{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: REGULAR GET-TOGETHERS  (Read 62041 times)

Offline pablo

• Contributor with future
Re: REGULAR GET-TOGETHERS
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »
Next week for the Shamrock opening might be a bit optimistic. When I looked a week ago, there were so many workers that they were practically falling over themselves, yet not much progress was apparent.

Basically just the finishing touches remain plus painting. And most importantly, getting the ale in.

Look forward to meeting up there soon with Rayban, Prakhonchai Nick and many others.

Any new reports available on the "Shamrock"?

Is it open now...and the location?

Offline joydiv

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 08:57:21 PM »
 ??? where is soi Vongthong?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 01:47:33 PM »
Map of our location “Buriram Expats” /  “Star-World Internet & Car Rental”

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline ccarbaugh

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 09:03:32 AM »
Any NEW developments on the meet-up place/times???  I'm in central Buri Ram and I don't know where any of the places you're talking about are. (Map?) Although I'll be away beginning next week (Aug 14th,) for 1 1/2 months, I'll return in the beginning of October for 3+ months.  I like the part about watching the Thai girls at the bus station is more entertaining than some dude!  party11

Offline torrenova

• Contributor with future
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 06:13:07 PM »
Looks like this topic has died a death.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 07:16:48 PM »
Looks like this topic has died a death.

We are more optimistic  party12..see our answer in other topic. Enjoy  sawadi

dave the dude

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 03:08:56 PM »
A few guys all met up yesterday in the Bamboo Bar. There was Andylee and an English mate(Dave),RonThompson,TBWG,Dave from Oz and myself. (Cannot get too many Dave's you know)
Had a good chat,few drinks and good grub. Quite a success since it was my first time visiting a bar in Buriram party4 (I ussually 'lurk' around Surin, you see coolbar)

Dave

Lourens

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 07:35:35 PM »
There will have to be another one pretty soon as I will be going abroad again soon. Can we start to organize a time and date? How about Sunday 16 November at 18:00 at Paddy's pub. I've never been there before and since he's back, we might as well give him the support he deserves.

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 08:25:20 PM »
There will have to be another one pretty soon as I will be going abroad again soon. Can we start to organize a time and date? How about Sunday 16 November at 18:00 at Paddy's pub. I've never been there before and since he's back, we might as well give him the support he deserves.

hi chris

dave the dude and i have been talking about another get together in buriram. actually he tasked me with the job of sorting it out ;D

as dave mentioned, we had an improptu meeting at the bamboo bar late october. very good afternoon :)

not sure if a sunday night would suit too many (but i may be wrong) due to work / school / family commitments monday.

at the last one we met at lunchtime, and this seemed to suit most people.

i think paddys would be a good idea for maybe the "yearly meet up" (if we can generate enough intrest that is) but for an informal, but hopefully regular get to togethers, maybe the bamboo or marks new place (just up from the old red ribbon) would suffice ???? comments / questions ???

i am all for a regular gathering, and really hope it will take off, but i know a lot of guys are still coming to beautiful  buriramsmiley on an irregular basis.

dave the dude

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »
Hi
I can make anywhere in Buriram after the 18th cos I am picking up a mate flying in from the UK and staying a few nights in SinCity. Its always a good larf to see the surprise on a 'newbies' face isn't it. jumping8.
If by chance any of you guys are going to the Chang festival here in Surin, the following weekend, I can be easily forces to meet up for a beer BTW rolleyesbar and I know all the good bars.

Any suggestions to get me out of Surin?
 party13
Dave

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 09:54:14 PM »
Hi
I can make anywhere in Buriram after the 18th cos I am picking up a mate flying in from the UK and staying a few nights in SinCity. Its always a good larf to see the surprise on a 'newbies' face isn't it. jumping8.
If by chance any of you guys are going to the Chang festival here in Surin, the following weekend, I can be easily forces to meet up for a beer BTW rolleyesbar and I know all the good bars.

Any suggestions to get me out of Surin?
 party13
Dave

Hi DtD

Well I am now back from my kayaking in Khao Sok and will be only to pleased to show you my blisters and collection of leech bites.

I have guests arriving on Sat 15th and want to do the Chang festival following weekend whats the SP on good tickets!

Feeling a bit peckish now would have some beans on toast but some bugger has made off with my bread baking gizmo?  happy2

Also pleased to make any get together after my guests go on the 23rd.

TBWG sawadi

dave the dude

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »

Hi DtD

Well I am now back from my kayaking in Khao Sok and will be only to pleased to show you my blisters and collection of leech bites.

I have guests arriving on Sat 15th and want to do the Chang festival following weekend whats the SP on good tickets!

Feeling a bit peckish now would have some beans on toast but some bugger has made off with my bread baking gizmo?  happy2

Also pleased to make any get together after my guests go on the 23rd.

TBWG sawadi

Hi Dave No2

Tried phoning u but no answer, only a gurgling sound.Do I take it you took the dog on the boat then?  party3
I have a friend in the Law Courts who has just got my seated&covered tickets for next Saturday.800b.
Would you like me to ask if there is any more?Bob? I would not recommend cheaper tickets as its nice to be shaded in the stadium.
I am away in SinCity Sat,Sunday&Monday BTW (picking up mate from swampy)

Dave No1  party10

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »
OK #1 and #2 Dave......what about the 25th of November back in the Bamboo Bar for another gathering of Buriram  Ex-Pats ???

We could then try and sort out some regular type of meet up at various agreed places / times.

12 ish seems good for most.

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2008, 09:25:22 PM »

Hi

25th suits me but anytime after that also OK if others cannot make it.

TBWG aka Dave #2 sawadi

Lourens

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 08:22:23 AM »
To me regular means every third Tuesday of the month at 19:22 unless that Tuesday falls on the full moon then the following Monday but at 17:36 under the doldrums west of the big fig tree.  confused2

Unfortunately, I'll be available only until the 24th of this month. Anywhere is fine by me. I'll PM you my phone number in case you want to talk about it. My internet connection is very slow sometimes and I can not always get online to check latest updates.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick