{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Buying a dog in Buriram - be careful!  (Read 12311 times)

Offline Rolando

• http://buriramexpats.com/
Buying a dog in Buriram - be careful!
« on: April 09, 2016, 11:53:41 AM »
Dogman Buriram
Be careful with this man! He sells his dogs for a “good” price. But we had made bad experiences with this man.
1.   We clearly declared wanting the 2 dogs after about 12 weeks. But he tried to give them to us still after 8 weeks. As our house was not ready, we had problems to take them too early.
2.   He promised us to give a document for each dog. Now it is more than 7 months and we have nothing, but asked several times.
When we need dogs again, one thing is sure: We never will buy from this “dogman”. We prefer to buy them anywhere in Thailand!
Do not trust this miserable man!
Roland and Bom
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:55:48 AM by Rolando »

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
Re: Buying a dog in Buriram - be careful!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 12:21:34 PM »
Right. So who are you talking about? What documents, vaccination certificates? Buying a dog with a pedigree certificate and vaccination certificates (for what they are worth) can easily cost you ฿20 000 to ฿200 000.

Offline vpi78

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 06:47:07 AM »
Buying a dog in Thailand that has not been properly vaccinated, particularly against Parvo will most likely be a waste of money whatever the price. Parvo virus is endemic in Thailand and highly contagious. Most pups that contract Parvo die.

Offline BillH52

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 04:36:10 PM »
I had an excellent experience with the Buriram Dog Man; considering TiT, etc.  Shot records in order; I picked the pup; followed up by vet visit.
He was recommended by another BE member who also had good experience with the guy.  Sorry you were disappointed.

Also spoke with a Brit gent in the Korat area; has quality Golden's and raises horses.  Seemed like a nice enough and knowledgeable sort.  The ones i visited with in other sources were very expensive.  Name available upon request.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 04:59:27 PM »
Buying a dog in Thailand that has not been properly vaccinated, particularly against Parvo will most likely be a waste of money whatever the price. Parvo virus is endemic in Thailand and highly contagious. Most pups that contract Parvo die.

We acquired a bueatiful puppy that had been abandoned in Buriram. Unfortunately she contracted parvovirus before I got her to the vets for her vaccinations. It was touch and go for 3 days but  despite my worst fears she pulled through. The vets we used were fantastic. She's now 18 months.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 08:04:30 PM »
I also had good luck with the Buriram Dogman.  IMHO he has a good product for a fair price.  I did not expect AKC (American Kennel Club) level papers.  But we visited his facility and he has Golden Retrievers, Huskeys, and Ridge backs.  You can do a search for him on Facebook for Buriram Dogman.

One reason that he probably tried to give the dog at 8 weeks is because the dogs sell out at 8 weeks so he has no incentive to keep them 12 weeks. 

Offline Rolando

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 12:39:20 PM »
That you can see a little bit better the character of the dogman in buriram, some more details here. When we asked for the papers the last time, he told us, that he can only remember the birth date of the dogs, when we would pay 2500 baht more for each dog.... a friend of mine said that in another country this man would be in prison...

Offline wernerseuros

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 06:11:37 PM »
Today our puppy dies in BuriRam Pet Hospital. We bought from Dogman Buriram. If you like to have more Information please contact us.

Werner

Actros

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 07:12:05 AM »
I know someone selling American Pit Bull Terriers if you're interested.
Buriram area.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM