{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Medical Malpractice in Thailand  (Read 12892 times)

Offline Nobby

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Medical Malpractice in Thailand
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2022, 08:42:01 AM »

I remember seeing photos of someone in a provincial hospital, recognised the standard issue pajamas, after they had got pi$$Ed and tried to ride a motorbike. Seemed to be getting good service. Remember on chap writing how pleased everyone was with the medical treatment that was given.

Yes I remember seeing that photo posted on one of the internet forum . alcoholic bike037 :biggrin:

Thank you for posting that Smithy. It confirms that that is not me.

As I have said before ,the guy in that photo " suffers from longterm and shortterm memory loss  , or it could be just the normal BS he posts   ::)   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  " ....glad its not you ;)  :)

Hope your wife is on the mend.

Offline Smithy

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2022, 09:08:56 AM »

Thank you .
She seems a lot better today and managed to get out of bed on her own . With invasive surgery , I hope the healing process will be quicker .Just hoping that because of her Ruptured Appendix ( that can spread infection throughout the  abdomen ) that the antibiotics do their job and there are no long term complications

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2022, 08:14:49 AM »

Thank you .
She seems a lot better today and managed to get out of bed on her own . With invasive surgery , I hope the healing process will be quicker .Just hoping that because of her Ruptured Appendix ( that can spread infection throughout the  abdomen ) that the antibiotics do their job and there are no long term complications

Has Nobby been hacked  ?    ::)

Offline Gerry

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2022, 12:52:59 PM »

I remember seeing photos of someone in a provincial hospital, recognised the standard issue pajamas, after they had got pi$$Ed and tried to ride a motorbike. Seemed to be getting good service. Remember on chap writing how pleased everyone was with the medical treatment that was given.

Yes I remember seeing that photo posted on one of the internet forum . alcoholic bike037 :biggrin:

Should have gone to Specsavers.  :D

Offline Smithy

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2022, 03:02:33 PM »

Should have gone to Specsavers.  :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2022, 11:12:43 AM »

Surely Surin Government Hospitsl, where Smithy seems happy with the service, is a provincial hospital?

Normally the Province's Main Government Hospitals are very good. When I say small provincial hospitals I mean the smaller one's scattered around the province , each Amphoe will have one. I think Surin has about 14 smaller provincial Amphoe hospitals and Buriram has about 21..Then not forgetting that each Tambon normally has its own Health Center. There are many private clinics scattered around each Amphoe which seem popular with the Thais  .
For my experience go to the Province's Main Government Hospital if you need good cheap treatment and are prepared to wait . I have used one of Surin's private hospitals when I've needed non-emergency  procedures  like mole removal and wanted it done quickly and at a time that suits me  .The only reason I took my wife to a private hospital after the first visit to the local Amphoe hospital was because she was in so much pain I thought they would deal with her quickly .

I see. So they should be referred to as "District" hospitals. The smaller health centres would, no doubt, be referred to as "Sub district" health centre's or clinics.

I have little faith in provincial doctors and hospitals!

Nor me, Nick. It makes you wonder if these (so called) doctors/surgeons pay for their promotions, in the same way as police/military/educators do here????

Was that in the red Jim Jams ?

..........or could there be more than one p!ssed Farang with memory loss?  :biggrin:

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick