{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Cambodia Visa Run Service From Buriram  (Read 14623 times)

Offline PuyaiJerry

Cambodia Visa Run Service From Buriram
« on: July 10, 2008, 09:33:04 PM »
Does anyone have contact info for a Cambodian Visa Run Service from Buriram?
Thanks
PuyaiJerry

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Re: Cambodia Visa Run Service From Buriram
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 09:42:22 PM »
Dear PuyaiJerry ,

We do have service of car with driver, Visa run to Cambodia (kap chong border) is available.
Please contact us for more info.
 sawadi

Offline PuyaiJerry

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 09:30:49 AM »
Thanks for your reply. I do not need the service right now but will contact you when I do.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 01:44:43 PM »
You're welcome.  party3

Offline aparasher

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 11:24:08 AM »
Folks,

I am planning to come to Prakonchai for 2 months later in the year. I can either get a visa from Thai Counsalate in Melbourne, or I can get 4 weeks visa on arrival and do 2 visa runs.

How much does it cost for a visa run from Prakonchai? Can I just take my wife's car and just go to the Cambodia border myself and get visa stamped? How far is Cambodia border?

Cheers

AP

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 12:07:26 PM »
Hi,

Well, I think it's easier if you get your visa in Melbourne and save alot of headache during your holliday for a visa run.

You can come without visa and get 1 month VOA (visa on arrival) at the airport as you arrive and with the current rules as for today you can go with no limit to the cambodian border (around 2 hours from prackonchai) and get your visa (VOA) for 2 weeks only.

as the rules today no limit you with the numbers of times to get a VOA you can do it as many times as you want (and that's of course until they suddenly change the rules again..  :P ).

We do have the service of VISA RUN and we'll be happy to assist you and give you service anytime you wish.

*Please check the immigration rules when your arrival time get closer.  happy2
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:14:08 PM by ADMIN »

Lourens

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »
Good advice from the ADMIN and I agree fully with him: Get your tourist visa from the consulate in Aus. That will give you three months I think. And then if you want to extend that, you go to the Immigration office in Kapchung (near the border - Chongchom) and get an extension.

dave the dude

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 06:54:48 AM »
Good advice from the ADMIN and I agree fully with him: Get your tourist visa from the consulate in Aus. That will give you three months I think. And then if you want to extend that, you go to the Immigration office in Kapchung (near the border - Chongchom) and get an extension.

Sorry to be pedantic but as suggested, if you enter Thailand by air you will get a Visa exemption stamp that lasts 30 days. If you then do a border run (re-enter Thailand by land) you will get a visa exemption stamp for 15 days.

Best bet is to get visa in Aus but also check requirement with that type of visa
Dave
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:59:10 AM by ADMIN »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 08:54:31 AM »

Sorry to be pedantic but as suggested, if you enter Thailand by air you will get a Visa exemption stamp that lasts 30 days. If you then do a border run (re-enter Thailand by land) you will get a visa exemption stamp for 15 days.
Best bet is to get visa in Aus but also check requirement with that type of visa
Dave

TRUE. (that's the reason you get 30 days stamp in Suvarnabhumi Bkk airport). love5
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:59:24 AM by ADMIN »

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 07:11:37 AM »
I may well be wrong but I think 'tourist visas' are valid for 60 days not 90 days.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 11:16:10 AM »
As far as I remember the tourist visas can but up to 3 months which means 2 months stamp on arrival than you have to make visa run (Cross border and back to Thailand) to get the 3rd month of the visa.

If you make double tourist visa (multi) you can do this process twice.

*again, (2+1)+(2+1)= 6 months stay in Thailand.
 :nowink:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 09:10:39 AM by ADMIN »

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 08:25:40 AM »
As far as I remember the tourist visas can but up to 3 months which means 2 months stamp on arrival than you have to make visa run (Cross border and back to Thailand) to get the 3rd month of the visa.

You are correct..............I was  replying to the post which said they were initially issued for 3 months with an extension on top of that.........Which I believe to be incorrect.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 09:10:56 AM by ADMIN »

Lourens

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 08:11:21 PM »
I stand corrected  love5

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 11:00:39 AM »
and again........  jumping3

Thai Immigration Bureau has issued a new regulation to be enforced from today, June 1, 2009."A foreigner who has entered the kingdom four (4) consecutive times on 15 days tourist exemption stamps, will not be allowed to leave the country and reenter Thailand. The only option is to exit Thailand and re-enter via an international airport, which will allow a further 30 day stay"
Link:
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Immigration-Crackdown-Border-Runne-t269827.html

Offline SWINDLED

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2009, 12:42:48 PM »

r u sure about the double extensions, because the way i understand it, is that when u do your first border run, the 2nd 60day tourist visa is activated & that may be extended for 30 days without doing a further border run. i.e. 1 border run = 5 months (2 + 2 & 1 extension)

the reason for that, is because the 2nd 60day tourist visa would become invalid if not activated within 21 days of the expiry of the 1st 60day tourist visa

party1
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 01:00:06 PM by ADMIN »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM

Re: House moving by Gerry
June 11, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

House moving by GEOFFREY
June 11, 2024, 01:51:03 AM

Re: Dentist by dundeemk6