWG buriram_united sawadi

Offline olavhome

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 03:03:39 PM »
It is ceramic (more shining) roof tiles. Seen some places in Thailand even if most people use cement C-pac types.
But they are more light weight and last longer, producer say 200 y plus, which I presume is enough for my use  thumbup

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 08:52:58 AM »
I am very familiar with the quality line of CPAC roof tiles including Excella Ceramic finish roof tiles. My family has sold quality roof tiles, including fiber sheets, cement roof tiles from several reputable roof tile companies for many years in downtown Buriram and for the past two years at our new warehouse builders merchant store located across Highway 2074 from the Buriram Provincial Electricity Authority Office Building. The design team for our sign logo must have visited a Hooters Restaurant in the United States.  What I try to offer is the Buriram Province home builder to look at the quality fit and finish of several brands of roof tiles, prior to seeing which brand names are embossed on the back of each roof tile. Quite frankly the Diamond Building Products Cement roof tile has been the hands on favorite choice once a possible house builder or house owner takes the one minute to look at the way several cement roof tiles are manufactured and the coating that is placed on CPAC roof tiles and other brands of roof tiles. I will have several roof tile manufacturer English Speaking technical representatives inside my family owned store on Tuesday October 14th from 10am to 4pm to answer any roof tile questions at the very first "Buriram Home Garden Building Products Irrigation Swimming Pool Kitchen Appliance Expo and Sale.  The complimentary Pizza will be baked on the premise, the non alcoholic beverages are free and complimentary Thai food will be served at the Thai restaurant immediately next door to my Builders Supply store. On Wednesday October 15th the exact same Home Show will be presented with the same 28 manufacturers booths, but with only complimentary Thai food and no Pizza will be available.  The door prizes on Tuesday are geared towards Buriram Expats, but on Wednesday the door prizes are geared towards Thai home owners and Buriram business owners. Please note I carry two mobile phones so you can call me personally if you have any before the sale questions or after the sale questions. I am at my desk inside Ruangsangthai Hardware 7 days a week and I do not sit in an air conditioned office. I look forward to meeting you and to serving your needs for house building products, farming supplies, kitchen sinks, water filtration or any needs for the Buriram and Surin Expat community. I first meet many of the fine expats when they come to my repair department to have a name brand power tool or lawn mower fixed or when my water pump installation teams are selected to solve water supply and water pressure issues at houses inside Buriram and in many villages in Buriram Province and Surin Province.  I have no idea how the "little man drinking a bottle" got pasted onto my post or how to remove that little character.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 08:54:31 AM by Pichai »

Offline finnomick

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 09:13:27 AM »
Just to expand on the picture of Khun Pichai standing by the pickup loaded with ten drums of paint. Khun Pichai has very kindly donated this paint to our neighbour who's house burned to the ground last month. Khun Pichai has also donated other items and I will post pictures as and when I get them. A BIG thanks to Khun Pichai and Ruangsangthai Ltd. 

Offline olavhome

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 12:23:02 PM »
I have Exella Blue Cordier on Sala and Rice House. Made 6 months ago. Did buy them in "big" builders shop 500 meter left side from city senter Satuk direction Buriram. They ordered from factory. 1500 pieces and none broken on delivery ----------

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick