{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Poll

What is your favourite BEER IN THAILAND?

SINGHA
11 (13.4%)
CHANG
24 (29.3%)
LEO
31 (37.8%)
Tiger
6 (7.3%)
Imported Beer
9 (11%)
Archa Beer (so they call it..)
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Your favourite BEER IN THAILAND is..  (Read 64888 times)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Re: Your favourite BEER IN THAILAND is..
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 09:54:09 AM »
Secrets Bar off Walking Street love3 sells draft Singha for only 40b and its quite a classy gaf too. Well until I went in there earlier this week  party3
Sorry to disagree,I've used Secrets pretty often since it opened....The only draught beer it has ever sold is Tiger,initially it was 50 baht but went up to 60 baht over a year ago!!!!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 07:27:30 PM by ADMIN »

somchai

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2010, 08:07:42 PM »
My favourite is Beer Lao, but since it far and few between to find {have to go to Buriram or Korat}.....I stick to the old standby - Beer Leo. Better taste than Singha & Chang {which isn't 100% beer}. As some of the imported beers are satisfying, they naturally tend to be more expensive for the regular beer drinker to partake. If I could find a decent supply of Chang Import....I'd take that - Chang domestic and Chang Import aren't even close to being brother beers.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2010, 08:15:42 PM »
My favourite is Beer Lao, but since it far and few between to find {have to go to Buriram or Korat}.....I stick to the old standby - Beer Leo. Better taste than Singha & Chang {which isn't 100% beer}. As some of the imported beers are satisfying, they naturally tend to be more expensive for the regular beer drinker to partake. If I could find a decent supply of Chang Import....I'd take that - Chang domestic and Chang Import aren't even close to being brother beers.

I have something like 10 bottles of Beer Lao left, you can come and take it from our office.

Make an offer!  fastclapping

somchai

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2010, 08:22:13 PM »

I have something like 10 bottles of Beer Lao left, you can come and take it from our office.

It's the travel, you see. If any of the good denizens in Surin are aware of such locales that sell Beer Lao, speak up!!! A recall, a couple of years ago, the good folks at Beer Lao attempted to sell their product in bulk to anyone that wanted it - folks in the boondocks. 800 number, order, and it would be delivered - COD!! I don't know if they're doing this anymore...what with their delivering operations being more advanced, as there is quite the demand for Beer Lao amongst foreign-types.

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2010, 01:20:24 AM »

It's the travel, you see. If any of the good denizens in Surin are aware of such locales that sell Beer Lao, speak up!!! A recall, a couple of years ago, the good folks at Beer Lao attempted to sell their product in bulk to anyone that wanted it - folks in the boondocks. 800 number, order, and it would be delivered - COD!! I don't know if they're doing this anymore...what with their delivering operations being more advanced, as there is quite the demand for Beer Lao amongst foreign-types.

the guy is offering an almost free beers and you turn him down?!  confused2 brick1

I have tried the lao beer.nothing special, I like Leo much better,Heineken best.  wildman

somchai

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 07:36:39 AM »
Heineken is much too bitter for my taste....and terribly overrated. Great promotion, is all.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2010, 09:17:05 AM »

the guy is offering an almost free beers and you turn him down?!  confused2 brick1

I have tried the lao beer.nothing special, I like Leo much better,Heineken best.  wildman
The dark beer Lao is much better than the light

den Buut

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2010, 03:25:27 PM »
Heineken the best... hahaha, in the Netherlands Hieneken is considerd to be the worst tasting beer of all the Dutch and Belgium brands, tastes like piss is the common opinion. tonguebar

dave the dude

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2010, 06:39:10 PM »
Heineken the best... hahaha, in the Netherlands Hieneken is considerd to be the worst tasting beer of all the Dutch and Belgium brands, tastes like piss is the common opinion. tonguebar

I agree, there are much better Dutch&Belgium beer around but not here.

Norbie of N&N Int Restaurant in Surin are doing large tins of Marstons Pedigree British Ale for 55b a tin during happy hours!
Now thats a bargain for a good beer!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:34:58 PM by ADMIN »

somchai

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »
It's quite unfortunate that we have to go far and wide, and in most cases, specialty establishments to find decent European and British beers/ales of the sort.....

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2010, 12:16:14 AM »
I've just tried Asahi beer, nice beer. party4
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 04:37:44 PM by ADMIN »

Offline swimming pizza

• Contributor with future
  • amazing thailand.
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 09:40:05 AM »
I will try it today.
super dry beer is good. me think..............  confused1 party4

den Buut

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2010, 10:47:49 PM »
MMMMMMM....BEER....Cheers laughbar

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2010, 08:11:19 AM »
I have to agree with you 100%............I couldn't drink that stuff if it was given to me

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2010, 08:13:49 AM »
I've just tried Asahi beer, nice beer.  party4

I drink it in Pattaya,on tap 90 baht/pint........its bloody strong stuff too
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 04:39:07 PM by ADMIN »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick