{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Hi, I'm new on the forum  (Read 20513 times)

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
Re: Hi, I'm new on the forum
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 10:03:22 AM »
The way I see it, just because they are Thai, and may have been on the game when you met them, if you marry them, they are your wife and deserve the same respect. The past is the past.

If you want to have away days in Pattaya.......don't get married!!!

Just my view bravo1 brick1 :)

Adam - was your wife 'on the game' when you met ?

of course not, probably all ladies in pattaya are 'not same lady bar' and 'not same other ladies' and 'new in pattaya' 'just came from the village to help sister' I can go on and on. :)
all mia farang met their farang because they planned and wanted it to happen, no coincident here and the way until get it is a long way make no mistakes about it.
some success to 'round corners' and change stories to make their men feel better about it if this point is important for their man, I can't really say the sense of this game, you know she is, you also not an angel and have been playing around with other girls so I see it equal at the end of the day. don't you?

EastFife4Forfar5

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 10:14:06 AM »
I would never view a Thai working girl negatively.

A scheming thieving bitch who played me off against any other(s) and was only interested in personal gain whilst, at the same time, professing everlasting love for me - is a different story. They are scheming bitches whichever country they come from (and I have more in the UK !).

The Thai working girls have a wonderful perspective. They don't need to go to Pattaya to acquire it. It is inherent in every Isaan village, local karaoke bar, local railway stations, 'Mucky Street' in Buriram etc, etc They understand that they have something that others will pay more. No moralising, no real emotion - a service for a price. There is a certain purity about.

buriramboy is right, we all have history - we have all found our way to Thailand by whichever circuitous route life presented us with.

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 10:25:32 AM »
Yes mate in Singapore. I'm not ashamed of that and nor is she. At the end of the day she had very few options.

EastFife4Forfar5

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 10:50:56 AM »
Yes mate in Singapore. I'm not ashamed of that and nor is she. At the end of the day she had very few options.

Good man !  - nor should you, or her, be ashamed.

We can't all marry virgins from hiso families.

den Buut

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2010, 03:33:35 PM »
I find that visits to Pattaya help you to maintain a sense of perspective.
Please explane?

If an explanation is required then I doubt that the point will be grasped.

Pattaya is not Thailand - at least not the REAL Thailand.

When I lived in a rural part of the UK it was nice, occasionally, to visit the seaside and amusements. It made you realise both what you had and what you were missing.

There is a view that Pattaya is like Disneyland.

Most people would not like to live all the time in Disneyland but are happy to visit the attractions occasionally.
I was just  curious which perspective you ment, I see it's the right one bravo1

EastFife4Forfar5

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2010, 06:51:21 PM »
I find that visits to Pattaya help you to maintain a sense of perspective.
Please explane?

If an explanation is required then I doubt that the point will be grasped.

Pattaya is not Thailand - at least not the REAL Thailand.

When I lived in a rural part of the UK it was nice, occasionally, to visit the seaside and amusements. It made you realise both what you had and what you were missing.

There is a view that Pattaya is like Disneyland.

Most people would not like to live all the time in Disneyland but are happy to visit the attractions occasionally.
I was just  curious which perspective you ment, I see it's the right one bravo1

Thanks  d B.

I could also have said that if you live in the jungle all the time, all you ever see is trees.

I think it is good to 'dip in' to Pattaya and enjoy whichever attractions appeal to you (I particularly like Central Festival cinema complex).

It is always good to come home  punk

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2010, 05:14:43 AM »

Never mind marrying one - it would be nice just to meet one, once in a while (and of course spend a bit of quality time with her)  It doesn't matter what her family background is!

Now what chance of finding one at the Buriram Bums Bash this coming Wednesday!

EastFife4Forfar5

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2010, 12:42:55 PM »

Never mind marrying one - it would be nice just to meet one, once in a while (and of course spend a bit of quality time with her)  It doesn't matter what her family background is!

Now what chance of finding one at the Buriram Bums Bash this coming Wednesday!

I suspect there will be a greater chance of finding rocking horse sh!t.

Dave the Dude

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2010, 03:14:55 PM »
Adam
If you out and about in Surin City, Starbeam is a good venue to meet nice people IMHO. Mike and Won the owners are really nice people and will be sure to make you BOTH feel welcome. I recommend the mexican and Pizza foods too! The Thai food is also very good.

Dave

Offline Adam

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »
Thanks Dave

Yeah I have seen this on both this and the Surin forums, might give it a try, but usually don't eat any farang food when I'm home as the wife is a good cook.

However she is pregnant ( baby due in May) and I cant cook for toffee!!! She is teaching the oldest daughter, but all she seems able to cook is deep fried this and deep fried that. So when the baby comes, it will be born in Surin hospital I might be gagging for some decent food hahaha

Offline freshy

• Contributor with future
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2010, 04:58:22 PM »
The way I see it, just because they are Thai, and may have been on the game when you met them, if you marry them, they are your wife and deserve the same respect. The past is the past.

This was a nice view from you Adam. thumbup
"The way of thinking can make life easier and happier".
wildman

Offline Paddyram

• Censored!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2010, 05:53:57 PM »

Adam - was your wife 'on the game' when you met ?

of course not, probably all ladies in pattaya are 'not same lady bar' and 'not same other ladies' and 'new in pattaya' 'just came from the village to help sister' I can go on and on. :)
all mia farang met their farang because they planned and wanted it to happen, no coincident here and the way until get it is a long way make no mistakes about it.
some success to 'round corners' and change stories to make their men feel better about it if this point is important for their man, I can't really say the sense of this game, you know she is, you also not an angel and have been playing around with other girls so I see it equal at the end of the day. don't you?

'Equal' ..  Absolutely I'd go along with that ! . .... and if both parties are sincere and honest on what they are after: a better life for them and their family, a man to treat them better than the last few Thai men, or a beautiful young wife, or even someone to take care of you in your old age, I think it can be a great start to a marriage.  Once nobody is fooling themselves about unconditional love or endless pots of money  and it is followed by respect and a little patience for cultural differences then there is no reason it shouldn't last.  I have to admit I also get a kick of out the looks of 'you lucky b'stard' from my friends sat next to their fat, bitchy (orange fake tan)wives when we go out to the local pub together.  I'd say my wife doesn't mind it either.

Offline Paddyram

• Censored!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2010, 05:58:06 PM »
I would never view a Thai working girl negatively.

A scheming thieving bitch who played me off against any other(s) and was only interested in personal gain whilst, at the same time, professing everlasting love for me - is a different story. They are scheming bitches whichever country they come from (and I have more in the UK !).

The Thai working girls have a wonderful perspective. They don't need to go to Pattaya to acquire it. It is inherent in every Isaan village, local karaoke bar, local railway stations, 'Mucky Street' in Buriram etc, etc They understand that they have something that others will pay more. No moralising, no real emotion - a service for a price. There is a certain purity about.

buriramboy is right, we all have history - we have all found our way to Thailand by whichever circuitous route life presented us with.

Couldn't agree more

Offline Adam

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2010, 08:14:06 PM »

This was a nice view from you Adam. thumbup
"The way of thinking can make life easier and happier".
wildman

Thanks Freshy.

I'm not judging people who want the away days, each to their own, I just don't see the point of getting married then going off to fill your boots elsewhere.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick