{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: living in thailand on low budget.  (Read 13107 times)

dave the dude

Re: living in thailand on low budget.
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »
james.but thats life.you have to know it by now.how old are you? all women want money and giving love in return.its like this everywhere in the world and thailand is not different. the only difference is- it cost cheaper.
for example,if you divorce from your thai wife you will lose small money relatively to if you were in england.
old people take young girls because they can do it here!!!
for no money in the world most!! women in england will not go with old stanley for a few pounds. but here............. THEY DO!! so you are not in england and dont think you can throw all the life experience you had or not in england to your thai partner.
I agree with you swimming pizza. Been there done that.
But i just onder if this is a troll?

happy3
Dave

Offline Khun Tony

• Contributor with future
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »
Saw the topic of living cheaply in Thailand thought it would be interesting to see what was said only to find that James is having some relationship problems due to a tight budget.   If it's true what James said about our wives being 2 -3 times younger, my wife has lied about her age and she certainly doesn't look 18 and I know I'm not in my sixties just yet.   Still some years to go.   Mind you, I'll be happy to hit 65, or should I say 67, so I can claim the pension.

By the way Dave, what is a troll?  Being fairly inexperienced in internet matters and language, it would be helpfull if you could explain it to me.  Is it some kind of fishing technique to get people talking?

dave the dude

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 07:22:19 AM »
By the way Dave, what is a troll?  Being fairly inexperienced in internet matters and language, it would be helpfull if you could explain it to me.  Is it some kind of fishing technique to get people talking?

Hi Tony
I hope this explains all.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline maraudingscot

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 06:38:49 PM »
james.but thats life.you have to know it by now.how old are you? all women want money and giving love in return.its like this everywhere in the world and thailand is not different. the only difference is- it cost cheaper.
for example,if you divorce from your thai wife you will lose small money relatively to if you were in england.
old people take young girls because they can do it here!!!
for no money in the world most!! women in england will not go with old stanley for a few pounds. but here............. THEY DO!! so you are not in england and dont think you can throw all the life experience you had or not in england to your thai partner.

To true all women want money!  loco
And most Thai women are happy if you provide for them, If they really love you then they will happily help in times of need. My g/f has already said to me many many times.  eusadance

I do resent bringing me into the conversation "old stanley", I am not that old yet  :blush: lol  hahaha

Think maybe you should sit her down and have a chat, any help from her would be good. and a wee job would help her fill the days. But if she doesn't well maybe time to reassess your situation, as hard as that might be. Best not throw everything away and be wipedout, with nothing left.

best of luck mate.

Stan
 :-\

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2010, 01:13:32 AM »
been there done that, move on. if she can't respect you the way you are and taking under consideration that you are the main and only money/food supplier in the house.
damn, you are farang in thailand. have you done all this way across the world just to get treated this way?!?!? screwy
MOVE ON! hasta la vista.  pattaya, a new man walking. footballscarf

Offline lahansai

• Contributor with future
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 12:13:44 PM »
good advices overall. no money no honey!!!!!  giggle

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 01:27:04 PM »